Chapter Two: Meet the Future Wife

Devil's In Love

    "Are you ready to meet your fiance'?" The one who spoke was a beautiful woman,that appears looks like she's only in her 30's but she's already 47 years old.

       Her Ash brown hair, porcelain skin,brown orbs. She's not other than Irene's mother. Bae Jea-eun we

    "Not really" Irene indifferently replied,her slender and delicate fingers are busy typing in her laptop. Her fingers movement we're fast that no one could not ever blink.

    Jea-eun sigh, "honey,can't you show some emotion?anger?resentment?" 

    Irene stop typing and looked at her mother. "Do you really want to see me angry?" She asked

    "....." Urggggh,No,no thanks. 

   The last time Mrs.Bae saw her eldest child angry was when Irene was 17.

    Her bestfriend,stole the project she tirelessly made for a whole month. Yee-un,tresspassed their home and Irene's room and stole the project that would introduce the Bae Empire to the world and sold it to the other company. Yee-un envied Irene and her amazing IQ that she didn't hesitate to betrayed her best friend.

   The company made a billion with Irene's project and Yee-un made a lot of money too. But Irene isn't someone they should mess. 

   Irene's revenge was so lethal,that Yee-un begged her to just kill her. 

   Irene is not a merciful person,infact she enjoyed watching her bestfriend begged,and most of all she enjoyed watching the company who made billions with her project crumbled Dow to bankruptcy. 

  If only they know how capable and vicious Irene Bae was,they would've been contented with their wealth and won't steal from her even they are given a tiger's gut.

  Now they have tasted,the 17 years old Irene's wrath.

   "Oh no,darling,we won't want "that" to happen again,don't we?" It was Mr.Bae said,Irene's father as he drove to a five star hotel where they'll meet the Kangs. He smiled as he look at his family through the mirror. His gazed turned cold when it landed to his only son.

   "Hyun-Gi,I hope you're on your best behavior today Ang keep you phone and tablet in your bag,you too Irene. No business related thing in this dinner." Mr.Bae emphasized.

   "No." Irene coldly scoffed.

    "Tsk!" Hyun-Gi glared at his father. Now you clearly know where he get his attitude.

    Their parents sigh. Until now they don't know how can they gave birth with such cold blooded heart children, Hyun-Gi used to be such a sweet boy,now he was influenced by his noona who he idolized so much.

    The whole family exited the car,after giving the car key to the valet,the Bae's walk to the restaurant extrance.

    "Good evening sirs and madams, reservation for?" The hostess asked.

    "We are the Bae's" Mr. Bae replied.

     The hostess' eyes widened. How can she not recognized the most influential man in Seoul or rather the world. Even the devil CEO was with them.
  
   "Yes,yes, forgive me for not recognizing you,Mr.Bae." The hostess bowed multiple of times. "Please follow me,the Kangs are already inside waiting for you. This is your room," The hostess opened the door for the Bae's.

    Irene was the last one to walked in,she was so engrossed typing something in her phone. But when she raised her head,her eyes widened and her pupils dilated.

   Across the room,Kang Seulgi,her rival and worst enemy was sitting like a king in her throne.

  Standing on her throne,she send a smirk on her way. 

    "Well,hello there wife."