The Plan

The A l m i g h t y can be BEATEN?!

"Stupid Yebin!" grumbled Key as he stomped back to his own house.

'Not helping me with learning German! Fine! I don't need her friggin' help!'

Key entered his house and went straight to his own room. He flopped down on the bed and went into thinking mode.

'Aish! It's useless! That Min-what's-her-name girl will probably beat me in everything else too! Gah! The Almighty Key won't be the Almighty anymore!' Key groaned and threw a tantrum with his pillow.

Then suddenly... BING! Key snapped his fingers and smirked, 'It's not over yet.'

*~*~*~*~*

"So what did you call us for, Key?" asked Onew as he sat down in the booth at a cafe that was already occupied by Key and the other boys.

"Well, apparently, he discovered something that Minyoung might not be able to beat him in." replied Jonghyun and rolled his eyes.

Taemin yawned, "I wanna go back home and take a nap..."

Minho patted his shoulder with his hand, indicating something to Taemin. Taemin grinned and gladly rested his head on Minho's shoulder, soon, fast asleep.

"So, continue on about your discovery." commented Minho.

Key grinned, "My discovery, eh? It's... Love."

"Eh?!" All the guys' eyes widened.

Ignoring their surprised faces, Key continued on, "I'll make her fall for me. There's at least a 50/50 chance that I'll succeed, right? And if she DOES fall for me, then that means I've beaten her in love and will still be the Almighty!"

"You're crazy!" cried Jonghyun in disbelief.

"I don't think that that's such a good idea, Key." added Onew carefully.

"Hyung... are you really going to do this?" asked Minho quietly so Taemin wouldn't wake up.

"Yup! And nothing, I mean, NOTHING, that you guys say will stop me." smirked Key.

"Mister Almighty has officially gone crazy!" scoffed Jonghyun and crossed his arms.

"I'm still not changing my mind." replied Key matter-of-factly.

Onew sighed as he shook his head, "Fine, then, how are you gonna do this?"

*~*~*~*~*

"Hey Minyoung!" waved Yebin as she met Minyoung by the school front in the morning.

"Hey." smiled Minyoung back.

"Guess what? Kibum came over to my house yesterday and asked me to teach him German! Can you believe it?" scoffed Yebin and rolled her eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he wants to beat you so badly... Speak of the devil, here he comes now."

Sure enough, Key was coming towards the girls' direction with a grin plastered on his face.

"Hey, Minchung." greeted he.

"It's MinYOUNG." corrected Yebin.

Key glared at Yebin then turned back to Minyoung, "MinYOUNG, I just wanted to start all over. We didn't even get to introduce ourselves properly. And sorry if I offended you in any way before."

He offered his hand out for her to shake.

"I wasn't ever offended." replied Minyoung nonchalantly and shook his hand.

"So, would you like to hang out with me and my friends today?" asked Key.

While he was asking, Yebin was behind him making funny faces. Minyoung burst out laughing and Key abruptly turned around only to catch Yebin with her straight face, asking, "What?"

Key eyed her suspiciously before turning back to Minyoung, "So, what do you say?"

Minyoung nodded her head yes, "But only if Yebin can join us."

Key tried not to give away that he was clearly annoyed and managed a stiff smile, "Sure, why not?"

*~*~*~*~*

"So Yebin's going to be joining us, too?" confirmed Jonghyun.

"Yup." answered Onew.

"Wow, Key hyung must be kind of pissed right now... Yebin noona and him never really got along very well." muffled Taemin with his mouth full of potato chips.

"Ha ha, yeah, this is gonna be one interesting afternoon." smirked Jonghyun.

Watching Taemin stuff himself with more potato chips, Minho sighed and snatched the bag away from him.

"B-but Minho hyung..." Taemin was on the verge of crying.

Minho tried very hard to avoid Taemin's gaze, knowing that he wouldn't be able to resist it.

Onew patted Taemin's back, "Minho's only caring for you, Taemin-ah."

Taemin sniffled, "I-I know..."

Jonghyun chuckled and shook his head staring from the sniffling Taemin to the flushed-red-faced Minho.

"So I guess we'll all be hanging out today." smiled Onew knowingly.

*~*~*~*~*

"Aish! Where are they?! I bet this is all Yebin's fault that they are late!" growled Key angrily as he and the boys waited for the girls outside of the ice cream shop near the school.

"Oh, look! Here they come!" shouted Taemin excitedly and pointed at two faint figures walking towards them.

"Finally." grumbled Key.

--------------------------------------------------------

Notes;;

Yay for readers!! xD

i love reading your comments ;] <3

guess what?!

i'm almost done with all my college apps!! WOOHOO!!!

Wonderful Commenters (WC):

LuvZhuLing

Nichichan

Animebaby1

cheesecakesx3

Supriya

JeraruChan

P o s t e d : 10. 12. 29