Chapter Ten: Living Together

Devil's In Love

      Irene Bae,didn't have to do anything as the Lee will do the bidding. This is like borrowing someone else's knife. Mr. Jang will be punished not only for stealing Mone but also for his illegal connection in the underground.

     Irene was very well acquainted to Korean Major General, Choi Siwon, because this young general was her bestfriend and no one knows that. She asked him a big favour to deal with Mr. Jang's criminal action but not to implicate the Bae Empire.

     "Thank you for you help, Siwon. I'll make sure you'll be rewarded." Irene says through her phone.

      "Don't bother Joo, I just want to help my favourite niece." Siwon never called Irene with her English name. She loves to call her Joo or Hyun or Joohyun.

     "I'm not a selfish person Si, tell me what you want?" She grin cause she already have an idea what he will ask.

   "Alright, alright,Jeez you are to stubborn for your own good. Since you are insisting, can you send us a little booze? The general's are to strict,won't let us even have a drop of alcohol."

   "Your fault, for entering such a tiring job." She deadpanned.

    "What? I like playing hero of the day, maybe your he--" before he can finish, Irene cut her off.

     "Good day, Siwon, I'll call you again."

      "Huh---wai---" 

      [Toot---toot--]

       In the hot and Sandy field, Siwon stared at his phone in this belief, this woman asking him favour and have the audicity to show attitude. Siwon don't know if he'll laugh or cry.

     "Really, this woman will be the death of me," he half-heartedly chuckle.

      "Siwon,why are you slacking off? Get down and give me 50 push up!'' the higher up commanded.

     "Yes sir!" Siwon groaned in annoyance.

 


     A car, stopped in front of the Bae Family's old residence. Irene used to live here with her grandparents when she was young, they doted and pamper her greatly. She was the apple of their eyes. The one who pampered her the most was her dear grandfather.

   While her grandfather is sweet and always comply to her, her grandmother on the other hand was strict and  and aloof. Only want her to grow up into a proper lady.

   Now you know where she get her aloof attitude.

   But she sometimes spoiled her more than her grandfather.

   Irene saw Butler Chan in the front door, ready to welcome her. He is 63 years old, and been working for the Bae's for almost 3 generation. "Welcome home,Young Miss"

   "Good to see you again, Old Chan." She nodded at him.

    "Please,Young Miss,this old bones are still as strong as the stallion," he guided her and Elliot to the study room where her grandparents are waiting.

    Butler Chan,bopened the door. Irene enter with Elliot beside her. Irene was surprised to see a familiar person inside.

   "Little flower,your finally her and I see you brought little sunshine with you," Old Mrs. Bae looking at Irene then to Elliot.

     "It's good to see you again,Mrs. Bae, still beautiful like the last time I see you." Elliot was quite close with her old folks for she always bring him everytime she visits.

    "And you're still sweet, little sunshine." Old Mrs. Bae smiled.

    "Little girl, such a filial girl, come here give grandma a hug." 

    Irene comply and hug her grandmother. "I miss you little flower." 

    "I miss you to grandma." 

    "Mother come, let go of Irene, we have matters to discuss here." Irene's mother says. The old lady let go of her little flower.

     Seulgi who's been presence is with them the whole time straighten up and perk her ears.

    "Little flower, me and your grandMother have decided that you and Seulgi should live together."