Seven

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon walked ahead, as instructed, and she could see her school in a distance.

Hangwon High School

The plate outside the school was so obvious. She ran over to her school excitedly as she held onto the straps of her bag. “Woah… Oppa’s school is so big!” With a clueless thought, she walked around the school, not knowing where to go.

“Are you new here?”

Jiyeon looked around and found a guy looking at her, “Are you new here?”

“Are you talking to Jiyeon?”

She pointed to herself, and the guy nodded his head with a brow raised, “Yeah…Obviously… There’s no one else here.”

Jiyeon beamed and nodded her head happily, “Yes! Yes! Jiyeon is new here! But Jiyeon doesn’t know where to go…”

“Go to the office.”

Jiyeon looked around with a lost expression and the guy caught it at once. “Come with me. I’ll bring you.”

“But… Appa said not to follow strangers…” Jiyeon looked at him sadly.

“Oh come on. I wore the same uniform as you. I’m your schoolmate.” He pulled her over with him and dragged him over to the administrative office.

“Baekhyun! Why are you here?”

“I found a lost kid.” Baekhyun pulled Jiyeon in and pushed her to the front. “I’ll go now, bye.”

“Wait! Baekhyun! Take her with you. She’s in your class.” “She’s a senior?!” Baekhyun was surprised, indeed. She doesn’t look like one and she definitely doesn’t sound like one.

The officer kindly asked Jiyeon to head out first and Baekhyun told her to wait for him outside the office. “She’s the new girl, yes. She’s not a senior, yes. She’s only 18. But because she has a syndrome, she thinks she’s only 5. She’s born like that.”

“And her parents let her come like this?!”

“Actually, she’s supposed to come with Myungsoo.”

“That Kim Myungsoo in my class?!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter