이 - 2

as time passes || c.bg x k.th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But he couldn't help but let his flower bloom endlessly.

+ × +

"Hyung, are you leaving now?" Taehyun said as he watched Beomgyu grab his bag and head for the door. The latter turned his head to Taehyun and nodded, forcing a smile onto his snow-white face.

Beomgyu nodded. "Tired. Plus, I need to get some medicine to help my cold."

"Okay, hyung. Take care and sleep well."

The older boy chuckled and waved. "You too," he said before disappearing through the door.

+ × + c.bg + × +

Beomgyu walked out of the practice room, letting out a huge sigh of relief. He knew he couldn't keep lying. He knew he couldn't keep hiding it forever. He knew he had to tell them at some point.

But what time was the right time?

A jet-black car stood waiting by the path as Beomgyu exited the BigHit building. He smiled at the driver as he got inside.

"Good afternoon, how are you?" Beomgyu said, plastering a bright smile on his face.

The driver just smiled. "Just fine. You ready, son?"

Beomgyu nodded and they drove away. They neared towards a tall, flashy apartment complex where Beomgyu made a stop and went inside. He dropped off his next letter and went back inside the car, driving away.

+ × + k.th + × +

The group, minus Beomgyu, made it back to the dorms. Another long day at practice ended and the group could fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter