Chapter Five: Rules and Conditions

Devil's In Love

      Tensions sorrounds the once extravagant and glamorous room. Waiter and Waitress was thankful that they can get out of the room or the tension between the two Devils will drive them crazy. 

     The silence was cut off by the ringing of Irene's phone. She pulled out her phone from the bag her mother personally designed for her.

    It was her lawyer. She answered the call,letting Seulgi hear the conversation.

    "Yes?"

     [Ms.Bae the documents of the contract are ready. Would you like me to deliver it now or...?]

     "Now." She she answer immediately.

     [Yes ma'am,uhmmm may I know where you at?]

     "L'incarnation du Loisir" she answered in fluent french. Seulgi's pupil dilated, as she tried to distract herself by shoving a piece of her steak in .

    'she sounds y," she shamelessly thought. 'i wish she could talk to me in french all day, no matter even if it's insults."

   Irene ended the call and continue eating.

   "Would you like to share your phone conversation with me, my dear." Seulgi uttered. "It is not much of a secret since you let me eavesdrop."

     Irene raised her gazed to Seulgi,gently dabbing the napkin in her lips, "ah, yes I forgot to mention you earlier," and I hope I forgot all about you too. "My lawyer will arrive any moment now, bringing the documents or rather a contract about our marriage where will you sign weather you like it or not. The contract stated all of my rules and conditions after the wedding, so I hope you won't show any resistance and just comply." She heartlessly elucidated.

   Seulgi put down her utensils and stare at the cold woman. "What made you think I'll agree with your conditions?"

    Irene expected that Seulgi won't agree. Not bothered to answer immediately,he sip her wine and her lips to savor it. Seulgi gulped.

   "Well, we'll have a problem. If you don't agree expect me not to live with after the wedding for the rest of your life. Like  a collared dog,with no leash,roaming around and free."

   "But dogs have tags." Seulgi retorted.

    "You are right. But what if someone remove it? What will happen then?"

     Seulgi narrowed her glare at the audicious woman.

    Irene smirked, mocking the triggered woman across her. "Points for me, Ms. Kang"

    "Hmmp! It won't be long til I got my score, Mrs. Kang." Irene ignored Seulgi's word, to immersed with the joy of seeing Seulgi's defeat.

    'Knock! Knock!'

     "Ms. Bae, someone seeks for your presence" the waitress informed her.

    "Let her in."

    "Yes ma'am," after a while, the waitress come back along with a super model --- I mean Irene's lawyer. The woman has a blonde hair, brown orbs,and milky white skin.

    "Ms. Bae, I'm sorry for my tardiness," the lawyer spoke with professionalism much like Irene, the two seems like the same feathers.

    "It's Okay Jessica. I believe you recognized the woman behind me." Irene unconcernedly gestured behind her.

     "Yes, it's nice meeting you Ms. Kang. I'm Jessica Jung, Ms. Bae's personal lawyer." Jessica was about to offer a handshake when she remembered that Seulgi Kang has a reputation of not shaking anyone's hand. Specially strangers.

    "Likewise." Seulgi nodded. Pleased of her professionalism, expected to Irene's people.

    "So, let's begin shall we?"

    Irene nodded and ordered one of the waitress to fetch a seat for Jessica. The three sat down and Jessica opened her briefcase and pulled out a stack of papers.

    "Ms. Kang, let me read Ms. Bae's rules and conditions about the marriage." 

    Seulgi nodded.

    "Ms. Bae wishes to be married, on the 29th of March, 2020."

    Seulgi almost vomit blood in anger, it is 28th of February today, did she expect me to wait for 13 months?

   "No!" Seulgi forgot her words and immediately disagree, and it's just the first condition.

    Irene narrowed her eyes."I'm a very busy person Ms. Kang, and you are not my priority. My father's company need my full attention and a mere marriage might get in a way.

   Seulgi is boiling in anger. This woman will be the death of her. Suddenly, realization struck her like lightning.

  Containing her marvelous and cunning idea inside her, she says "Okay, I agree." 

   To say at least,Irene was surprised,but she regain her composure and signaled her lawyer to continue.

   "Now that's decided. Next condition is not to touch her intimately. You cannot kiss her either unless it is necessary." 

    Seulgi reluctantly nodded.

    "Next is, if you two are in a public place or party, Ms. Bae expect you to behave and do what she say." This woman is a control freak, Seulgi thought.

   "And if you are two alone, you are to speak with her in formality. Do not call her with endearment, such as wife, honey, darling, sweetheart and etcetera." The contract go on for at least 39 minutes and Seulgi hoped to jump and strangle her future bride.

   "Now that it's done, Ms. Kang, please sign here." Jessica gave her the pen and let her sign.

    "Thank you for your cooperation, Ms. Kang. Ms. Bae, may I take my leave."

     "Yes, thank you Jessica,you may leave." 

     "My pleasure Ms. Bae, please enjoy your meal." Jessica put all her things back in her briefcase.

      Irene was happy that she made Seulgi agreed to all her conditions. Now she can relax for 13 months before she tie herself to this despicable woman.

      "You are enjoying this, aren't you?" Seulgi loose her appetite after Irene's torture.

       "Very much." She didn't deny. Seulgi calmed herself.

       "Oh, Ms. Bae, for someone who claims to be a genius, you didn't know where you went wrong." Seulgi stood up slowly from her seat and strood casually to her, like a lion to his prey.

        Irene suddenly shivered and goosebumps appeared in her porcelain skin. "What do you mean?" She asked in authority.

        Seulgi suddenly caged her in her seat by placing her arms in the chair armrest.

        "Ms. Kang, we just had and agreement!" Irene growled.

         "Now Mrs. Kang, this is where you miscalculated," Seulgi move closer to her. " You said "after" our marriage". Seulgi said before smashing her lips to Irene's.

      "Hmmmp!"

 

     Sigh,poor Jessica, going to all troubles just to send the useless contract.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Corner:

      So double updates!

Poor Irene,I think Seulgi got her in that. Hahahaha

So what do you think people? Don't forget to leave a comment down below!!! Love yah!