Anew

Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're kidding right?" Nayeon stares at her friends in disbelief. Her voice could almost be heard by anyone who is few feet apart them in this open field but she didn't care.

 

"Hey! We let you off the hook now embarrass yourself at least." Sana raises an eyebrow.

 

"No. Just no." Nayeon completely shakes her head in disapproval.

 

"For someone who says that she will do anything aside from talking to her ex, you sure whine a lot." Momo points out while scratching her neck.

 

Nayeon scrunches her nose and tries to refute again. "But you're asking me to give that statue in the computer science department flowers and sing a song to that lifeless cement!"

 

"Do you want to sing a song to Mina instead? We could negotiate." Sana offers.

 

" off." she grunts.

 

"Why are you so against this? I thought this would be easy for you, it's nothing because most of the students know how crazy we are." Momo takes a seat next to Nayeon.

 

"That sounded so uplifting Momo." Nayeon scoffs sarcastically.

 

"She's just being dramatic because Mina might see her in that building." Sana answers Momo. "Apparently, Nayeon feels okay to be a clown in front of anyone aside from Mina."

 

"You are such a terrible friend Sana." Nayeon spats in annoyance when her friend made a point.

 

"Hey! I am understanding! I didn't force you to do what we wanted in the first place even when it's for your own sake." Sana's tone raises as she creases her forehead. "Just do it Nayeon and get done with it. We'll be around recording. It would be a nice memory before graduation."

 

Nayeon gives in after the long petty argument. They're going to graduate in two weeks, Sana is right; it's still gonna be a funny memory. She takes a deep breath and stands up. "I guess other things could be worse than this." she comforts herself.

 

She prayed to dear God that Mina won't pass by and would have a class while she's doing the ridiculous dare.

 

The statue was made for one of the university's contributor. Nayeon isn't really familiar who it is, she just know that the person was also a graduate from the institute. The first thing she did when she arrived at the hallway was to check whether a professor is around. She can't get herself be caught and be on detention just because they wanted to play and be dumb.

 

"Go on." Sana whispers and pushes her near the standing block.

 

Nayeon looks around once more, making sure that Mina is not present, nor any of the school's personnel. She completely disregards the students who are going to be her audience as they are her least concer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter