I Was Lost Before I Found Her

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When I was sixteen, I actually didn't realize I was already starting to fall for you."

 

"Really?" I turn my head to look at Jisoo, lying beside me. We are cuddling together on our couch, satisfied that the cramped space makes our bodies glued to each other even more.

 

Jisoo nods as I notice her dreamy eyes seem to falter away as she recalls those times when she met me for the very first time. "I remember my first impression of you was, oh she seems kind of cold. But that was what urged me to get to know you more. You were like, hmm how can I say this?" She softly gazes at me and smiles ever so sweetly. "You were such a mystery to me that I determined to explore deeper. Your curious eyes, I could feel how they gazed into mine with such intensity which made me realize that you too, might be interested in me."

 

"Not only interested, unnie. I was attracted to you, right from the start." Running my fingertip over her cheekbones, I grasp the feeling of her soft skin over mine as Jisoo wraps her arms tighter around my waist.

 

"I didn't know, Jendeuk. I didn't even know my own feelings that I felt at that time. All I knew was how my heart easily fluttered when you interacted with me. When you spoke with your natural cuteness that could make anyone swoon and that also included me. But still, the dense me thought that was just, well, admiration towards someone who was too perfect in my eyes."

 

Blush starts to spread over my mandu cheeks as I rub them over Jisoo's smooth collarbone. I feel so shy out of a sudden and Jisoo notices it so she chuckles heartily while giving me some small pecks at the side of my head.

 

She then continues, "Besides, loving another girl was still so foreign to me. I mean, I never came across it in real life. So that's why I just thought of wanting to become someone who was close to you. That's it."

 

"Even when we were in the sauna together and ?" Raising one of my eyebrows to , it's Jisoo's turn to blush as she bites her lip hard only for me to kiss it while  on her bottom lip to soothe the pain.

 

"The sauna. Well, I didn't expect that you'd be fully though. So when you intentionally stood in front of me to shed down every piece of your clothes, I was too stunned to speak and I didn't even realize I kept on staring at you. Until you asked me to also took off mine, I finally snapped out of it and looked away as I blurted out my apology, with your giggles fill in the room."

 

"I was seducing you unnie, although I didn't know whether you realize that or not."

 

"I did, baby. Your gaze was too alluring at that time so I had the thought that you did that for me but then as quick as those thoughts came up, they faded away swiftly because of my embarrassment and guilt for staring at you that way. Although you're fast to acknowledge that as you even convinced me you're not uncomfortable by my actions."

 

Leaning back a little, I unwrap the blanket around me so my body is all bare only for her eyes to see. "Well, you can stare at me that way all you want now, unnie." 

 

Those dark orbs daringly scan through every part of me that makes me hold my breath in, grasping the adoration in her eyes that keeps on building up my confidence. When she peers her eyes down, I cannot help but let out a moan watching the way her eyes get so much darker than before and how they intensely check me out makes me feel wanted. She literally just gives me pleasure without even touching me. And she knows it, with her smug smirk appearing proudly over her lips.

 

"I always find confidence so attractive, Jennie. So, your confidence at that time actually made my head dizzy with how confusing it was for me to find out that I might, somehow be attracted to you. Not as a friend, but something more. Especially when you gave me a longer stare than usual when we got in the hot tub. I still remember how we would find ourselves gazing at each other for a long moment only to giggle afterward."

 

"But you still didn't perceive that I'm the one for you?" I move closer toward her so I can feel her body against me again. 

 

"I thought that you might be my soulmate, someone precious in my life. But, I didn't dare to think that we would end up together, as in couples. I guess the sixteen-year-old me just wanted to live in the moment and grasped those unfamiliar feelings in baby steps."

 

She then shrugs as her deep voice soothingly continues, "But, not the seventeen-year-old me, though. She was deeply infatuated with you, Miss Jennie Kim."

 

"Call me Mrs. Kim, baby." I whisper while brushing my lips against hers, feeling how soft her heart-shaped lips are. Jisoo smiles at my words as she bumps her nose with mine, making my heart jumps at her lingering gaze.

 

The way she looks at me right now reminds me of her teenage self that would not stop staring at me right away whenever I was not looking. Little did she know, I still could see how her dark orbs would refuse to look another way but me. So subtle yet full of unspoken feelings.

 

"We both felt the connection but never talked about it. Did you know how that was slowly burning into me, Mrs. Kim?"

 

"Is that why you finally confessed when you were nineteen after all those years?" 

 

Jisoo rubs her hand against my arm, caressing me gently while cradling me in her arms. "Yes. And you were eighteen at that time."

 

Tapping my fingertip on her shoulder blade, I reminisce about our younger selves who were feeling those sparks for the very first time. And that spark kept on burning, even until now.

 

"Before you confessed, we loved like we had all the time in the world, floating around without limits. Flung out of space."

 

"Tell me more about those times, baby."

 

"Sure, Chu. All it takes is your captivating dark orbs to take us back to the start."

 

.

 

I smiled a little when I felt those eyes boring into mine dreamily when I talked. I knew right away she was not fully invested in my words, she was immersed in roaming her dark orbs over the doors to my soul. I wondered what did she discover in me that she could not find a way out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter