Chapter twelve

Sanguine Luxuriae: Blood Lust

Taemin enjoyed watching humans party. Seeing their self destructive ways in action. He also enjoyed watching Kyuhyun’s human fumble around the other humans. Fumble with his target. Her smell was taunting him, making his skin crawl as he forced himself to remain in the shadows. Swallowing back saliva as thirst called him. 

 

He wasn’t supposed to be here, wasn’t supposed to be near this girl, but, he always wanted what he wasn’t supposed to have. 

 

Sungmin was uttering a hasty goodbye, anxious and looking around as Amber smiled gently at him. It was his chance, he moved in, 

 

“You look lonely,” Taemin greeted. Amber seemed stunned as she looked at the drink in his hand. 

 

“A job of a hostess,” she laughed. Taemin joined her laugh before leaning in, using his vixen abilities to pull her into a hypnosis. To pull her into his web. 

 

“I’m Taemin, and you are?” He asked, his voice calm and echoing in her head. She relaxed against him, her eyes glazing over. Humans were such easy prey. 

 

He led her from the party, her small hand in his as he found an empty room. Laying her on the bed, he took a moment to admire her. This girl, this human, was supposed to be a recreation of the child Yesung and Ryeowook lost? The reason for this war. 

 

All he saw was an abomination he needed to rid the world of once more. A job Key and Minho had failed the first time as humans themselves… 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kyuhyun was waiting for his hyung. Shifting on his feet as Sungmin approached. His head felt clear for once, the normal desire for his human lover returning. 

 

“Kyuhyun?” Sungmin said, pausing just feet from the vampire. Kyuhyun cupped Sungmin’s cheek, his tongue flicking over his bottom lip. Sungmin focused on the younger, the sounds of the party dulling as it became just them. It was like before, before Yesung, before all this mess. 

 

“I love you,” the kiss was slow, sweet and gentle. Sungmin moaned into his lovers lips. Who cared who saw them now, it had been too long since they got to be together. 

 

Yesung never let Sungmin from him, Yesung was not here. 

 

Kyuhyun had found the room for them, closing the door to further seclude them from the others. Sungmin laid on the bed, allowing Kyuhyun to take control. 

 

Slowly, they undressed, their mouths and fingers exploring the others body, reminding themselves of what was, is theirs.