Break

Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first few minutes were silent in Mina's bedroom. Dahyun settled on her bed and hugged some stuffed toys while she's on her study table, scribbling notes on random a paper.

 

It was after Mina shared what Nayeon told her last time they were together that Dahyun stood on the ground frantically to approach her.

 

Dahyun clenches her teeth together. "I told you, that girl is trying to get into your pants again!"

 

The remarks turn Mina into beet red. Shortly, she hangs her head low as she fumbles with her fingers, tries her best to hide her face from the other girl.

 

"Are you actually blushing because you're imagining things or you're just caught off guard?" the intensity of Dahyun's voice raises and Mina has to lean away when Dahyun pushes forward and knocks on the desk while glaring at her.

 

Mina stands up from her seat. "Don't say things like that." she only says.

 

"Oh my god, you're so guilty." Dahyun huffs in disbelief and follows Mina around even when they are just walking with no direction, and are going circles in her room.

 

"Stop! I'm feeling dizzy with what you're doing!" Dahyun finally complains.

 

Mina breaths deeply. "We already fixed things." she starts.

 

With a frown, Dahyun narrows her eyes but they also reflect curiosity. She didn't say another word, so Mina continues talking.

 

"After listening to her, I realized that there are decisions I wished I could have done better." Mina gently says, a hint of regret coating them. "I didn't answer her when she asked me what I think about going back together. I just told her that I need to go home right then."

 

Dahyun eases the crease on her forehead. "Mina." the girl calls softly. "You are just afraid of getting hurt again. And you have the right to feel that."

 

"That's it Dahyun. I don't know what I'm afraid more right now, the idea that Nayeon might hurt me or that I blew away the chance of us happening again. It frustrates me because as much as I want to protect myself, I also want to throw myself at her. God, this is so stupid." she quickly nurses the tear that managed to escape.

 

 

 

The younger girl quickly locks her into a hug. Dahyun rests her head against Mina's shoulder while patting her back as gentle as she could.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter