Pajamas

The Strongest Bond

 

“So tell me more about where you're from. I have a million questions.” Jongin asked, burning with curiosity. There was a real life alien from outer space in his kitchen. Nobody was ever going to believe this. And it wasn't some gross slimy thing with a thousand tentacles, it was a tall, blonde model who would easily win Mr. Universe if it ever included non-Earthlings.

“Let's talk more after we get some rest, I'm tired.” Sehun yawned, ending it in a little squeaky sound, sounding like a tiny kitten that hadn't quite mastered this whole yawning thing yet.

“Yeah, sure, sure. Ehm so, I'm assuming you sleep?” he asked, having no idea what sort of habits extraterrestrials had.

“Of course I require a resting period.” Sehun snorted like the question was stupid. How was he supposed to know?

“Okay, I'll make you a bed and get you some pajamas.” he stood up, heading to his bedroom.

“You are going to make one especially for me?” Sehun beamed, sounding like he had misunderstood something.

 

“Here, you can borrow my pajamas. The pajama bottoms might be a teensy bit too short though.” he chuckled, handing him a pair of extra soft bear-pajamas. His dad had gotten him those. He always said he reminded him of a bear in constant state of hibernation, since he loved sleeping in and snuggling under the covers.

“Pajamas?” Sehun looked confused.

“Yeah, clothes you wear when you sleep.”

“Why would you wear clothes when you sleep? Does the sleeping pod not regulate your temperature?” Sehun's eyebrows formed a question mark.

“Uuhm.. our sleeping pods are the open air kind.” he tried to explain it in a way that was easy for Sehun to understand.

“Huh... weird.” Sehun shrugged. “I don't really like clothes though. They're uncomfortable.” he frowned.

“The temperature drops at night, and this is an old house, you'll catch a cold if you don't wear them.” Jongin warned him sternly, genuinely concerned about him. What if it was like when the Westerners came to South America for the first time, inadvertently killing a large part of the natives with their diseases. They had been learning about it in history class last week. Sehun had never been on this planet before, he assumed, and he was the first human he had ever come in contact with. What if their common cold was not so common for Sehun. He didn't want him to die. No, he was going to make sure he took the proper precautions.

“Go ahead and change, I'm going to fetch some fresh bedding.” he told him and left the room.

 

He made up his dad's bed for him, making sure it was nice and comfy before returning to his room to get Sehun.

He froze in the doorway, his jaw crashing to the floor.

Sehun stood in the middle of his room, stark !

“Wha... whahh... what... why?” he stammered. He meant to look away, but his eyes were glued to that insanely toned body of his. Apparently Exorians used a different system for energy reserves than storing fat, at least this Exorian was zero percent fat and all muscle. Wow.

“Dude! Why didn't you put on the clothes I gave you? I don't want you to get sick, which is why you should wear them.. and also for other reasons.” he scolded him when he finally found his voice again.

“Your clothes are broken.” Sehun complained all pouty, clearly thinking it was unfair to be scolded when it was all the clothes' fault.

“Say what?”.

“See!” Sehun bent down and picked the T-shirt up from the floor in front of him, rolled it up into a little ball, held it up to the middle of his chest and released it. It obviously just fell back to the floor.

“What the hell are you doing?” Jongin just stared at him in disbelief.

“Mine work fine, see.” Sehun picked up a tiny, little blue square that was resting on the top of the bed, put it up to the middle of his chest and released it. Instead of falling to the floor like the T-shirt, fabric shot out from all sides of it, covering Sehun in under a second. He stood there in front of him, fully clothed in that tight, alien overalls of his, without having lifted a finger. Woah. Jongin blinked, not completely believing his eyes.

“Uh so... our clothes are less.. high tech... he he.” he gave him an apologetic grin as he approached him.

“Oh, I'll help you. C..ca...can you take off.. the...uh... your clothes.” he instructed him nervously.

Sehun pushed on a spot on the fabric, and as quickly as it had covered him, it disrobed him even quicker and before he had time to prepare himself, Sehun was standing there as as the day he was born. Or he guessed Exorians were born ? At least the question of whether they had ia was answered, Sehun was definitely male, and very generously so. Impressive.

Holding his breath, he helped him put on the pajama bottoms, first one leg and then the other, averting his eyes as he pulled them up for him.

“I don't want the other one.” Sehun crossed his arms in a huff, referring to the T-shirt. “Remember. Bottom half on for you, top half off for me.” he grinned.

“Or, if you want, I can switch. Top half on for you, bottom half off for me.” he kindly offered.

“No! No... no...” he said, horrified. “But...” he started, but Sehun had already summoned the puppy eyes.

“Yeah, okay. No T-shirt.” he sighed, admitting defeat.