E P I L O G U E

as time passes || c.bg x k.th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's calm, they say. He's normal, they say. He's mature, they say.

And that's pretty much true.

But after everything he's been through, he'd never be able to smile as easily as he had before.

The dreaded day finally came and Taehyun woke up as sluggishly as he had in years past. He didn't like the feeling that crept up his throat every time it would. And unlike then, he wouldn't let it slide.

His flower had slowly started to wilt over the days that passed from the event, but he couldn't help but nurture it every now and then. When the petals would begin to fall, he did best to sustain the rest of them.

He didn't want to forget him easily.

Taehyun put on a plain shirt with a black hoodie and a pair of jeans. It was his free day and he wasn't planning on going anywhere for long.

A knock came on his door, making him flinch. He cleared his throat before saying

"Who is it?"

"Yeonjun and Soobin, is that okay?"

Taehyun gave himself a moment to think. Did he want to talk to both of his hyungs or just one?

"Just one of you, please."

The door clicked and swung open, revealing the tall leader of the group. He smiled as he came in; Taehyun smiled back.

"You up to see him?"

Taehyun nodded. "This may not be my last, but you know,"

Soobin nodded back. "Well come on, you know he doesn't like to wait."

+ × +

All the members filed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter