New Home

Devil's In Love

After the "imperial feast" everyone gets in their vehicle and drove to the new house.

       The Bae with the exception of Irene leads the car behind them to Gangnam,where they bought Irene and Seulgi's new house.

     The car's that follows the Bae is Seulgi's together with .....Irene.

     How that happened you might asked? 
     
    [Well, this author want Irene and Seul in one car. Hahahahahaha]

    Joke!

     Actually what really happened was, there's an emergency in the company and Irene had Elliot to go back and check it. Now that Elliot is out of the picture, Seulgi found an opening.

    And with the help of her future mother and grandmother is in law, they persisted that Irene must go with her. Of course the to Bae Men are against it, Her father and grandfather....and Irene, silently.

    But unfortunately they are badly beaten by the wives.

   [Now you know what will be Seulgi's future in the hand of the She-Devil]

   After a 30 minutes drive the cars, enter the gate to the very expensive looking village. This village was well known to be private and only those who born with golden spoon can afford to live her. Mostly billionaires and famous actors and politician are living there. 

   Few minutes later they stopped in front of a gate that automatically opened.

   "Welcome to tranquil villa.!" Mrs. Bae, who's very thrilled welcome the group. This is where her daughter will be pregnant,Oh, she's so excited to hold her grandchildren.

   Irene stoically stared at the enormous house- no villa. Oh, how she wanted to strangle her dear mother for putting her in this kind of situation.

  The place is a two storey villa with a huge pool at the back, and since the family knows how Irene love fruits and flowers, they bought another acre of land full of it.

   Irene was secretly delighted about this. This is the only thing she likes about moving in.

   "Well let Old Chan and Nanny Sook with you." Nanny Sook is Seulgi's nanny since she's young.

   Nanny Sook insited the Kang to let her move in with her young miss, to serve her more and her future family, and coincidentally, old Chan was already sad about her young miss moving out so the Bae's let him move in with them making the old man happy cause he can still serve her miss and her future kids more.

   They must've forgotten that there is still a year and a month before they get married. 
   
    [Haist this Bae family don't read my story, so they forgotten or just ignored me *cry*]

     "This house is already blessed,little flower," Old Mr. Bae told her granddaughter. " So you don't have to be afraid." Old Mr. Bae is tearful, he gave  Irene a big hug,Oh, this fillial granddaughter of his grow so fast.

    "Daughter don't be afraid to go home if this, devil do something to you, your daddy is ready to feed her to our dogs." Irene's father said.

    Seulgi blankly stared at this two Bae patriarch, what do they think she'll do to Irene.

     'im the one who's being bullied here, have your daughter take responsible with it.'

 

 


   [Don't worry, Seul, after they left it's all about you and Irene, ask me anything and it'll be done!]

   [Seulgi- Thank you author! You're my saviour]

   [Irene-  If author and this Kang do something to me it's off with your head]

   [On the second thought,you're on your own Seul, I'm very busy person and I wanna finish this story with my head intact in my shoulder]

   [Seulgi- ...... Coward!.]

   [Who told you to marry a devil? Hmmmp!]

 

 

 

 

 

Extra Scene:


     Hyun-Gi went back home from school and before going back to his room he decided to see if his sister is home. 

    She usually be home at this time to take a rest.

    He knocked gently, but no answer, he gave another knock and still none. He decided to open the door and to his shocked it was open. He pushed the door and he was welcome by the darkness.

   "Noona?" She called out. But no answer. She tirne on the light and was shock. Her sister's vanity table is all clear, he ran to her closet and opened it, her clothes is gone! Her shoes and bags too, even her PC its all gone!!!

    Everything is gone, except the basics furniture inside.

   "Luna!'' the young master of the house called out the maid he saw across the hallway. 

   "Luna!" The poor maid almost had an heart attack and throw the bedsheet she's holding in the air. "Luna, my sister is gone where is she?" The youngaster shook the maid.

  "M-m-master, the...the...yo-young miss...m-m-ove out t-this afternoon" the maid was dizzy and fell on the ground when her master suddently let her go

  "What do you mean moved out?"

   "The master and madam, left to go to the old residence and bunch of people came her and take the young miss belonging. I don't know where she move." The young maid explained. " But I overheard the madam talking to your grandmother that the miss is to move in with her future wife, Miss Kang Seulgi."

   "What????!!!!!!"

    Once again the poor maid fell, and asked why does her master love to shout giving her a heart attack.

 

       [Hyun-Gi: that devil woman,how dare she steal my sister!!]

       [Seol-Ah: that monster sister of mine, how dare she to steal my idol and not share?!]

       [Irene: now that's four haters]

       [Seulgi: why does everyone hate me? I hardly done anything, I'm hardly showed up in the past few chapters, T.T]

  

    

    Author's Corner:

       Another chapter with a pinch of craziness hahahaha