Home

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she finally has someone to come back home to.

 

Hanging my head low, I feel my entire body is just so exhausted—even my soul. I am just so worn out now with the never-ending practices and the typical me who always worried about everything, especially when the comeback date is getting even nearer.

 

Strutting toward my apartment door, I punch in the password as fast as I can because all I want is just to lie down right at this instant. Keeping my gaze toward the floor, I try to kick off my shoes while grunting at how I tied the shoelaces too tight so they would not come off easily. Giving up, I bend down to untie it only to suddenly hear a sweet voice ringing in my ears.

 

"Welcome home, baby. I'm so glad that you're home now."

 

Feeling like a dream, I slowly move my head up to see a beautiful soul with her gummy smile and crescent eyes gazing back at me lovingly. She then moves closer and bends down with me so she can give me a long and warm embrace.

 

I just...I feel like she just fills my heart full. My heart was so empty because of the negativity that I felt just minutes ago.

 

"I was waiting for you, unnie. And I open all the lights for you because I remember you told me you loathe the thought of coming home to pitch-black darkness."

 

When she leans back to look at me, I find my hand caressing her cheek gently as I whisper ever so softly, "Oh, my angel."

 

"Soo..."

 

I do not waste any seconds and lunge forward so I can kiss her with so much passion. She deserves to feel this love that I have for her, this love that keeps on growing because of her love. 
 

Jennie moves her lips in sync with mine as she grips my jacket when our kiss gets even more intense. When I feel her slapping my shoulder softly a few times I finally release her as I give her a few pecks while she is trying hard to catch her breath.

 

"You never know how precious you are to me, Jennie. How I'd be able to hold you right now makes me feel so delighted and thankful."

 

Caressing her beautiful face, I look at her wholeheartedly as I continue, "I guess as I lived alone I'm used to letting the tiredness slip away by passing out on the damn cold couch that I forgot I now have someone to welcome me warmly whenever I'm home." Peppering kisses on the back of her palm, I intertwine our fingers and smile at how our hands always seem to fit perfectly together.

 

"Jendeuk-ah, you literally just made my heart flutter, you know. I love you so much." My chest feels so warm when I hear her beautiful giggles and I cannot stop sending her kisses all over her face.

 

"You're my home, Jennie."

 

.

 

When she tells her to lean on her anytime she needs to.

 

"Are you done showering, Soo?"

 

I am startled to see her lying down on our bed comfortably as I tighten my night robe over my body. The usual me would definitely by removing any piece of clothing on me but not today. I am not feeling myself right now and my Jennie, she can sense that. She knows me too well.

 

"Lay down beside me, unnie. Come here." With forlorn eyes, I walk slowly toward her, feeling the yearning to touch her, having her close. 

 

When I am about to put my arms around her like usual so she can lean on me, Jennie shakes her head as she slips her hand on the back of my neck so she can pull me toward her ever so gently. She leans her chin on my head as she runs her fingers in between the sheets of my black hair, being my big spoon.

 

"How are you feeling now, baby? Tell me, I'm here to listen." 

 

With how soft her voice was when she uttered those words, succeeding in making a tear slip away from my dark orbs as I bury my head deeper toward her beating heart. Jennie pats my thighs gently, signaling me to wrap my legs around her waist which I gladly comply with as I am now clinging onto her like a baby koala that only needs a simple thing, the feeling of being heard.

 

"I'm not okay. I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter