Eps.5

[ENGLISH VERSION] : BRIDE OF WIND GOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Was upset that his presence was rejected by Tiffany, Taeyeon now just sitting in a cafe. Krystal asked him to wait until the work is completed.

 

"You have to find it's own way. "

 

"My father left me, how can I find a way without the instructions? "

 

"Your father give you a clue. You should be aware of it. "

 

" What ? "

 

"You have to find out for yourself. “

 

Taeyeon began to turn his brain how can he be aware of the instructions as said Tiffany.

 

"Why you always make me confused, Mi Young ~ ah. "Taeyeon mind.

 

tring ...

 

Taeyeon glancing at the door cafe that had just opened, and he paused when he saw a very pretty woman which she walked into the cafe. Taeyeon did not blink and he kept watching it until a woman was finished ordering drinks.

"Jung Soo ~ ya? "Taeyeon mind.

 

A woman was sitting in a chair a few meters away from where Taeyeon. Of course, since Taeyeon was woman was similar to Jung Soo, he did not take his eyes off that woman.

 

Moments later, the waiter gives orders that woman. Feeling curious, Taeyeon was moved from his seat to follow that woman.

 

"Train your self to be patient. Start with the patient to wait until I finish my work. "

 

Suddenly Taeyeon’s footsteps stopped and he could only see that woman disappeared from view. He sat back in his chair and he grabbed a pen to write down the day's events. Krystal tells him to always write what happened during Taeyeon alone on earth.

 

The day wore on and the visitors in the increasingly crowded cafe, lucky owners of the cafe are familiar with Krystal and he allowed Taeyeon to be there until Krystal went back to work.

 

" How is your work ? "Whispered a visitor.

 

"Do you know the type of latest mobile phones? I'll buy it. ", Said one other visitor.

 

Taeyeon are unfamiliar with these words, and he recorded it in the book. He began to realize that while on earth, he can not boast himself as the god of the wind, everyone just thought of an ordinary human.

 

"Why did you not fair, she took my strength, while Mi Young doesn’t lose its power. "Taeyeon mumbled.

 

A few hours later . , ,

 

tring. , ,

 

Krystal into the cafe and she went straight to Taeyeon.

 

" How was your day ? "Krystal asked.

 

"Ah, you're back. "Taeyeon replied.

 

"Ne. What you got today? "Krystal asked.

 

Taeyeon give the book to the Krystal and let Krystal read everything.

 

"Occupation? You want to know what is the job? "Krystal asked.

 

Taeyeon nodded his head.

 

"The work was carried out by someone to get a reward. "Krystal replied.

 

"As serves a king? "Asked Taeyeon.

 

"Ne. "Krystal replied.

 

Taeyeon was silent and he began to think a moment.

 

"If the mobile phone, like the one I use. It used to contact you and ask for your presence. "Says Krystal.

 

"Can I have it? "Asked Taeyeon.

 

" For what ? "Krystal asked.

 

"To ask your where abouts at all times. "Taeyeon replied.

 

Krystal paused to hear the answers Taeyeon and his mouth as if silenced by a very deep gaze of Taeyeon's eyes.

 

"Can we? "Asked Taeyeon.

 

"I-I do not know. "Krystal replied.

 

"Uhm, not what otherwise could. Perhaps you would be annoyed if I was always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter