Couple Tattoo

The Strongest Bond

 

Enrolling Sehun took so long that by the time they were done, lunch was almost over. Jongin had gotten a note from the administrative secretary so he wouldn't get into trouble for missing his morning classes. All was going well so far. Now it was just to make sure Sehun didn't utter a word to anyone and they would be fine.

It was more difficult than he had thought. Everyone they met showed interest in Sehun. And even though Sehun was shy, he didn't hate all the attention he was getting.

“Dude, what happened to your uniform?” a boy from the year below them snickered as he passed by.

“It's not my...” Sehun started telling him, but Jongin cut him off.

“It accidentally ended up in the dryer.” Jongin chuckled, trying to make it look like a silly mistake.

Apparently word had got out that there was a new flower boy in town, students lining the halls as far as the eye could see. This was a small town, gossip was a way of life here. Jongin rushed Sehun along the corridor, the sooner they got to class the better.

 

The moment Jongin entered the classroom, a petite girl flew into his arms, giving him a light kiss on the cheek. An arrow of pain shot through Jongin's heart, making him hunch over in pain. His mark burned. Jongin glanced at Sehun, who was staring at the girl with painful surprise in his eyes.

This was something he should have foreseen, since that petite girl was actually Eunji, his girlfriend. But Jongin had completely forgotten about her existence. They had been together for 14 months already, how could he forget he had a girlfriend?

“Oppa! Are you okay?!?” Eunji sounded worried, sliding her little hand into his, leading him into the classroom and to his seat by the window. She was not helping, the pain in his chest got worse. It was like a big, strong hand had wrapped its fingers around his heart, squeezing it with all its might.

Jongin collapsed into his seat, hurriedly letting go of Eunji's hand. He needed to find a way to make her go away, or Sehun's disgruntled feelings were going to make him pass out. The diamond shaped mark on his forehead felt like it was on fire.

“Water... Could you get me some water?” Jongin asked her, and she disappeared out the door at once.

Jongin breathed easier. He couldn't believe he had been so deeply under Sehun's spell, that he had completely forgotten that he had a girlfriend. What was happening to him? Was that blue mark changing who he was? Was he turning into an alien too?

Sehun stood beside him, blocking all further contact from anyone else. Apparently Sehun was not going to let anything like that happen again.

“Ryeowook-ah.” Jongin poked the kid in the seat in front of him. “Can you do me a favor?” he asked in a way that sounded more like an order than a favor.

Ryeowook turned back to face him, looking at him with uneasy eyes.

“Can you trade places and let my friend here have your seat.” Jongin looked at him with a manipulative, pleading expression on his face that gave poor Ryeowook no choice. He packed his stuff and moved to the empty seat up front.

“Sit down.” Jongin gently pushed Sehun in the direction of the desk in front of him. He could feel Sehun hadn't forgiven him yet for the whole hugging-incident earlier, but his feelings were more faint than before.

 

The students started pouring inside as the bell rang. Every single one of them noticed Sehun, widening their eyes, most of the girls blushing and going into contagious giggle fits that soon had all the girls in the classroom infected. It was Jongin's turn to get jealous. Not only didn't he like the way they looked at Sehun, eating him up with their hungry eyes, but that used to be Jongin. They used to look at him that way.

“Jongin-ah, you've got something on your forehead.” Heechul chuckled, rubbing his own forehead in the place where Jongin's mark was located. Crap. Jongin hadn't been thinking. Of course everyone could see their marks. They were hard to miss. How was he going to explain them? He put his hand over his forehead, covering up the mark, even though it was no use. Everyone had already seen it.

“Oh, the new kid has the same thing!” Minji exclaimed, pointing at Sehun. Everyone turned their heads, staring at the blue, diamond shaped mark on Sehun's forehead.

“No way, you guys got couple tattoos?! Are you boooyfriends?” Kyuhyun teased them.

“Hey, you, new kid! What's up with the tattoo, are you really dating our Jongin here? Did you turn him gay with your fancy looks?” Kyuhyun snorted, finding this whole thing hilarious.

“We are bonded.” Sehun answered proudly.

“Heh heh... He's joking... or, it's like... a bro-bond.” Jongin stammered, trying to make it sound cool, failing epically.

Thankfully, the teacher entered the room, causing everyone to rush back to their seats and stop asking questions.

Right then, Eunji returned with a water bottle, a soda and a candy bar, giving it all to Jongin. She blew him a kiss before she ran out of there, late for her own class. Jongin's mark instantly started causing him searing pain. He was getting a headache.

This was going to be a problem.