Coming Home

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Swiping my forefinger on the pictures that I have just posted, I smirk in satisfaction as I start to imagine how my lover would react to this. Letting out a deep sigh because of the sudden longingness, I divert my attention by looking toward the garden in front of me. My cat-eye immediately spot the blue butterfly that is flying around freely around the lily of the valley, Jisoo’s favorite flower. Smiling because of that, I recall a piece of our memories that will forever engrave in my heart.

 

“Someday, we will be flying like a butterfly, Jendeuk-ah.”

 

She stared straight into my eyes with her ever so gorgeous smile on her beautiful face.

 

“We will be free in this world. We will face prejudice together. And when that time comes, I hope that you will be here, holding my hand this tight.” She squeezed our intertwined fingers as her body leaned closer toward me to place a kiss on top of my head.

 

“I will always be with you, babe. Holding you tight, keeping you close. I love you, Jichu.”

 

Her heart-shaped lips spread even wider as the tingle in her eyes seemed to not going anywhere soon. Could not resist anymore, I pressed my body against her as I hovered my lips above hers, wanting to taste it so bad. It seemed that she also felt the same, with how she eagerly landed her lips on mine.

 

“I love you too, Jendeukie.” She said between our kisses-

 

I just wanna see how beautiful you are, you know that I see it, I know you’re a star.

If life is a movie, then you’re the best part. Oh, you’re the best part.

-Best Part (Daniel Caesar ft. H.E.R.)-

 

My neck immediately snaps toward the familiar ringtone that is ringing on my bed, as I run to answer it in a heartbeat.

 

“H-hello.”

 

“Hi, love. What makes you being so breathless? Were you thinking about our kisses or what?” I can picture her smiling teasingly through her deep voice that always seems so y in my ears.

 

“How’d you know, babe? I was just thinking about how you seemed to never get enough of my lips or me as a whole.” Two can play the game, honey. If you decided to tease me, prepare for something stronger.

 

“Oh, confident much, Jendeuk? That’s why you’re posting those pictures on Instagram, huh? Are you trying to get my attention? ‘Can I be your pink?’ ‘or her?’ ” I giggle at how cute her accent is when she quoted the caption of my posts.

 

Rolling around on my bed, I play with my brown hair as I pout even though she cannot see it. “Because I still haven’t hugged and kissed my love yet, even though I’ve come back home yesterday.”

 

Have I told you that her laugh is one of my favorite things in the world? This husky but adorable sound that is filling in my ears right now makes me feel content because I am the cause of it. “Why are you so cute, Jendeukie. I wanna pinch your mandu cheeks so bad right now. I bet they are puffing out because of your pout.”

 

Blinking my eyes, I can say that I am slightly shocked at what she just said. It’s like she is here, looking at me. But then again, Jisoo knows me better than I know myself. She always knows.

 

“But you know, Jendeuk? I’ve just finished the final shoot right now only to find you, who doesn’t even hesitate to attack me with those pics. They’re not good for my heart, baby.”

 

Smirking triumphantly, I tone down my voice so that I can talk in a huskier way. “Tell me, Chu. What problems that you have with those pictures of me?”

 

“Gosh, Jennie.” I bite my lower lip when she calls me by my name with her deep voice. It just makes my longing for her become even more unbearable. “Your gaze, your lips, your toned body. And damn, your delicate sun-kissed skin. Everything about you that I’ve missed so much over these weeks without you near, it’s driving me crazy, Jennie.”

 

“Trust me, Chu. Just with your own voice is enough to drive me even crazier. And I miss you so bad too, Jisoo unnie.”

 

Right after the endearment that I have just uttered toward her, I can hear from the distance that manager oppa just told her that she has arrived. Lowering my head, I reluctantly end the call as I urge her to take a rest after shooting the drama for more than 10 hours. Her I love yous still being freshly attached in my head as I hug the pillow tightly, pretending it is her that I am holding right now.

 

I want you here, Chu.

 

===

 

I cannot hide the smile that keeps on appearing on my face every time I think about my girlfriend. My heart is beating frantically in my chest now as I wait for the door to be opened, even though I know immediately the woman behind it is not the lady that I have been longing to kiss.

 

“Hi, mom.” I lean in closely to embrace her as I hear her soothing voice beside my head.

 

“Oh, Jisoo? Wow, Jennie would be so happy to see you here.”

 

I smile warmly at her as I hand her one of the bouquets in my arms. “I know mom, that’s why I’m here. And this is for you, your favorite flowers, white roses, and yellow tulips.” 

 

“How sweet of you, Soo. Come in, your Jennie is in her room.” I cannot control the blush that is creeping on my cheeks when I hear the last sentence.

 

When I am about to utter my gratitude, a small voice interrupts us ever so suddenly.

 

“Chu?”

 

I turn my body toward the source of the voice only to see a petite woman with her wide eyes and beautiful face.

 

“Jichuu!” I swiftly spread my arms widely to protect the flowers as she runs toward me, pressing her body tightly against me.

 

“I can’t believe you’re here.”

 

“I told you that I miss you so much, didn’t I?” I smile when I see her looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter