Chapter Six: Living Together ?!

Devil's In Love

Irene's eyes widened in disbelief, Seulgi's cold yet soft lips touches hers. Then she felt a sensations trying to pry her lips open. Shivering with this, her trembling hand placed itself in her chest. Then in all her might she pushed her off. Irene scurried to get off of her seat and back away.

    Vigorously wiping her lips with her sleeve, she gave Seulgi her ferocious glare.

    "Kang Seulgi!" She growled.

     Seulgi raised her hand and surrender. "Worth it." She replied with the smirk.

     Irene finally calmed down, returning to the table,she grabbed her bag.  "Looking for loopholes,aren't we? Expect this once as the last and also our last meeting." Irene stated indifferently turning her back coldly at her. "See you in 13 months." Both her voice and eyes are covered with ice. But then Irene was yanked back and stumble on Seulgi's chest.

   "That's not in the the contract!," Seulgi hissed.

    "Ah,and now you know there's a contract?" Irene mocked her fiance'.

     Seulgi sigh, " it's all your fault"

      "Mine?" Irene raised her eyebrows. "How is it my fault? Care to enlighten me,Ms. Kang?" Irene crossed her arms.

    "It is for me to know and for you to find out." Seulgi replied. Irene ignored her and pulled out her phone and type something before sending it.

    "It's time for me to go, I must say, this dinner is anything but pleasant." She coldly stated.

 

 

    Irene left the suffocating room and went ahead. She already texted her parents that she'll go first. When she's about to leave the place her brother called her from behind.

    "Noona, are you going home?" His tone to her was polite and childish unlike what he used to others.

    Irene turned her head, her gaze soften seeing her precious little brother. ''Not yet,I'm heading to your office."

    "Here's the key,dad says he'll call the driver," Hyun-Gi handed the key. "Are you putting an all nighter again?"

    Irene nodded grabbing the key from her brother. "If you want I can drop you off the house?"

   "No, I want to go with you, I also need to check the new games."

   "Alright." 

   Hyun-Gi went to her sister's side like a cute dog in her owner, wagging his tail. "Sis can you teach me how to defeat the mega boss in the game you created?" He plead.

    "WAIT!" Hyun-Gi face got darker and glared, at the annoying hyper girl. "W-wait," she pants. "I w-want to c-ome too." She's already out of breath when she reached them.

    "No!" Hyun-Gi glared at her.

     "I'm not talking to you!'' Seol-Ah retorted. "Sister in law,can I come with you?" Her persona change into sweet, cute, timid girl when she's talking to Irene.

    "I said no!' Hyun-Gi raised his voice.

     "Shut up! I'm not talking to you, are you my Goddess?" Seol-Ah replied.

     Irene stared at the two arguing teenagers. 'Are they suffering from bipolar disorder?' Irene massage her aching temple.

     "Seol-Ah, did you asked about your parents about this?" Irene asked the hyper teen.

     "Yes! You don't know how much I begged mom when I saw Hyun-oppa going after you." Her bright big eyes was staring straight to Irene's.

     ''Hyun-oppa!?'' Hyun-Gi thought 

       Seol-Ah ignored him, "I'm so glad I folled him, i get to bind my my sister in law."

      "Who's your sister in law?" Hyun-Gi asked.

       "Shut up!"

       "Okay you two,that's enough. You can come, in just one condition." She started with a fearcing glare. The two teens stood up like soldiers. "Behave." Irene stated before getting in the car. The two obediently seat behind while giving glsres at each other.

 


       Meanwhile, Seulgi pulled out a pack of cigarettes from her pocket and light it up. Whiffing a smoke to let out her frustration.

     'knock knock'

     A head peaked inside. "What is it?" Seulgi's eyebrows raised up at his father, who walked in followed by her mother and Irene's parents.

   "Ah, I see,Irene already left." Her father's eyes roamed around stopping at Seulgi. "How unfortunate, she's not gonna hear the good news."

     Seulgi gave her father a get-straight-to-the-point look.

     "Well, we discussed about it,and had an agreement, my wife at least," Mr. Bae grumbled in annoyance. He doesn't agree to this, but his wife finally decided.

    Seulgi stood in his place, impatiently waiting.

     Mrs. Bae excitedly says, "You and Irene will live together!!"

 

 

 

 


    Author's Corner:

    Oh dear! I think Mrs. Bae want to free the demon inside her daughter. What you think?

    Don't forget to drop your comment down below and tell me what  you think.

 

   And I would like to thank you, my BaeBears for reading my fic, and for ssubscribing too. It really means a lot for me, now that I'm going through something. Actually I'm really in pain now. My heart aches so much. And your support makes me keep on going,writing an updates for this fic. It made me forget about my problem for a while.