Clear

Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She hates me. She doesn't want to talk to me. I respect her for that." Sana continuously mimics Nayeon's voice while going through the woman's closet.

 

"I swear if you won't shut up I might just have to punch you Sana." Nayeon growls and presses Sana's shoulders harshly making the other girl yank.

 

"You're so brutal! That hurts Nayeon!" she whines.

 

"Ughh, where is Momo, she's nicer than you." the older girl answers.

 

"She's busy at the dance club, you've got to deal with me."

 

"Just please, don't tease me." Nayeon heaves a deep breath.

 

Sana shakes her head and gives her a curious gaze. "Do you feel nervous?"

 

Nayeon nods as an answer. "I don't want to mess up. This might be the last shot I got for her."

 

"Don't worry too much Nayeon. I know it will be okay." Sana cheers her up before clapping mildly. "Now let's continue looking for what you should wear."

 

She felt kind of relieved at her friend's words, though the idea of the worst things that might happen still didn't vanish completely from her mind. "I don't want to overdress Sana." Nayeon reminds her.

 

"I know, let's just go with a casual one okay? You're cute anyway so you'd carry it well."

 

Nayeon smirks after hearing Sana's compliment. "Thank you for that."

 

"Don't be such an airhead. I'm your friend and I'm trying to boost your ego." Sana scoffs and continued searching.

 

When she said she wouldn't be late, Nayeon wasn't lying about that. It was just past one o'clock when she arrived at the library. She took the seat near the window of the back portion and starts reading the novel she brought. Everyone who is closely watching her would notice how restless she is by the amount of time she had glance to check to watch. Everything seemed so sluggish, it was like it's in slow motion and even a second takes a lot more than it used to be.

 

Nayeon checks her watch again and her heart immediately raced when she notices it's already a quarter before three. She takes her phone and types in a message for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter