Chapter Four: Mrs. Kang

Devil's In Love

   'F.....future wife?' Irene couldn't believe her ears. Did this hateful woman just called her,her future wife?

          Irene was already upset about this engagement,to what more, she'll to marry the woman she despise.

        Containing her unpleasant feelings,Irene put her phone back in her face and press the send button. It's a contract she sent for her lawyer,which stated her rules and conditions about the marriage and she'll have Seulgi sign it weather she like it or not.

       "Good evening CEO Kang" Irene refused to call this woman by her given name.

       "Just call me,Seulgi,Wife,I feel like you are talking to my father not to your future huswife" Seulgi insisted.

        Irene diverted her eyes to Mr.Kang, "Good evening, Mr.Kang, it's a pleasure meeting you. I am Bae Joohyun,you can call me Irene." Irene says in a business like tone and offered a handshake to the Kang's patriarch.

      Mr.Kang laughed, "well,it's nice meeting you Irene," Mr. Kang accepted the handshake. "I'm Kang Ji-Sook,and the beautiful woman behind you is my wife,Kang Soo-Ah."

     Irene offered her hand to the Kang's matriarch, "pleasure meeting you,Mrs. Kang"

    "Oh my dear, just call me Mommy, we'll gonna be a family soon,after all."

      Irene nodded but mentally disagree.

      "Ilsung, my friend!" Mr. Kang gave Mr. Bae a big hug. "It's been a long time, old friend"

      "Oof! It's nice meeting you again, my friend." Mr.Bae returned the hug, "how long has its been?"

      "Well,the last time I saw you was in college, after I left to France, I never heard anything from you." Mr. Bae says.

      "And I pressume,that's where you meet your lovely wife?" Mr. Kang smiled at the woman standing beside Mr. Bae, "it's a pleasure meeting you,Mrs. Bae." Mr. Kang uttered and kiss the Bae's matriarch's hand.

     "Ahem!" Mrs. Kang fake a coughed.

      "Oh dear, don't be jealous, I'm just doing it for their customs." Mr. Kang wink at Mr. Bae who laughed.

       "Oh,before I forgot, this is my youngest," Mr. Bae's eyes tirn cold as it landed in his son who's busy playing with his tablet. "Ahem!"

       Hyun-Gi's eyes left his tablet as he raised his head and looked at his father then to the Kang. 

       "Hyun-Gi" he shortly replied before turning his gaze back in his tablet.

        "Excuse my son's rudeness," Mr. Bae apologize.

        "It's okay,my friend you know how young kids this day." Mr. Kang smiled. "We've been there too"

        The two old friend,laughed at each other.

        Mr. Kang feel a soft tag in his coat,and when he looked back he smile softly as his eyes landed to his youngest daughter. "Well, anyway, I would like you to meet my princess, Seol-Ah."

       A bubly girl went out front, "Hello! I'm Kang Seol-Ah, I'm 16 and one of Goddess Irene's number one fan!"

      'oh God! What did I do in my past life to have this blessing to meet my idol and what more she's to be my sister in law!'

     "Oh wait! Sister in law?, What did I do to be this lucky!"

      Lily stared at the hype teenager, she is not used to this.... behavior. As for her brother always  behave himself. At least when she is around.

     And what did she call her? Sister in law? But I'm not married yet to her sister.

     "Sister in law, your brother launch a new game and I heard you're the one who created it. I'm so happy and fell in love with the game once my Unnie bought it for me."

      'Ah she's a gamer, I can't believe her sister is that woman.' Irene thought.

      "I'm glad to hear that. I hope there aren't any problem and if you wish to know anything regarding the game,you can go directly to me."

     Seol-Ah feels like she hits the jackpot. Her shining eyes are radiating all around the room.

     "Sister in law, you're the best!" Seol-Ah almost hug Irene's thigh,not yet.

    "Okay dear that's enough, let's leave them for a while so they can know each other more." Mrs. Kang says and guided everyone out of the room and went to the another room.

     Irene and Seulgi's family went out. They probably planned it all. Waiters and Waitresses entered the room with their foods. Candles was lit and expensive wines are opened. It was a romantic settings.

    The alcohols fragrant reach Irene's nostrils and she sigh in contentment. She enjoyed a good wine from time to time.

   She took a leisure sip,before her cold gaze landed to the woman across her. She was leaning at her seat, arrogant air was sorrounding her.

    "Ms. Kang,I expect you've been filled with the matter you are about to face." Irene Bae spoke in monotone, her expression is blank as a paper.

    "As a matter of fact, Mrs. Kang, yes I've been informed about this wonderful news." Kang Seulgi said, camly sipping her wine. 

     Irene bluntly blinked, as if she's not affected by his words.

   "Your manners, Ms. Kang. We are not married yet, so call me in formality."

    Seulgi raised her eyebrows, "Oh? Calling you Mrs. Kang is not formal for you?"

   "On the contrary,it sounds foul in my ears." Irene bluntly rebuked.

    "Well,I hope you get used to it Mrs. Kang,for everyone will be calling you that for the rest of your life."

    "......"

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:  

    Thank you guys,for reading and subscribing my very first story, featuring our BaeBear couple. I hope you will like it and please don't forget to give your comments,thought and suggestions about my story.

   Thank You.