Moving In

Uncertainty

For the next few days, doctor Choi a.k.a Siwon begin to lurk around the cafe. Planning for the right moment to continue his deed. Watching the omega step by step as his mind drove back to the plan of 'doing'the omega as he was told. The idea of taking away the precious things from people had always been his guilty pleasure. Tormenting one soul as he break it into pieces. 

Was he used to this? Of course. Had he been doing this for the longest time? Absolutely. 

But then again, why does his heart quiver by the omega scents. Why did he even hesitate from continue to 'force'the smaller into his state just so the clueless omega could walk leisurely into his den. 

His hand griping tight on the steering wheel. Annoyed by his own confusion. 

"Argh! What is it that make me so puny! He's not the one!" shout Siwon in frustration. 

His mind drove back the scent that had him soften his lust. Although it was too faint foe him, an omega pheromones was much more than that. This one, he had to rethink the whole deal with the pyscho.

"Choi Siwon never back down... So why... What are you, Kim Jongwoon."

.
.
.

The cafe business running smooth for days now. With  loyal customers come and go, they were at ease without problem. 

It was late in the evening when Eunhyuk approached Yesung who was manning the counter.

"Hyung, your phone keep going off just now."

Yesung knit his brows. He took the phone and begin to go through his call and chuckles, it was just his mother and the forever diva hyung of his. He begin to call them in return.

"Hello eomma"

'Oh Jongwoon ah. When will you come back again? Eomma already missing you.'

The former chuckles as he heard the childish tone of his mother. 

The calls took him about 10 minutes in order for him to coax his mother from making him back to the pack house. It had been lingering in his head about the pack and mate stuff for awhile. 

'Will he move into Kyuhyun's house been that the man is an alpha with a pack?'

"Hyung?"

His thought were distracted by his young worker calling upon him. Seeing that more customers walking in, he decided to shrug it all off for now. 

.
.
.

"Is Choi Siwon doing his work?"

Face scrunch up in annoyances as he ask his underling for the nth time. Kicking the stool where his feet were resting far into the corner of the room. 

Anger erupted as his man shook his head.

"What the hell is he doing!? It won't take him this long with the last boy!" shout Sungmin in madness. 

The wait begin eating him alive. The news for the two couple to break up were still nowhere near his waited ears. Had Siwon bailed off? Thought him. 

"Fine. Forget about that mateless alpha. I'll find my own way to ruin that omega."

The man left his underling in fear. Thinking about the fate of the omega who he had long care for. 

"What have i done... " whispers that man as he scatter off from Sungmin's office. 

.
.
.

It's a new day coming back from work. Yesung climbing stairs up to his apartment unit with one heavy sigh while cursing upon the broken elevator. It's was when he reach few meters away from his apartment that he realized, something was not right. 

'Hyuk?' thought him while strode softly towards the slightly open door. Had he forgotten to close it this morning? 

Taking all safety measure he could think of, Yesung went the opposite way to search for a guard that work on his floor that day. He knows too well to not dive right into the scene carelessly.

Once he found the guard that was on his duty, they begin to make their way back to the unit. 

With more back up coming, they begin to search for any suspicious activity around the apartment.

"Mr.Kim, I'm sorry to say this but i think some robber got slipped away from our supervision and got into your house. The whole house were thrown upside down." said one of the guard. 

"Please come inside to help us find anything of your belonging that got lost during the robbery, it will be put in the list. We are so sorry for what happen."

Yesung frown upon hearing that. Ignoring the fact that he still hasn't retort back to the guard, he went into the house right away. Inspecting every single stuff that could be potentially lost or robbed. 

Few minutes past but nothing could be reported missing. Except one thing. 

"They stole my clothing?" muttered Yesung that been heard by the guards. 

"Clothes? I don't think it was a beggar or something. Are you sure you didn't lost anything valuable?" asked the guard for a confirmation. 

"Y-Yeah. Nothing more."

The guard were all left baffled. Alas there's nothing more to be done, they decided to call for a cleaner while Yesung resorted in marching towards the bottom unit where lives Eunhyuk. 

With a heavy pant, he barge into the younger house and immediately took a seat next to the house owner. Eyes were still wide open from the incident. 

"I just got robbed"

"You got what?!"

One quite heavy slap landed itself on the younger's head earning a scowl from him. 

"Robbed! Gosh!"

"Oh... What!? Where?!"

"My house. I can't believe they manage to slip through the guard. But that's not the point. It was the thing that they stole from the house."

"And what is it? Are this thing happen when we were at work?" said Eunhyuk with a frown. 

"Maybe. But they stole---

"Oh no...." said Eunhyuk, manage to cut off the older in his midst story. 

"Oh no what, hyuk?" Yesung eyes were soon glued to the younger's phone. It seems that the younger was on the phone with someone who he prayed the most not to hear the whole babbling of his 

"Why are you on the phone with Kyuhyun!?" shout Yesung as he scurred himself away from the couch. 

"Uh... He ask me to watch over you... And he might be on his way now... "

Yesung gasped. He knows well the alpha won't react well after knowing the love of his life was in quite situation. All possibilities soon floating inside his head.

'He won't let me live by myself anymore!' thought him as he pace around the house in furious. 

Eunhyuk who already ended the call could only chuckles. Guilt was soon dissipated from his head as he watch his hyung in panic. 

"Chill hyung. Maybe he will only lecture you about safety hazards?"

Yesung swear if it wasn't because of the fact the doorbell was ringed, he could wipe the smug smiles of the younger's face with a few kick here and there. 

"I'm sorry Mr.Lee, there's an alpha who insist to meet you downstairs. He told to bring his mate down no matter what."

The message was clear enough for it to reach Yesung's ear. He begin to calculate the amount of time it took the alpha to reach the apartment but all counting was hazed by the thought of Kyuhyun's angry face. 

"Hyuk... Help me... "

"Nope. Let's go."

.

"You got your toothbrush?"

"Yes mom..." Yesung pouted and roll his eyes off at Eunhyuk's motherly tone. 

After both of omegas met with the alpha, they knew the taller's intentions right away. It took few words for the omega to agreed for the alpha's circumstances.

'With me. Now.'

Thus here they are. Packing the undamaged stuff for Yesung to be brought with him while staying with his mate. Worries was way too light to depict Kyuhyun's anxiety at the moment. Upon hearing his mate's house was trashed, it took him seconds to be on his way there. Knowing Yesung wouldn't fight back, he smile in satisfaction as he help the omegas loading the stuff into his car. 

"That's it? So little stuff." said Kyuhyun as he watch the small amount of his mate's luggage. 

"How long do you want me to stay?" Yesung ask in confusion. 

"I really want to say forever..."

Eunhyuk watch as the two staring into each other eyes. Annoyance soon begin to dwell inside him as he poke the older omega's waist. 

"Enough, juliet. Go with your romeo now."

"But what about you hyuk?" said Yesung in worried. 

"I'll be fine. I'm not of any target. So go now or this mama will be annoyed again."

The couple chuckles as they bid their farewell.

.

The ride to the pack's house was full of silent comfort. The alpha being the happiest one couldn't help but to feel relief for his omega willing to work with him. It didn't take him much to make the smaller to accept his invitation knowing how dangerous it could be to deal with stalker issues.

Not that Yesung ever deal with stranger danger before but something inside him telling him to go with the alpha. The feeling he had when the taller wanting to protect him was all fluttery and warm. Had him finally accept everything or was it really something inside him been pushing him towards the alpha, who knows. 

"We here."

Kyuhyun's voice break his thoughts, hving him to realize they were already at the familiar scenery of the alpha's pack house. 

"Give me that."

The heavy luggage were snatched into the taller's hand as Yesung tried to take it. A blush creep through his cheeks as he realized the manly side of his long lost mate. Although the alpha was close to having nonexistent muscles, the vibe he's been giving was enough for Yesung to feel reassurance to be near him. 

They walk more into the house with a soft steps. It was already midnight thus the emptiness of the house corridor. Kyuhyun begin to show the smaller his temporary room where he'll be staying. 

The room was decorated with simple touch of an off-white flower wallpaper, fully furnished as if the alpha knew he'll be staying here that day. 

"Need anything more?" Kyuhyun ask as he finished unpacking Yesung's stuff into the closet.

"Umm, no. This is fine."

"Okay. Then, i want my reward." said the taller with a grin. 

"Reward?"

"Yeah. For helping you unpacking. Give me."

Yesung stares at the taller who had his hand open in front of him while having one quite proud expression. Reminding Yesung of an image that he had for a kid who succed in finishing his chores diligently. 

Kyuhyun who was waiting for something when he heard a soft chuckles from the smaller.

"Well. I don't have anything on me now. I can buy you a coffee tomorrow?"

The taller pout as he huffed dejectedly. 

"Not that. This."

He could feel the pulls on his waist, bringing his body into touching the taller's. Soft touch on his lips was enough for him to know what the taller meant by his word. Slick bastard, he thought. 

The shorter of the two pull out first as his face was flushed red.

"Sneaky brat!" mutter Yesung as he cupped his own mouth. 

"Thanks for the energizer! See you tomorrow, babe."

Kyuhyun immediately slip past the flying hand and disappear into the corridor, leaving Yesung who still blushing to his root. 

"Urgh. Who's more dangerous? That brat or stalker?!" mumble Yesung as he keep touching his 'tainted' lips.

 

 

 

A/N: so much flirting in here lol. Quite short chapter. I've been dealing alot now so i hope you guys won't mind the lateness of any updates. I really want to continue this story till it finish but please bear with the tardiness. Dogeza bow.