Seventeen

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby, up now. We’re here.”

Jiyeon stirred and looked outside. Indeed, it was a huge resort. She jumped up in excitement and moved about happily, with Myungsoo calming her down by her side. He would sometimes ask his friends for help but even his friends were excited too.

The teachers went up to the reception and checked them in at once, returning with the keys to their rooms. “Alright! I’ll split the rooms now! Room 0256, Kim Jihae, Im Yoonhee and Kwon Yul!” The three girls went up to the teacher to get their keys before scurrying off to a corner.

Within minutes, the keys were given out to the students.

Myungsoo’s friends will be sleeping in 2 rooms for 3 too. And they were left with the last 3 double rooms.

“Lee Sungjin and Kang Wonbin.” The two best buddies grabbed their keys and cheered happily since they got into the same room together.

“Left with the three of you huh?” The teacher eyed the last three students and smiled at both of the girls, “Jiyeon-ah, you’ll sleep with Heejin, okay?”

Jiyeon shook her head and frowned sadly, “Jiyeon wants to sleep with oppa!” She looked at Myungsoo with a horrified face and started to grow scared, “Myungsoo oppa… Jiyeon wants to sleep with oppa!”

“I know.” Myungsoo pushed her head into his chest and looked at the teacher again, “I’m staying in a room with her. She needs me.”

“But-”

“My mom said to take care of her. Myself.”

“Okay.” Ms. Kim gave the keys to them and looked at Heejin, “Guess you’ll be alone in a room. It’s great, isn’t it?” Heejin gave her a small smile before turning her attention back to the girl crying in Myungsoo’s arms. *Watch out, Park Jiyeon.*

“Okay, students! We’ll meet up in the lobby at 1PM before going for the mountain trekking, alright? It’s free time now!”

Myungsoo brought Jiyeon back to their room and placed her down on the bed before pushing their bags to a corner. He walked back to her and squatted down by her side, grabbing her hands into his, “Silly. Don’t cry now. I said I’ll sleep with you, didn’t I? We’re in the same room now!”

“Jiyeon thought… Jiyeon thought Jiyeon has to sleep with Heejin unnie… Jiyeon doesn’t like Heejin unnie… Heejin unnie always look at Jiyeon differently…”

“Really?” Myungsoo frowned as he wiped her tears away, “How did she look at you?”

Jiyeon rubbed her eyes and started to act like how she saw Heejin, “Like this! Heejin unnie always look at Jiyeon like this!”

Myungsoo’s frown turned even deeper when he saw that. *Why would she glare at you?*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter