Truth

Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina settles the flowers in a vase. She doesn't know what came into her mind to accept those and she doesn't want to think about it anymore. She lets herself falls to the bed, her head bounces as she reached the pillow. Goodness! She wants to scream to herself from smiling at Nayeon.

 

If she was to tell Dahyun about what happened earlier, her best friend would really freak out as Mina knows how much Dahyun hates Nayeon after what happened before.

 

A buzz from her phone stops her thoughts in instant. Mina sits up quickly when she saw the notification.

 

You must be kidding me.

 

It says Nayeon had followed her instagram. After few seconds, another notification pops out, this time it was a direct message from the same person. It hasn't been a day yet but Mina already thinks that she regrets talking to Nayeon.

 

"Unblock me pretty please." it was a timid request. Mina was actually expecting a lot more than that. She thought Nayeon would pester her again almost immediately.

 

"No. And don't disturb me if you don't want to be blocked here too."

 

"Aww :( I thought we're a bit okay. You accepted my flowers."

 

The nerve of this woman. She's truly shameless!

 

"We're better off not talking."

 

"Won't you at least let me say sorry?"

 

Mina rolls her eyes. She isn't really convinced with Nayeon's words and no one can blame her for that.

 

"It's all in the past. Let's leave it there."

 

She lies back again as she waits for the older girl's reply.

 

"I've been thinking... You're right, I'll graduate soon and I was hoping that before that we could talk properly."

 

Mina decides not to answer. A part of her wants to slap herself because if she really wants to dismiss the idea immediately, she could have said no right away; yet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter