Chapter Three: How the rivalry began?

Devil's In Love

Kang Seulgi and her parents are waiting for the Bae's to come. Seulgi cannot contain her excitement, 'Irene Bae,the ice queen,the tyrant and she-devil will be her wife'.

     Seulgi has been keeping it for a long time,and she never uttered a single word to anyone,that she,Kang Seulgi,she has a huge crush with Irene.

     Seulgi and Irene actually were classmates back then,and as expected with geniuses,they are all gathered in one classroom. It's not that Seulgi and Irene are just classmates they also are seatmates.

     She could never forget the the day, she saw her for the first time. Her chin is leaning peacefully in her palm with calm expression. The cold breeze was playing with her hair,her usual bored eyes staring at the window in utter calmness.

     Seulgi's eyes was caught by the beauty of this goddess, that she cannot get enough of it. Her feet unconsciously move forward to her and took the seat beside Irene.

      Irene Bae noticed her presence and turn to look her way,her gazed meet hers. Her eyebrow raise in an arch.

     "Hello." Her melodic voice reach her and it's sounded like a soft music in her ears,he wanted to hear more. Her heart was pounding loud and fast that she feared that Irene could hear it.

     "Hmm," Seulgi uttered cooly,that he wanted to punch herself. After that,Irene turn back her gaze in the window. 'great job,Seulgi,you sounded like a total jerk!' she mentally slapped herself over and over til her soul cannot take it anymore.

     For days,Seulgi tried everything to have a proper conversation with Irene,and soon she found out that Irene Bae is nothing near ordinary. She's not an average student,her skill and talent are limitless. She was a creation that carefully sculptured by God into perfection. The word 'failure' isn't in her dictionary.

     Seulgi considered herself as a genius but beside her,she is nothing but ordinary.

      So just to be worthy being in her side,Seulgi studied hard. He had her father hire a lot of tutor for her,be it in academic or sports. She have to keep up with Irene.

      But her heart was crushed by non other than Irene Bae. When the school ranking was posted.

      It says there that she,Kang Seulgi was number one and Irene Bae was number two.

      Seulgi was so happy,because now,she is as good as Irene Bae,and now worthy to be by her side. 

      But when she looked at Irene's way,she was stunned at the way she's glaring at her. Her eyes are sharp and cold. When Seulgi tried to talk to her,Irene cut her off.

    "Kang Seulgi,on this days on ward you are my enemy." The sweet voice she had before for her when she says "Hello" sounded like thunder now. That bored eyes,that stared at her back then was like a dagger.

    Her heart was broken that day,what did she do wrong?

     Why she hated her?.

     On that day,Seulgi and Irene became enemy,like water and fire,hot and cold,cat and dogs. Always trying to beat each other in academic or sports. They became rivals.

     Because of that, Seulgi's attitude shifted,he became cold and distant. So much that made her parents restless in concern.

     Seulgi woken up from her daze when the door in the VIP room opened,revealing the woman she is about to get wed.

     "Well,hello there wife"