Knock

Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina could feel Dahyun's frustration over the phone. She knows that her friend is so close to yell at her for going in circles about Nayeon.

 

"I've said this countless times Mina and you need to take this seriously okay?" Dahyun sounds peeved. "I don't get it why you're feeling guilty. Heck that deserves more. And I don't understand why you're asking me about this when you're not even going to listen to me right? You're even worrying about her, God, only a rock wouldn't notice how you're not over her."

 

She bites her lower lip and closes her eyes briefly. "Am I being stupid Dahyun?"

 

Dahyun lets out a deep breath. "Love does bring out the idiocy of a person."

 

It was Mina's turn to sigh. "Dahyun, it annoys me even more that I can't control my feelings. Just a minute ago she texted me that she's already home and I found myself smiling. How crazy is that?"

 

"You are indeed crazy my friend."

 

"Dahyun-" Mina burries herself to a pillow as she grunts.

 

"What do you exactly want to hear from me? I already tried telling you the opposite and you whined, now that I'm agreeing you're crazy you're still complaining." Dahyun pauses, Mina could hear her munching something before talking again. "I should get paid for this you know."

 

"I don't know! I can't understand myself anymore."

 

"No one is telling you to stop what you're feeling Mina. If you're still into her which obviously you are because we won't be having this conv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter