Philosophy of the other side

Sanguine Luxuriae: Blood Lust

~Chapter Seven~

 

Ryeowook hated involving the past, but sadly the past was needed to prepare the future. His home was dark and he was only slightly curious if Henry were around or not. He needed to gather his thoughts, get a plan that would keep them from eternal death. He had to laugh at that, usually, he was all for the suicidal quest all vampires ventured at some point. He entered his bedroom, only to pause as he noticed a lump in his bed. Moving forward, Ryeowook shook his head.

“Henry, why are you in my bed?” Ryeowook asked, his eyes flashing as he debated heading back to the kitchen for blood. The human groaned as he opened his eyes and glared softly at the vampire.

“Did the meeting go well?” Henry yawned as he sat up and let his legs hang off the side of the bed. Ryeowook didn’t reply, in fact, he rather not think or remember the meeting with the human before him. Henry pouted as he noticed he would get nowhere with the elder and stood up.

“Do you need anything before I go to bed, or what?” Henry asked, not looking at Ryeowook. When there was nothing but silence, Henry nodded and left the room. Ryeowook laid on his bed, his mind racing with both past and future scenarios.

His final mission, his new current mission. How similar the two were becoming, and yet how different they were. It felt like an unforgivable sin to force those who had dealt with the problem before, to return. Looking outside, Ryeowook noticed the sun turning the dark sky purple. It was a new day for the daylighters, he just hoped they could survive it....


 

Hyukjae turned to the door when he heard it open, and Amber enter the home. She looked exhausted.

“Get to bed, you look like you could collapse at any moment.” Hyukjae ordered, standing to help her move. Amber smiled gratefully as she allowed the older to help her to bed.

“Maybe you should skip work tomorrow?” Hyukjae suggested as he let Amber lay down on the soft bed. She released a moan as her bones popped and she stretched out.

“Maybe,” she replied as her roommate headed for the door.

“Change and go to bed, Hae and I will make sure you have food for tomorrow.” Hyukjae ordered, his protectiveness going into overdrive at the idea of her being anything but healthy....

 

Sungmin bit back the feeling of loathing as he spotted Taemin with Kyuhyun. The two were locked in their bedroom whispering to eachother as Yesung crossed his arms.

“It is another day, go out and begin searching for potential targets. I need to make a move if I wish to start a following.” he ordered making Sungmin nod his head. Kyuhyun was still his priority, and protecting him was the main reason for him staying. Moving to the exit, Sungmin paused.

“This war, am I right in believing that once you start winning, I will become useless?” he asked, glancing back at Yesung for a reaction. The vampire smiled as he met the others eyes.

“Of course,” Yesung smiled with no remorse in his words. Sungmin shuddered before walking away. Once outside in the morning air, Sungmin felt himself relax. He hadn’t realized how stressed he had been these last few days. A moment to think was healthy as he made his way downtown. Being human seemed like the best choice at the moment, an act he had not been able to do for a while.

He was a pawn, someone who could be tossed away at a moments notice. Yesung had taken his Kyuhyun away, and that other vampire? What power did he have over his Kyuhyun? No, was Kyuhyun even still his? Sungmin was not a vampire, he did not belong in this world.

By the time he arrived at the bar downtown, he was in tears. Lee Sungmin was alone, and that very idea made him shudder with fear. He hated being alone. As others like himself began their daily lives, he allowed himself to pretend he was just like them. Would he be heading to work right now as Kyuhyun continued his schooling?

“Hey, are you here to order?” a voice asked making Sungmin look up confused. The man was tall with blonde hair and a calm gentle stare. Sungmin didn’t really know how to reply. It was just morning, and truthfully, he didn’t need to be drinking right now. The man chuckled as if reading the others predicament.

“One strong coffee then. You seem like you’ve had a rough night and start to your day.” the man beamed handing over said coffee. Sungmin thanked him, paying the man and returning to softly glaring at the freshly waxed table he sat at.

“Leeteuk, why are you still awake?” another voice called out, this one with annoyed anger evident.

“Ah, Henry, I didn’t think you would be in so early. Is everything alright with your master?” Leeteuk asked as if the conversation was normal. Henry sighed as he moved behind the counter and pushed the elder male away.

“My boss is fine as always, stubborn and angry. As for you, go to bed.” Henry ordered before looking at Sungmin who realized only now that he was currently the only occupant in the building.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t realise you were closing.” Sungmin spoke as he stood up to leave. Henry waved his hand dismissively before smiling at the new comer.

“Don’t worry, it’s my shift so we are open.” Henry chuckled as Sungmin returned to his seat with a slight blush. Leeteuk had now left the room and was gone, leaving just Henry and himself. Sungmin sipped his coffee as he listened to the gentle movements of Henry going about. Again, such normality seemed like something he would never have again.

“You want to talk about it?” Henry asked watching Sungmin in curiosity. Sungmin shook his head, in truth, he wanted to forget about everything. Mainly Kyuhyun, the sweet child he had come into this nightmare with. What he had seen that morning had scared him. This Taemin person, had taken him, his poor Kyuhyun was being brainwashed.

Henry nodded as he set things up for the day.

“So, do you have a job?” Henry asked trying to end the silence. Sungmin shook his head, how long had it been since he had one?

“I could give you one if you like?” Henry smiled as he continued to watch the older male. Sungmin again was silent before pushing away his empty drink.

“I’ll leave now, I’m sorry for disturbing you.” Sungmin spoke before bowing and taking his leave. He hated being alone, yet it scared him to be with others now...



 

Kyuhyun laid on the bed as Taemin straddled his hips. The younger’s body was long and blemish free. Kyuhyun’s hands resting gently on Taemin’s hips as he his lips. Taemin’s fingers traced Kyuhyun’s lips and face, smiling as he eyed his prey.

“You look so pretty my Kyuhyun, a perfect vampire.” Taemin purred. Kyuhyun smiled as Taemin trailed his tongue over Kyuhyun’s chest. Kyuhyun whimpered as Taemin’s scent filled his nose.

“You want to bite me?” Taemin asked, his own fangs dragging gently over delicate skin. Kyuhyun nodded his head, he was drooling with want to bite the other. Taemin bit down, the pull of blood filling his mouth as Kyuhyun jolted beneath him, their bodies melding together and s rubbing together.

“Let me bite you please Tae,” Kyuhyun whimpered out begging. Taemin smiled as he continued to drink Kyuhyun’s blood. He needed the Creature to be totally dependent to him. Completely under his control. When he finally released the newer vampire, Kyuhyun’s eyes were wide and unseeing, the smile of pure bliss telling Taemin he was ready for the next stage....