십사 - 일 | 14 - 1

as time passes || c.bg x k.th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amongst the field of white roses, a tall figure stood. His chestnut hair shone against the sunlight. Taehyun raced towards the boy, thoughts running through his head like ants.

Taehyun's footsteps were enough for Beomgyu to react. With each incoming step, Beomgyu's head turned to the running boy, smiling and waving as he came closer.

Taehyun let in heavy breaths, his throat burning with fire after such a run. Once he could breathe easily, he smiled at the older boy.

"Morning Beom. Why did you want to meet me here?" Taehyun asked.

Beomgyu's mouth hung open as if to say something, then closed again. This left Taehyun confused.

"Is there something wrong, hyung?"

Beomgyu nodded.

"I know you won't take this lightly, so please, take in everything I say before I have to go,"

"I like you, no, I love you. And I'm sorry I never told you sooner."

"When I first saw you in the training room with your flawless visuals, I never thought we would debut in the same group together."

"When we became bandmates, I couldn't help but stare at your eyes every time they were on the screen when we reacted to our performances."

"When I started becoming close with you, I was afraid of liking you."

"And now that I'm in love with you, I'm afraid of losing you to someone who'll love you more than I ever did."

"But that's okay because I know you'll fall in love with someone who never stops choosing you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter