Fourteen

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon looked around as she munched onto her food but spat it out when she realized she ate something she doesn’t like.

“Jiyeon-ah. What’s wrong?”

“Carrots…” Jiyeon groaned and looked at the orange food on her plate. “Jiyeon doesn’t like carrots.”

“But you have to eat it to be healthy.” Myungsoo cooed and pushed the plate to her front, “You have to finish it.”

“But Jiyeon doesn’t like carrots!” Jiyeon crossed her arms and huffed in anger.

Myungsoo gave in.

He took some pieces of carrots over and pushed the plate back to her, “There. At least eat a little, okay? You have to be healthy.”

Jiyeon wanted to retort again but Myungsoo cut her out, “Are you a good girl?”

She nodded her head at once, strongly.

“Then do you know good girl eats carrots and vegetables?” Jiyeon looked at him and back to her food. “Jiyeon is a good girl… Jiyeon will eat carrots…” Jiyeon took the carrots in and munched them down hurriedly.

“That’s better.”

His friends looked at him in awe and clapped their hands in surrender. “Wow. Myung! When did you become this

Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders and ate his share too, with the others following suit, still in awe.

Jiyeon finished her food first, surprisingly, and she looked around the whole cafeteria again. “Eo! Bacon oppa!” Baekhyun saw her and waved happily, waiting for Jiyeon to reach his side. “Are you feeling better now?”

“Yes! Jiyeon is better now! Jiyeon is not sick!” Jiyeon held her chest highly, showing off that she’s strong.

Baekhyun ruffled her hair playfully then. “That’s good to hear then.”

“Bacon oppa! Are you alone? Where are you friends?!” Baekhyun pointed to the table at the far end and Jiyeon nodded her head in understanding.

Myungsoo came into the scene at once and wrapped his arm around her waist, looking at Baekhyun with his warning glares, “Let’s go back now, baby.”

He even emphasized on the nickname he gave her and pulled Jiyeon away. Baekhyun looked at their figure and smiled at his silly acts. *Jiyeon is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter