Chapter One: Bae Joohyun

Devil's In Love

In a bustling city of Seoul,stood the most magnificent and tallest building,it is the Bae Royal Hotel owned by the powerful magnate Bae Ilsung.

       He is married to a famous Korean designer, Choi Jae-eun. Later on they had children. Bae Joohyun. And the youngest Hyun-Gi.

       Joohyun,or simply Irene to business world and elite society is Ilsung's heiress. At the age of 16,Irene showed a magnificent leadership and skill in handling her father's business. Beside the Hotel empire the Bae's have they also managed a gaming company which Irene's younger brother handle but Irene from time to time get involve too. It is not only Irene is genius in managing their empire,she's also genius in creating a top of the line games that took Bae's gaming company on top of the gaming world.

         Irene,at the fruitful age of 18,Bae Empire faced their demons. As the employees trembled at her mere shadow. Countless of people was fired everytime they dont meet her expectations,so they work harder just to please the heartless devil. Now at the age of 26,Irene molded the empire into a  priceless gem. Everyone in the world know the name,Irene Bae and Bae Empire.

      Unfortunately,it is not only Irene who's successful in the business world. Opposite in her Empire,stood the same magnificent building owned by the Kang. Kang Motors,managed by Kang Seulgi,like Irene ,Seulgi was dubbed as the heartless CEO,a devil,a monster.

      Bae Empire losses at the Kang Motors as Irene don't show interest in building and creating different car models and design,tho she's not closing doors for opportunity if it knocks.

      But what Irene hated the most was losing to Kang Seulgi.

     What everyone see them is: Two devil's in same mold.

      What their parents see them: Children who hate losing.

      What Irene see Seulgi: obstacle,rival,her enemy.

      What Seulgi see Irene: her wife