Chocolate, Flowers, Letters and Key

Devil's In Love

       The male Bae's was reluctant to leave their precious flowers in the hand of a 'beast' but after the few hitting and beating from their wives, the two male finally agreed to leave Irene, ears pulled by their spouses,the Bae's left the tranquil.

   Irene feel helpless at the situation. She doesn't know what to do. Living with Seulgi in one roof. Her enemy,her rival.

   All she can do is sigh, she's been sighing all day. She was sitting in the sofa at the living room and across her is Seulgi, her expression is calm.

    If someone has a very sharp eyes, but Irene barely noticed as she was busy with her thoughts, there's a glint of joy in Seulgi's eyes again. The first time was the day she met her and talked to her.

    "Would you like to talk about the living arrangements?" Seulgi was the one who volunteered to talk first.

      Snapping out her thoughts, she directly look at her, "we will have separate bedroom, I believe you already agree to this." Irene emphasized

    "Your wish is my command," although Seulgi don't want too, she decided to agree to lessen some of Irene's wearies.

     "Also, I forbid you to enter my room and made unnecessary physical contact with me, like the last time you did." Irene glared at her. " If you do it again, I swear I'll put you behind bars."

     "Yes ma'am," this woman is using formal words instead of direct words, can she be even more cuter?

     "I hope you will keep your words this time, at this stage we can consider ourselves acquaintance and try to know each other better. After all this marriage is inevitable." This time it was Seulgi who's surprised that Irene has this audicity to make such proposal.

     She's right, this marriage is final and inevitable, so the least they can do is be friend. Who want to live their life with someone you hate. No one right?

    Well for Seulgi it's one sided. She don't hate her.

    "Unless one of us made an unforgivable mistakes right?" Irene stare at her.

     "What mistakes?" Seulgi asked

      "Guess." Irene shortly replied. Seulgi doesn't know weather to laugh or cry, this woman is tormenting her up to this day that they are living together and will be wed soon.

     "Alright I'll be careful," Seulgi smile, "Don't want my future Mrs. Kang divorce me even before we get married."

      "Good that you understand, If you excuse me, I'll retire early for this evening." Irene left Seulgi alone. Seulgi's eyes followed her future wife until she disappeared from her sight.

        After a while Seulgi stood up and went to the backyard, the cold wind is calming her senses.

       "Ms. Kang," she heard someone behind, she looked back and saw Butler Chan. "You need to be patient with the young miss, woman like her are hard to please,but the appreciate hard work so much. Show her how you feel about her, little  by little she'll notice your sincerity." Butler Chan says before leaving her in deep thought.

      Seulgi looked up and smile weakly, "Sincerity huh?" She remembered in highschool, she oftened leave chocolates and flowers with porm in her locker. She believes she will see her sincerity. But everytime Irene came to the classroom her hands are always empty. She believes that Irene would throw her gifts in the trash so she stopped sending gifts to  her.

      Little did Seulgi know, Irene would happily eat the chocolates, she loves sweet and the chocolates Seulgi would send are her favourite. For the flowers, she will leave it at her locker, scared to ruin it but will come back after class and take it home to replant it. And the letters she would keep it in the box she personally made. She believes that the person sending it to her want to marry her and make her happy, like how the poem says. Irene love romantic and sweet poems so she kept it until today.

      Irene would read all the letters when she feel stress, like today she feel ....loss

      The box of letter is in the corner of her from together with the company document. Her mom might be nosy but not to the extent that she would ruin her privacy.

       She took the box and carefully unlocked it by the key she always wear as a necklace. Opening the lid, she was greeted with a perfectly arrange letters by dates. She took one and carefully opened it and begun to read.

Hair as beautiful as the moon
Even the wind kiss and swoon
Your eyes so lucious and brown
Like the wonderful siynin dawn
Years I would wait
For I believe in faith
My love for you,hoped you will claim
For forever I will remain.


      Because Irene read the letters a lot she practically memorize all the letters. It's been years, since that person sending her letters but stopped when she was in 2nd year in highschool. Irene is not a romantic person who would wait for someone but she assumed that the person stop sending her letters cause he or she finally met someone and happily married and have kids now.


     'knock,knock'

     "Young Miss, dinner is served," she heard Butler Chan outside.

      "I'll be down in a minute." Irene put back the letter and close it. Carefully locking it before keeping it under her bed.

      She also removed her contact and put on her eyeglasses, she looks sophisticated in her simple clothes what more if she dress up. Her mother is a famous designer,so she is anything but simple.

     Irene went down, theroom is quiet and the food is already served. Seulgi was already there, she sat down and start to eat.

     Seulgi looked at the beauty across her and noticed the necklace hanging around her neck.

      'a key pendant necklace?' 

       A key pendant symbolize many things like door opening for opportunities or to someone's heart.

        Irene feel like someone is staring at her, when she tilted her head she saw Seulgi staring at her.

       "Is there any problem?" She asked.

        "That necklace look good on you" Seulgi smile, "another fashion trend?"

       "This is a real key," Irene caresses it, "I wore it for safety keeping."

        Seulgi is now intrigued about it. "What does it open?"

        "I don't see an obligation to tell you what it opened, Ms. Kang

        Seulgi is the only one who asked her about it. Even her mom thought it was afashion trend.

        Seulgi is extremely curious about it but she cannot force her to tell about it. 


       But she still have 365 days to melt this Ice Queen's heart.

        

 

 

Author's Corner

Long chapter for everyone hahahaha