칠 - 7

as time passes || c.bg x k.th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even if it meant hurting the person he loved the most.

+ × +

Sure, I'll be ready when you wake up.
-Taehyun

Taehyun folded the note and crept out of his room. It was as early as eight in the morning. They had the whole week to themselves. So, every member (except Taehyun and Beomgyu) took it to themselves to sleep as much as they could.

Taehyun slowly opened Beomgyu's door at an agonizing rate. He didn't want to wake up the sick boy nor his sleeping members. It tested his patience.

To say he's excited is an understatement. Taehyun was thrilled at the offer of time together for the week.

Especially with Beomgyu.

He was greeted by a pitch black room. A cold, dark presence surrounded him. If he hadn't focused his eyes on the bed in the boy's room, he would've thought Beomgyu wasn't here, to begin with.

The rise and fall of the covers were all Taehyun needed to know whether Beomgyu was asleep or awake.

Taehyu smiled and dropped off the note on Beomgyu's table.

However, something else caught his eye on Beomgyu's table.

Taehyun blinked for a moment, trying to read the writing in the dark. His attempt proved futile, of course. He could only make out a few words that were bold and clear.

CHEMOTHERAPY DISCONTINUATION

Taehyun frowned. Chemotherapy? For what? Was Beomgyu fighting cancer? And for how long?

A groan came from behind Taehyun as he q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter