오 - 5

as time passes || c.bg x k.th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Taehyun,

You're probably wondering why I wasn't at practice yesterday. Well, really, I was far too sick to come. Looks like I should've just stuck 'til break time but the extra hours was worth it. I'll be back, tomorrow, don't worry.

How was your day? I hope it's been well. to have a bad day then have to go to practice to make it worse, huh? I know I'm not there to lighten the mood so I hope Yeonjun-hyung or Kai (or even both of them) are being the next Jin and Jungkookie-hyung.

Let's stay together tomorrow as well!

-Beomgyu

+ × +

Beomgyu folded the paper and slid it inside an envelope, sealing it and dropping it into the black void of his bag. He felt guilty writing the last few words of his note, but what else was there to say? Repeat 'I hope your day's been well'?

He dropped his anchor-heavy head onto the clean, white pillows. He couldn't stand continuing to stare at the dull, white walls of his room. Let alone be blinded by white lights all at once.

Sighing, he switched on the t.v hanging on the wall and stared at the screen. The reminder on his phone rang, prompting him to take his daily dose of water. He stopped counting how many times he'd gone to reach out for his drink bottle, but that didn't matter.

Knock, knock!

Beomgyu finished drinking and put his bottle down, turning off the t.v with one press of a button on his remote. He smiled at the incomi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter