Chapter Eleven: Calm before the storm

Devil's In Love

What? Is the only word in her head. What did just happened? What did her mother blurted out?

       Living ..... together with the woman whom she just promised never see if she disagree with their contract.

       Contract? What contract? Do you mean that useless peace of paper? Yeah, that.

       As much as Irene want to explode in anger,only biting her inside cheek is what she can do. Until she tasted that metallic substance.

     Yes,that's how angry she is. But the people around her have no idea as she stand their motionless and void with emotionless.

     Thought, it got noticed by a pair of Phoenix eyes, Seulgi can see her wrath, from the extreme coldness of her eyes and the unevenness of her cheeks.

     Elliot also noticed, he is been with her for 9 years so he knows. He picked the clean handkerchief from her chest pocket and hand it to Irene.

    Irene accepted it and covered , dispelling the red liquid without being noticed.

    Elliot sighed. There are only few people who can make her boss angry, resulting of unconsciously self harm.

    Seulgi's eyes are cold and dark, narrowing it to the foreign man beside her future wife.

    Seulgi wondered why would she accept that 'man-polluted-cloth'. Seulgi is jealous that this man knew why she needed it.

    Seulgi wanted to be in his place, knows everything about her, predict what she needed, knows what she likes and hated. Well she knows one. Irene hated her.

    "Darling are you alright?" Mr. Bae asked Irene. Irene wiped her lips and folded the cloth l,hiding the red stain from everyone's eyes putting it inside her pocket.

    "Yes Dad, I think I ate something foul." She made an excuse not even having a hard time talking.

    Elder Bae, lectured her about being careful in what she eat. And Irene just nodded.

   "Okay, let's talk about the living together arrangements. We bought you a new house, think of it as an early wedding gifts." Elder Bae says. "It is your mother and grandmother's decision, little flower so pleas don't hate me and your father."

    He was against it so as his son, but they can say no to their wives. What kind of doting grandfather and father are they, wanting to send their precious flower to the Wolf's cave? No one in their right mind.

   The wolf they are talking about is Seulgi who was smirking secretly. She's glad that the Bae elder women are in her side.

   Mrs. Bae grinned sheepishly, we want you to start a family early, adopt a child or have a donor or get a treatment. I bet your grandfather want to see his future great grand children." Irene glared at her mother. Who suddenly shut up.

    "You wouldn't want to disappoint your mom, darling right? Who held you in her tummy for 9 months, bare the pain of giving birth to you, designing clothes and shoes and bags for you." Mrs. Bae said. "I sacrificed so much for you, sweetheart."

    Irene knew her mother know that it's her weakness and she will use it to her. She can't say no to her mother. 'i hate you,mom's

    "I'll only agree to this if she promised that he will agree to my demand and we will have separate bedroom."

    "Naturally." Her father and grandfather agree in unison while grandma Bae, Mrs. Bae and Seulgi sigh.

    "....also he must not do anything against my morals." Irene emphasized and growled at Seulgi.

   Seulgi just look innocently.

   "Good enough, Seulgi,do you agree?" Mrs. Bae half heartedly questioned.

    "I swear." Not.

     "Now that it's all settled, can we go there?" Mrs. Bae clapped her hands as if she's the one moving in.

   "Now?" Irene and Elliot were surprised,even the to Bae men wasn't informed about this.

   "Yes,we already have someone fetch your things. Your house is already complete with things you need." Mrs. Bae explained.

   "Why do I have a feeling that you just want me out of the house?" Irene asked.

   "Don't be silly honey,of course not."

    After settling everything, Elder Bae invited everyone for lunch, the feast was wonderful, consisting different kind of foods. Everyone was in their expected seat.

    Elder Mr. Bae was in the center, in his left is his wife and beside her is Irene then Seulgi. While on the right is Mr. Bae, her wife then Elliot.

   Seulgi smile widely while glaring at Elliot.

   
       

 

 

Author's Corner:

 

Chapter eleven,my BaeBears! Hope you like it