십사 - 이 | 14 - 2

as time passes || c.bg x k.th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung,

"Are you leaving me?"

Beomgyu just smiled at Taehyun, making Taehyun worried beyond words.

"Hyung, you're leaving me, the team, and for what?! What would we do without our lead dancer? How else is the group supposed to go on without you?! Did you ever maybe think about how we felt if-"

"I'm sorry, but it's not something I can control," Beomgyu cut off the boy, still not answering his question.

"Is this about your parents then?! Are you going off to Japan, America? Why didn't you tell any of us about-"

Taehyun couldn't help but let all his thoughts tumble out like a rushing waterfall. Everything seemed to hit him like a truck, mercilessly running through him and making him tolerate the pain from the crash.

Taehyun didn't think that it wasn't only him hurting.

Beomgyu lifted his hand to his chest, scrunching the fabric tight in anguish as Taehyun continued lecturing him. His knees buckled underneath him, plummeting to the ground in front of Taehyun.

Taehyun watched as the latter collapsed to the ground, eyes fluttering shut on the way down. Instinctively, Taehyun got to his knees and picked up the frail boy by the neck. He was still breathing, luckily, but extremely weak.

Beomgyu coughed, cupping his hand over his mouth. Reluctantly, he removed his hand from his face, revealing a splotch of blood red liquid splattered over his snow-white skin.

Taehyun looked at the blood in disbel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter