Almost

Uncertainty

 

Tapping sound broke out through his dreamless sleep. Not that he ask for one but no dream could came from a black out sleep, he thought. 

'Hospital?'

He tried to move with not much of an effort since everything feels right for him. No more dizziness. No more foul smells that had him that way. Everything was too calm for him. It was only after he toss around the bed he realized, the source of his calmness was there waiting for him. The nice scented smell oozing from couch area.  Giving the sense of protection for him. 

"Kyu?" he call out to the man who were too focusing on his phone. 

The faint small voice had the man snap out of his main distraction. Seeing his mate were all fine, the taller smile in relief and make his way towards the bed. 

"How's you feeling right now?" said Kyuhyun as he brush away the bangs from covering his mate's foxy eyes. 

"I'm fine. What happen?" reply the shorter with a little groggy expression. 

"Well. Since you had been pass out for awhile, the doctor unable to diagnose your symptoms that had your black out. They could only assume you were exhausted. I should be asking you what happened."

Yesung seems too daze from his sleep to answer the alpha's question. Pouting as he shakes his head and whine for the reason he had forgotten. 

"I think... I smell something bad before i pass out. I don't know. Everything was too blurry for me"

"You got dizzy from a scent?  Wait...  I never touch you yet... Are you pregna---

A small hit on the taller's shoulder had him chuckle. Giggling as he saw his mate face was warmer than before. 

The alpha cough a little to clear the jokes and continue. 

"Well i did told the doctor abour your pheromones condition and he told me that it might because of you not taking care of your irregular heat much."

Yesung hum at the answer. Not much he could do when the doctor say so. 

"Anyway, I'll call the doctor. I'm sure you can left the hospital now."

Yesung watch as the alpha went out and sigh. Hating his own situation that seems too be burdening other. 

An hour later both of them was already out in the parking lot. The shorter one clinging onto the taller as he limping towards the car. 

"On a second thought... I should let the doctor keep you there for another day. You still looking so pale, Yesung ah."

Yesung glaring at the taller, annoyed for wanting to keep him in the boredom for any longer. 

.
.
.

For the continuous days, Yesung had went for the check up numerous time.  Although he had refused it many time,  the worry warts surrounding him wouldn't take a no as an asnwer. Worried for his condition that seems a bit weirder than the last time. 

The owner of the cafe always seems listless in doing his job. Swaying on his feets once in awhile. Looking always too daze to be working all the time. 

It was maybe the second week of the appointment when Yesung had to go by himself. Been that Kyuhyun had to be on a tight schedule and unable to accompany him as per usual.

'Text me once you arrive there'  was the text he got fromthe alpha upon arriving to the private hospital. With a chuckle, he return the text almost immediately.

Once he satisfied with it, he strode inside the place where he hates the most as it was the only places he had been visiting for the past month. Scrunching his nose upon the medical scented corridor. His eyes focusing on finding the doctor's room as an escapedas from the unpleasant smell of an antiseptic.

Few knock on the door, the doctor begin to call him to enter. It was as usual. 

Filling the form. Having some check up before the next test. 

"Having weird symptoms again, Mr. kim?" said the doctor. 

"Kinda, Dr Choi. Is it bad that it  makes me puke all the time?" said Yesung with a hint of annoyance. Needing some answer for his weird condition.

Dr.Choi chuckles with what it seems like a faint smiles on his face. Showing off his infamous dimples alongside with his killer smiles,  but alas it fall flat on Yesung ignorance. 

"Well, seems that you had already reaching the age of having to mate with your mate, it's quite normal. Mind if i ask why are you still unmated? I mean, i can see your alpha clinging onto you all the time during the check ups."

"Urgh that brat... It's just... Private stuff. Sorry."

The doctor grin as he watch the smaller gaze his head down with a blush. 

'Enticing'

"Well,  that's fine. Now that we finished the check up, I'll be taking your blood test to see if anything wrong from it. Could you please move to the chair over there?"

Yesung turn his head around and nod.  He went on to the chair and begin to wait as the doctor was preparing the stuff for the blood test. Horrifying as it seems seeing the needle and stuff, he keep chanting his prayer for the process to end soon. Something about being alone with a doctor that is an alpha sending the shiver down his spine alot that day.

"Please roll up your sleeve. This will end soon so you don't have to be worry." said the doctor as he move closer to Yesung. Probably a bit too close to Yesung's liking. 

It was when the doctor pointing the needle to the smaller's arm, a wave scents of the familiarness hit Yesung. 

"Urk!"

The loud groan had the doctor backing away a little bit. Letting the smaller hunch forward, huggging himself out of misery as the scent had him whimpering. 

"Yesung ssi? Are tou okay?"

Yesung whimpers as he shake his head. He hates it. It was much more worst than his heat. Sweating and shaking as he tried to calm down. 

"H.. Help... " it was all he could mutter under hsi breath. Voice hitched as he felt another strong wave taling over his senses. 

"Are you in heat, Yesung ssi?"

If it was possible for him to hit the doctor, he would have done that. The annoyance of having to ask such question was reaching his patience.

"I'll help you to release it"

His ears perk up from the words. Was he being delusional or the doctor was speaking his guts out, Yesung couldn't focus on both. As the time pass, his body begin to tremble greatly. Whimpering again and again as the doctor begin to push him back to a bed that was prepared inside the room. 

"Wha... Sto.. p... "

"It's okay. I'll hell you" said the doctor as he 'help' the smaller onto the bed. 

As the doctor approached after went away for a few second, Yesung was already drenched with sweats and tears. Crying for the pain was too much for him. 

'Blam!'

"I'm sorry I'm late----

Their eyes met. Feeling threatened by the gestures of the doctor, Kyuhyun immediately charge upon the doctor in a loud growl. Getting furious by the touchy hands of his precious mate's body. 

"You're misunderstood! I was helping him!" shout Dr.Choi as he scurry his way out from the pouncing alpha. 

Hearing the vague explanation and a soft whine from his mate, Kyuhyun halt all his move and begin to gathrr himself up from attacking the doctor again.

"Baby... Are you okay?" said Kyuhyun in worried. 

"I'm sorry Kyuhyun ssi. I was just doing the check up when he got dizzy by something. I'm sorry if you were to misunderstood by my act." said the doctor with a sweatdrop. 

Kyuhyun ignores the excuse and begin to attend the still whining omega. 

"Kyu... Wanna go home.... " whine Yesung as he felt much more better without the scnet attacking his whole mind. 

Kyuhyun almost coos at the smaller if it wasn't for the pleading. 

"Okay baby. We'll go home now. I'm sorry doctor, i guess we have to postpone the check up." said Kyuhyun as he begin to lift up his mate's body and walk away without the doctor's word. 

The doctor watch the two in disbelief and begin to groan. Annoyed for things didn't go as it planned. 

A soft ringtone came from the pocket of his robe, surprising him in the midst of anger and frustration. 

"What is it."

'You failed.'

"Hidden camera i see."

'I would say i love live show than a recording.'

"Shush it. Why that alpha is here? I thought you supposed to meet him halfway?"

'Well. He cut off the meeting. I don't think he knows it's me but for some reason he ask to postpone it. Did he told you anything about coming today?'

"No. Damn it. We have to do it fast. I think that alpha begin to suspecting stuff."

'Maybe if you weren't playing with your food, we were already succeed it by now.'

"Maybe if you didn't mess up your relationship with that alpha, i won't have to deal with that obsessed bastard"

'You!!! --

The doctor quickly hang up, not wanting to deal with the caller. The problem he had to face was much more important than the annoying caller of his.

"His scent... Mate?"

.
.
.

After driving for an hour to reach his own pack house, Kyuhyun helped his small mate to walk inside the house. Not that he didn't want to carry the smaller but being the stubborn head he is, Yesung decided to save his so-called manly pride by limping his way into the manor.

"Feeling better?" Kyuhyun ask the latter as they reached a guest's room. 

With all eyes on him, Yesung sheepishly nod while trying his hard to hide his face from the curious pack members. 

Knowing the look of his mate, Kyuhyun immediately shooing away the others to give some space for his possibly panicking mate.

"You're not on your heat right?" 

The question had Kyuhyun gifted a slap on his arm by the blushing omega. Whining and babbling about his condition while pouting through his nagging.

"Than why the doctor said something like that?"

Yesung begin to recall the moment he had his attack. Suspicious arose but he choose to not worries the already possessive alpha. The alpha's presence was all he ask for him to feel safe and sound. Cheesy as it sounds, the thought of having the protection by the alpha had him relieve.

"Just some kind of misunderstanding." said Yesung as he avoid the look of worrying from Kyuhyun. 

The taller sigh. Fighting was the least thing he wanted to do on that evening.

"Fine. But there's no way in hell I'm letting you to go home for today. I'm not gonna let you alone at time like this"

"But!!----

"No but Kim Jongwoon. I don't want anything happen to you. Not as long as I'm still kicking. Now, let's have a dinner with the members. I'm sure they would love to know more avout their Luna."

"Cho Kyuhyun!" yelled Yesung with beet red face. Stomping his feet as he watch the alpha skipping with quite an evil laughter. 

"Come down now, make sure you wear something pretty---oh wait, you already the prettiest omega I've ever seen!"

"Cho! I'm so gonna beat your bratty !"

The others watch as their future Luna and their cool-ish Alpha running around like a pair of an idiots. Giggling and teasing while making their way to the dining area.

How lovely it was to have such a mood maker among them, thought the pack members, loving the way their Alpha having the greatest moments in his life with his beloved mate.

 

 

A/N: tehee. That's all i can say. I know people had been asking where am i and what happen to the ff. I don't hve any excuses and can't even fathom to make any promises. It will be uploaded whenever the time has come lol. Got busy lol.