Decisions

Which?

Gong Myung is now seated on the living room couch, holding the fresh-from-bath baby in his arms while rocking his long legs. He enjoys his time with the baby. Then he looks flatly at the three men in front of him.

Yes, Doyoung has judgmental eyes, the way he looks at people sometimes could intimidate them. But with his older brother, it is different. The signature blank stare could almost kill you. Years of acting made him through that and that made the three boys swallow the lump on their throat.

"Now, my little brother. Can you please tell me how come you had a son?" Gong Myung asked.

Doyoung widened his eyes feeling accused, pointing at himself, "Why me? He's not my kid!"

"Well, I could not ask Jisung and Taeyong first, especially when the baby looks like me when I was young.

"Then maybe that is your kid." The younger brother pointed out.

"If it's mine, it should have been given to me in the first place. And besides, I don't sleep around."

"Hyung, you just referred the baby as it." Taeyong interjected only him receiving the Death Glare from the older brother.

"Sorry." Taeyong said and fiddled with his fingers.

"Okay. As I was saying?" Gong Myung is eager to get answers from the three especially from his brother.

Doyoung told the story of how they ended up having baby Jiyong in the dorms and the past stories of how possibly Jiyong was made.

"I'm disappointed Dongyoung." Gong Myung said after hearing everything. "You are not like this. I did not raise you to be like this. You are sweet and caring. And you don't do reckless things."

"Hyung, you did not raise me. We have parents." Doyoung pointed out.

"Whatever. Mom and dad made me hold responsible of you. And how dare you talk to me like that." Then the older brother looked the his brother's leader. "You made him like this."

"Why me?!" Taeyong was surprised with the accusation. "Doyoung has always been the savage in the dorms." The leader added.

"The betrayal." Doyoung mumbled.

"Let me get some pop corn." Jisung said.

"You go back on your seat young man. I'm not done yet." Gong Myung ordered and Jisung obeyed, a bit trembling.

"You said about the DNA test. When is it coming?" Gong Myung asked.

"Probably in two weeks time." The younger brother replied.

"So looks like we will wait for it for a while. So, if one of you will be the father, what will you do?"

And the three boys were silent. They never have thought about that question until now. And they just realized how big is the impact of having a son at an early stage of their lives, especially when there is a career at stake.

"You never thought about it." Gong Myung said and the three shook their heads making the actor sigh deep. "While you still have time, you should think about it."

Gong Myung stood up from his chair and gave the baby back to the fathers, "Well, I can't stay long here. I have appointments to go to. I left the cake on the fridge. It's for you here."

"Thanks hyung." Taeyong replied and led him to the door while the younger two stood there in the middle of the living room.

Gong Myung was about to go out of the door when he said, "Oh by the way, Young-ie. Mom and dad will be happy to have a grandson, you know. And just remember, we will be on your back no matter what." And he left.

The door closed in front of them and they heard the rumbling of engines and screeching of tires away from their dorm.

Silence dominated again on their dorm and the three sat down again on the couch. Sighing altogether.

"You know Doyoung, you're very lucky to have a brother who's always watching your back, on and off the cam." Taeyong said.

"Yeah, hyung. Right now I'm anxious what will my parents say over this "mess" I've made." Jisung added.

"Don't worry Sung-ie. I'm sure they will support you." The leader replied.

"But more they will be disappointed in me." Jisung said. "How about you hyung?"

"You know I grow up a bit more independent. I have to face responsibilities and make decisions on my own. I will tell my family but I will work on the responsibility by myself."

"Looks like we have partial answers to the question." Doyoung said.

"Partially. Let's just wait and see." Taeyong said.

"Anyway, I wonder what our other members are doing right now?" Jisung wondered.

"They're probably mocking us right now. Especially Haechan teasing us for not being there." Doyoung said.

---

"Ow!"

"Are you okay, Haechannie?" Mark asked.

"I'm fine. I just bit my tongue." Haechan replied.

All of the members are having a lunch buffet on the seaside of Jeju Island.

"Maybe someone is talking about you." Johnny stated.

"Or probably misses you." Yuta adds and the remaining members except for one.

"Oh really." Mark said.

"Chill dude." Johnny tapped his hands on the Canadian's shoulders.

While the others are still a bit rowdy, Haechan wondered who could it be.