십 - 10

as time passes || c.bg x k.th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But for now, he's content with the time the world has given him.

+ × +

Let's stay inside, today.
Movie? Kai and the hyungs are up for it. :)
-Taehyun

Beomgyu smiled at the note and stuck it in a notebook, closing it firmly. After what happened yesterday, he really wasn't allowed out of the dorm. It didn't bother him, though. A day in is probably what he needs the most.

Beomgyu slipped on his favourite hoodie and sweatpants and headed outside. As expected, he found his hyungs and dongsaengs scurrying like ants between the living room and the kitchen. It was Kai who noticed him first.

Kai waved to Beomgyu. "You're finally up, hyung! We're watching Inception as per Taehyun's request."

Beomgyu chuckled and nodded. Taehyun had always loved Inception. He himself had never had the chance to give it a watch, but today, he'd finally be able to do so.

Soobin came out from the kitchen and greeted Beomgyu before heading to the windows and pulled the curtains in. The room became dark and you could see almost nothing depending on how bad your sight was.

Everyone sat on the couch, the Yeonbin couple on one side, Kai in the middle with Taehyun next to him, and Beomgyu on the opposite end of Yeonbin. As soon as the movie began, everyone fell silent.

+ × +

After watching Inception and picking another movie, the hyungs and Kai fell asleep, leaving only T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter