일 - 1

as time passes || c.bg x k.th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling in love was the last thing he wanted to think about.

+ × +

He's calm, they say. He's normal, they say. He's mature, they say.

And that's pretty much true.

But never would they know the feelings Kang Taehyun held inside of him. Sure, he acted calm and collected, but was that the truth?

Kang Taehyun was always seen as the mature member of the group despite his age within s. Always seemed older than the eldest, Yeonjun, people would say. And they weren't wrong.

But he would never let s, his fans, or his close friends know his true feelings. That would ruin everything he built to preserve. Every relationship he formed may crumble to pieces.

All because of a boy named Choi Beomgyu.

No one could know he had feelings for his hyung. No one could know. Not even his bandmates, family, or even Bang PD-nim.

So, with his best interests in mind, he hid his blooming feelings for the older boy. He hid the flourishing flower and tried his best to stop it from blooming to the point where he couldn't control it.

But it's so hard.

It's was early in the afternoon. Taehyun and his bandmates were practising for their upcoming comeback. It wasn't easy; it never is.

I mean, since when was life ever easy?

By the time break rolled around, every member was dripping with sweat. Shirts began to soak and stick to skin and the bangs of everyone's hair was beginning to stiffen, making it hard to tuck it back when needed. Needless to say, they were exhausted to the bone.

Taehyun was continuing to practice when his hyung, Soobin, called him to take a break. He knew the members wouldn't let him continue unless he had a drink or two with some time to sit down, so he did as he was told.

The members sat in a circle, chatting away. Taehyun noticed how empty the conversation seemed without a certain member in their circle.

"Hyung, where's Beomgyu-hyung?" Taehyun asked Yeonjun, though the question was directed at Soobin as well.

Yeonjun shrugged, but Soobin raised his hand. "Beomgyu said he wasn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter