Home Run

The Strongest Bond

 

“Why are you sad?” Sehun asked, clearly sensing Jongin's inner turmoil.

“It just made me really sad to hear that you grew up with no parents. I wish you could have had a better childhood.” Jongin's lips quivered.

“Oh, but I had a great childhood. Exorians are very loving. We need love to survive and grow, so Exorian younglings get lots and lots of it, and instead of receiving the love of only two people, what you call parents, I received the love of everyone around me.” Sehun smiled, but Jongin could feel he was a little bit homesick.

“And the caretakers take really good care of you and give you anything you want.” Sehun grinned greedily.

Ah, that explained a lot. That was why Sehun acted like he was the prince of some faraway land that nobody could pronounce, he actually grew up like one, expecting everyone to give him everything he wanted, even when he wasn't in his home country anymore. And here Jongin had been feeling sorry for him, Jongin only had one parent and had worked his behind off at the farm since he was in diapers.

Even so, Jongin wasn't the one that was lost in space, billions of miles away from his home, with no way to get back. Poor Sehun.

“I feel like you need a little love right now.” Sehun observed and threw himself into Jongin's arms. “Don't be sad.” Sehun hugged him way too tight.

“I'm not sad, I'm just... out ... of... breath... can't.... breathe...” Jongin acted like Sehun was crushing him alive with his clingy arms that wrapped themselves around Jongin's torso like vines would an old building.

Sehun chuckled. Which made Jongin crack up, leading both of them to end up in a frenzied giggle fit. Maybe they were both just nervous. Jongin was, at least.

 

And then the laughter died down, and the hug turned more intimate. Neither of them said anything, they just stood there, in each other's arms.

Having Sehun in his arms, Jongin felt like he was home. It was a strange, but calming feeling. He never wanted to let Sehun go. He just wanted to hug him forever.

Jongin gently Sehun's back, not at all bothered that they were hugging in the open air just outside his farm. He was hugging a guy, in a place where anybody could see them. Well, usually nobody came this far down the path, so the likelihood of them getting caught was minuscule, but it was still a real possibility. And gayness was not very celebrated in this small town of his, they didn't even have a Gay Pride Parade because the residents had been strongly against it, united against the rainbow.

Jongin hadn't even thought about how his dad would react, he got a pang in his gut trying to imagine it. His dad was a nice man, but he was also pretty old school Korean, so it could go either way. He really didn't want his dad to disown him, he wouldn't be able to take it. But right now, he wasn't really worried about anything. He was busy marveling at how good Sehun's back felt under his fingertips.

Jongin could feel his head become more and more fuzzy, it was very much like getting drunk. He was drunk on Sehun. Jongin loosened his hold on him, but still holding him close with one hand as he used the other one to nudge Sehun's chin upwards, their eyes meeting. Sehun beamed at him, affectionate feelings traveling through the bond in waves, washing over Jongin. It felt really good.

Jongin couldn't believe how beautiful this alien boy in front of him was and how lucky he was that he had chosen him. He gently ran his thumb over Sehun's cheek, just checking if he was real, that he wasn't imagining this, having dreamt the whole thing. If this was a dream, Jongin didn't want to wake up.

Sehun seemed to be equally interested in him as he was in Sehun, yet even though their faces were barely an inch apart from each other, Sehun made no attempt to kiss him. Jongin had to fight the attraction in order to keep his lips away from Sehun, but Sehun didn't look like he was struggling at all. He was just standing there, looking lovingly into his eyes, like that was enough for him. It wasn't enough for Jongin. He could feel the longing inside him grow more powerful.

Jongin started feeling a bit upset that Sehun didn't do anything to seduce him, doubting whether Sehun really saw him as a man, and not just as a big brother figure who was there to protect him and keep him company. Then it struck him. Sehun was an alien. Maybe they had a whole different way of showing affection. It was up to Jongin to make the first move. But he had never kissed a boy before.

Of course he was no stranger to kissing, after all, he had had a girlfriend for 14 months. They had kissed a total of four times! Wait, no, five! So he was already pretty experienced. But she was a girl. Sehun was a boy. It felt totally different.

It hadn't felt so electrified with her, Jongin felt like all his veins were actually wires conducting electricity. His cells were vibrating. What if there was a spark when their lips touched? He didn't want to hurt Sehun or set him on fire, at least not that kind of fire.

“This is how we show that we like someone on Earth.” Jongin whispered, before he leaned forward and pushed his lips up against Sehun's. There was a spark alright, and it wasn't Sehun that caught on fire, it was Jongin. An invisible fire, that ravaged his chest, his heart going crazy.

It was the longest kiss Jongin had ever experienced, even though it had felt way too short. They had probably kissed for over a minute. A whole minute! And it had felt so right. So good. He wanted to do it again right away, but he didn't have the courage to throw himself at Sehun twice in a row.

“Whoa.” Sehun's eyes doubled in size.

Jongin was worried that he had been too forward. Maybe Sehun hadn't been ready.

“I like it!!!” Sehun exclaimed, lunging at him, squishing their lips together.

Jongin's gut exploded into a gazillion butterflies, flying up into the air and out into space. He lost himself in the kiss, closing his eyes as his lips started moving of their own accord. As if they had done it a thousand times before, they skillfully entwined themselves with Sehun's lips, until they effortlessly pried Sehun's lips apart and Jongin's tongue escaped his mouth, visiting Sehun's, passionately exploring every inch of it.

 

When they finally came up for air, Sehun gasped.

“What's happening to you?” Sehun asked with a worried expression.

Jongin thought Sehun had been taken aback by his advanced level kissing, since Jongin was stunned himself. This was the first time he had ever tried it. He didn't even know how he had figured out how to do it. It had just kind of happened.

“Why is this sticking out? Is it broken? Oh no, did we break something?” Sehun jumped back and unabashed, his hand investigated this new development on Jongin's body.

“Oh!” Jongin let out a high pitched, surprised yet a little delighted, yelp.

Sehun had just skipped all the bases, sliding right into the final base with a surprise home run.