Four

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo narrated the whole story to his friends, cutting out here and there since he doesn’t like to speak much. “So… you’re saying there’s a girl in your house now?”

“And she isn’t a normal girl.”

“She thinks like a 5-year-old!”

“And she’s clinging onto you every moment!”

His friends laughed madly at his story instead. It was just hilarious to them but not to Myungsoo. The ‘victim’ sent them dangerous glares and they finally calmed down. “Come on. She’s just a 5-year-old kid! Don’t be harsh on her! Don’t tell me you’re going to ignore her?!” Hoya cooed, “I want to see her already, I can’t wait for school to reopen! She’s joining our class, right?!”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance, “Do you like her this much? You can take care of her then.”

“If I can, I would! Psh.” Hoya scoffed as he crossed his arms, “It would be so much fun to play with a 5-year-old than all of you.”

“HAH! You finally let out your true feelings!” Dongwoo pointed at him accusingly before jumping on him.

Well, it was all a joke of course.

“Soo, she’s still in your hands no matter how you push her away. It’s just for a year anyway!” Sungyeol patted his shoulder and smiled innocently, causing the said guy to groan madly.

“Don’t provoke me now.”

Sungyeol stepped back with his palms out in the air in a surrendered manner, “Alright, alright.”

The boys started to joke and fool around again, leaving Myungsoo in the corner alone. *This just isn’t right. Why the hell do I have to take care of a kid?! Where’s my freedom now?!*

He returned home late at night after a long dinner with his friends. “Ahjumma, I’m home!”

No response.

He glanced towards the clock on the wall and realized it was way past the time for the maid to go home. “Alone in the house with the kid huh?” He scoffed and walked further into the house.

There, on the couch, sat Jiyeon with Lolly in her arms. Myungsoo admitted he was surprised since it was late and she should be asleep by now. Well, his mother told him some rules about Jiyeon. Myungsoo’s brain was good, so once things entered his mind, he could remember it clearly.

Jiyeon glared at him and he returned the same glare back.

“What?” He was fierce but Jiyeon threw a temper a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter