Stay With Me

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babe, you know, I’ve been wondering.”

 

“Hmm?” I continue to stare at the line of clothing that has just arrived. These are the attires that I have given a hand on designing, and what I need to do right now is to find the one that suits Jisoo perfectly for our movie’s press conference, and even for her drama too. I am too excited about picturing my work of art on her body that I am totally neglecting her presence right now.

 

“Jendeuk Jendeukie, did you hear me?” I gasp when I feel her arms snake around my waist, pulling me against her bare body.

 

“Yah! Put on some clothes first, Chu! What if mom suddenly comes in?”

 

She shakes her head while pouting childishly. “Nah, mom would not do that, she knows us so well, she won’t interrupt without telling. So, don’t nag at me Jendeuk-ah, it feels refreshing to walk around like this.”

 

But it’s not good for my heart, pabo-yah.

 

I huff as I try hard to not turn around, which would result in me throwing myself on her. I need to get this done before she needs to leave.

 

“You do know that I will wear everything that you’ve designed, right? So, stop frowning babe, and hear me out. We still have enough time later.” The warmth that is invading me through her body has clouded my mind to the point that I can even feel the heat is spreading toward my neck now. And I know I need to free myself from her before it lunges onto my head and makes me dizzy.

 

“Ok then, what is it that you want to say?” I throw one of my bathrobes toward her to save myself as I sit on the sofa while looking at anything but her.

 

“You’ve seen enough of me through these years, Jennie. Why are you being so shy now, hmm?” My shameless lover lands her on the sofa to sit beside me only to lift me up by my waist so I can sit on her lap instead, which makes me yelp in shock as I circle my arms around her neck immediately.

 

“Since when you’ve become this strong, unnie?” I look down to see her signature smirk spread on her lips.

 

“Since I know that you’re getting addicted to me, which means that I need to get stronger so I can keep up with you, my lady.” She has the tendency to wink at me as she unconsciously or consciously, I’d never know, her bottom lip.

 

“It’s the other way around, alright? It’s you who couldn’t resist me.” I would never let myself lose this battle easily. Letting my finger traces her collarbone that is not being hidden from the bathrobe, I look at her straight in her eyes without wavering my alluring stare, which makes me smirk triumphantly at the end, after taking notice of the way her pupil starts to dilate and darkening with want.

 

“Well, I can’t deny that. How can I when you’re like a-“ She gulps after I glide my fingertips on her face toward her neck. Then slowly, I lean my body closer so I can whisper in her right ear, “Like what?”

 

“Gosh, how can I be this weak. Nevertheless, this you know, being addicted applies to both of us, alright?” Jisoo’s hand cups my right cheek which makes me tilt my head to feel her soft skin against me. She smiles knowingly after seeing my reaction as she continues, “It’s not just me, you’re also the same. We’re stuck with each other.”

 

“Oh, really? You sure that it’s not just you?” I lower my head so that I can hover my lips on top of hers, only to see that she immediately closes her eyes, anticipating more.

 

Biting my lips to prevent my laughter to seep out, I lean back and remove myself from my girlfriend as I lower myself down on the edge of my bed, moving further away from her with my arms folding against my chest.

 

Seeing her sighing in frustration makes me chuckle slightly at her childishness. However, when she tries to get to me, I immediately hold up my palms to stop her, not forgetting my signature cat-glare. “Nope! You can’t come here, just sit there. We need to talk, remember?”

 

Jisoo sighs again for the nth time as she reluctantly sits back down on the sofa. “Fine.” The pout on her lips makes me soften my gaze on her as I fight the urge to just kiss those lips.

 

“I just feel like I’ve been wanting to ask you this but the timing just doesn’t seem right. But then, the filming has finished now so I think it’s the time.” I shiver immediately when those dark orbs seem to contemplate something as they bore into my brown ones intensely.

 

“It's about the kissing scene. I know that we’ve talked about this and you’ve asked me to tell you whenever I need to film it, which I always did. But it’s just that you seemed too calm about it which makes me feel worried that you are hiding something from me again.”

 

“But I won’t push you if you don’t want to talk about it. I’ll wait until you’re ready, love.”

 

===

 

No matter how much the temptation is for me to just go there and hug her, she has asked me to stay right here, so I can only fidget with my fingers as I look at the blank expression on her face. She has put on her mask to prevent any emotions to show up. It is familiar to me, seeing her creating the walls around her so that she can choose the best decision to protects herself and the people that she loves. That’s how Jennie survives in this harsh world full of lies and hatred, which makes her does not trust anyone easily.

 

She has been hurt so many times, with or without me knowing it, and that had pained me a lot to picture this angel crying by herself. There have been those days when Jennie would just disappear into her own world, wanting to be alone without anyone bothering her, even me at that time. Obviously, that makes me worry to death at the early stage of our relationship, but now, she always te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter