Only Mine

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your love is...

 

Trying to gather as much air as possible, I press both of my palms hard on the bedsheets so I will not crash my entire body weight on her. Jennie's hands are still gripping tightly on my back as she buries her head at the crook of my neck, gasping for air. Feeling proud of the way she is looking so satisfied with my touch, I move my body to lay beside her only to guide her to rest her body on top of mine as I gently rub the back of her head with so much affection.

 

"Finally after hours, you're letting me rest now, unnie?"

 

"Hmm...It's you who asked me not to stop though. Do you want me to act it out?"

 

She immediately slaps me on my shoulder as I stifle a laugh after making her face turn so red. "Alright baby, alright. I ain't going to tease you again tonight."

 

"Pinky promise?" This cat-eye girl who just gave me a dead glare minutes ago is now raising her pinky toward me while waiting for me to link mine with hers. How cute.

 

I peck her on the lips first while uttering in a serious tone, "I promise, babe." Satisfied by seeing me stamping our thumbs together, Jennie kisses my cheek a few times before leaning back to shelter in my arms again.

 

We stay like this for a while, immersing ourselves at this moment. Until Jennie breaks the silence with her soft voice, "Thank you, unnie." 

 

"Hmm?" I shift my head so I can look at her who is gazing up toward me, letting me see how warm and loving her brown orbs are when they look at me. 

 

"I want to say thank you to you, Jisoo unnie." My fiancée raises her hand up so she can caress my cheek while never leaving her eyes on me. "Thank you for always cherishing me and loving me. For putting me first before yourself, giving me your all to make sure that I'm happy. And keeping me safe in your loving ways without making me feel suffocated."

 

"Your love is so sincere and so comforting, setting me free so I can explore and do all of the things that I want to do while never failing to remind me that I still have my home to come back to. A home that will always welcome me no matter what. I honestly feel so blessed, unnie, especially today. I just...I don't think I've ever felt this happy before. Your surprises, I..." Jennie lowers her head for a moment, trying to find her words as I wait for her patiently while embracing the butterflies that are flying around my stomach, rising to my chest.

 

"Your surprises, I love them so much, Soo. Thank you for thoroughly planning this in between your hectic schedules, I really don't know how to thank you enough for creating this magical proposal. I love you so much, Jisoo unnie. You'd never know how happy you're making me feel, it's beyond words."

 

Not letting me say anything, she crashes her lips on mine to kiss me deeply but softly at the same time. I can feel how she tries to convey all the emotions that she is feeling right now toward me. Rubbing my hand on her back, I cannot hold back my smile in between our kisses. I guess the night is still not over for us then, watching how it is her turn to let her hand wander all over my bare skin.

 

"You've created countless enchanted memories for me, unnie. Now, let me craft some for you. I'm all yours, Jisoo." 

 

===

 

I want to gaze into her mesmerizing dark orbs so badly right now. I want to see them taking me in completely just like what she did all night, devouring me without leaving her intense gaze over me. That's why I cannot forget how those eyes can make me feel things that are unexplainable with mere words.

 

Pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear, I smile as I look at her calming face which is such a contrast with last night. She was just so...passionate that I could even see fire surging within her, wanting to shower me with all the love that she has for me. She wanted to give me an unforgettable night, in which she succeeded because all I want right now is to wake her up and let her do that to me again as I do not think I would ever be satisfied with her. I want to feel her, to be writhing underneath her because of her touch, and to feel like she owns me for hundred times and more. I just...cannot get enough of her.

 

Nudging her nose with mine gently, I place my lips softly on both of her eyelids, feeling the surge of adoration toward her overflowing inside me. Especially after I feel her strong arms pull me closer toward her instinctively, wanting me close even in her deep slumber, resulting in me burying my face in her chest, feeling her heart beating so close to mine, lulling me back to sleep. 

 

I desperately try hard to not give in to this sudden drowsiness that is filling me up but her scent is clearly not helping at all, it brings such comfort that makes me lower my guard completely, giving up myself for her to take. Unguarded, without my walls surrounding me, and feeling my inner child shows up, which is so not Jennie at all. But Kim Jisoo is able to do that, even when she is unaware of it all, deeply immersed in her sleep.

 

Sighing contently, I let it all go and immediately swept into my dreams while being spooned protectively in my fiancée's arms, keeping me safe. Just before I completely leap into a deep slumber, I can feel her lips brush against the side of my head so I move my body slightly to have those lips pressed completely on my own, letting them linger there as I smile in my sleep.

 

I wonder how would you react Soo, waking up with your lips against mine?

 

===

 

Blinking my eyes a few times to adjust to the light, I finally land my gaze on this beautiful angel being tucked in completely in my arms. I smile contently, feeling the joy of waking up next to her, and that's when I realize that her soft lips are over mine, kissing me in her sleep. 

 

Cannot keep this huge grin on my face, I move my lips gently against her, giving her a morning kiss as I nibble on her bottom lip, not getting enough of her plump lips. Jennie lets out a soft moan to let me know she can feel me kissing her which makes my eyes turn darker instantly as I find the way to slip my tongue inside her warm cavern. She moans again as she tucks my hair gently, wanting more. I smirk at that as I comply with her wish by skillfully tilting my head to kiss her deeper and more demanding. Not until I feel her tiny hand slaps my shoulder a couple of times that I quickly pull away, letting her breathe. 

 

"Waking me up by kissing me that hard, Soo? Was last night still not enough for you? You practically not leaving me to rest for any seconds." Jennie utters teasingly with glints of sparks in her eyes while still gasping for air.

 

I peck the skin behind her ear which makes her gasp for another reason. Smirking triumphantly, I pepper kisses all over her face as I speak with certainty, "I honestly don't think I will ever stop this strong attraction for you, Jendeuk. Especially knowing that you're officially my fiancée now, sends wonder in me, baby. I don't think I can keep my hands to myself when you're near."

 

Jennie smiles at that while caressing my cheek tenderly, "Then, don't. Because I don't think that I can control myself either."

 

"Well, that means we have a huge problem then."

 

Gazing at me with confusion all over her face, I cannot help myself and nudge my nose on her mandu cheek affectionately as she asks, "What do you mean?"

 

I bite my lip as I feel my own heartbeat increasing its pace when I lean my body over her to reach the tiny table on her side. After finding something and grasping it in my palm, I move back to face her again. 

 

"What is it?"

 

Scanning her reaction, I play with the ribbon straps over the tiny metal object in my hand to calm my nerves as I ask her gently,

 

"Do you want to move in with me, Jennie?"

 

===

 

"Why does it feel kind of different, unnie?"

 

Jisoo rubs her nose against the side of my head as she responds to me softly, "What do you mean, Jendeuk?"

 

"Your eyes when you asked me to live with you, they are full of uncertainty. And now, you're waiting for my answer while avoiding eye contact with me. Where's the ever so confident Jisoo who asked for my hand of marriage?"

 

She chuckles slightly as she shakes her head while sighing deeply, "You got me, love. Like always."

 

"Why, unnie? Do you think I'd say no to this?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter