Eating Together

The A l m i g h t y can be BEATEN?!

"Yo, Jihwan! You not chillin' with us today?" called out a guy to Jihwan after the middle school's day ended.

Jihwan shook his head, "Naw man, my noona finished her exam today and I wanna hang out with her."

"You noona's boy!" laughed the guy, "Alright! See you tomorrow!"

Jihwan gave a little thump on the chest and a peace sign before heading out of school. He quickly dialed his sister's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello? Jihwan?"

"Noona! How did your exam go?" asked Jihwan cheerfully.

He heard Minyoung chuckle, "It went well."

"That's good to hear! Let's meet up, noona!"

*~*~*~*~*

Minyoung turned to the others and asked, "Is it okay if Jihwan comes along? I'll pay for him."

'That little brat?! Ugh, remember! This is all for Min- wait! What am I thinking?! This is all for the title... Yeah... My title.' thought Key and fake-smiled, "Sure, and I don't mind paying for him either."

"I don't have a problem with him coming along either!" grinned Yebin.

"Jihwanie?!," exclaimed Simone, "I haven't seen him in a year either! I can't wait to see him again!"

"Thanks." smiled Minyoung, "And Key, thanks for offering to pay, too."

Key blushed a little, "No problem."

Yebin eyed him suspiciously while Minyoung returned to talking to Jihwan.

"Come to the new restaurant by my school, okay? I'll meet you there! Bye!" said Minyoung before hanging up.

The four friends arrived at the restaurant and Jihwan arrived five minutes later.

"Noona!" shouted Jihwan as he ran over to Minyoung.

When he noticed Key by her side, he glared at him, "Why is that jerk here?"

"Jihwan, don't be so rude! He offered to pay for you!" scolded Minyoung.

Jihwan scoffed, "Him?! Pay for me?! No way! I can pay for myself!"

Key's hands slowly formed into fists as he tried to keep his growing anger down.

"Jihwan~!" interrupted Simone just in time, "Do you remember me?"

Jihwan saw Simone and a huge grin formed on his lips, "Simone noona!"

He ran over and hugged her as Simone giggled.

"Long time no see, little buddy!" commented Simone as she pinched Jihwan's cheeks.

Jihwan pouted, "Hey! I'm not little anymore!"

"Whatever you say~!" smiled Simone and patted his head.

"Hey guys, let's head in now! I'm hungry~!" pouted Yebin and everybody filed into the restaurant.

*~*~*~*~*

Taemin's stomach growled as the four boys walked off campus.

"Minho hyung~! I'm hungry!" he cried as he clutched his empty stomach.

Minho nodded his head and turned to Onew, "Hyung, Taemin's hungry. Let's go eat."

Onew sighed, "Alright, but who's gonna pay?"

Silenced filled the group and everybody looked away from Onew.

"Fine~ I'll pay." said Onew in a defeated tone.

"Yay~! Onew hyung! You're the best!" shouted Taemin as he hugged Onew.

"So, where should we go to eat?" asked Jonghyun.

Just then, they heard a loud voice shouting, "Him?! Pay for me?! No way! I can pay for myself!"

"Hey, look! There's the rest of the group! It looks like they're gonna eat at that new restaurant over there~!" smiled Taemin slyly.

"And it seems like Key's gonna be paying the bill!" added Onew grinning, "That means I don't have to pay anymore~! Yes!"

"Come on! Let's go, guys!" commented Jonghyun and the boys headed into the restaurant.

*~*~*~*~*

"Let's sit at that round table over there." said Simone as she pointed at a table inside the restaurant.

After everybody sat down, they began to skim through the menu books. Starting from Key, it was Minyoung, Jihwan, Yebin, and Simone in a circle.

As the group was peacefully looking at the menu books, a voice shouted, "Hey guys!"

They all turned around to see Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho making their way towards them.

Key tiredly sighed while the rest greeted the boys. Now including the four boys, the seating arrangement became Key, Minyoung, Jihwan, Yebin, Onew, Simone, Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, and back to Key again.

"Hey, Mr. Almighty, got any progress showing?" whispered Jonghyun in Key's ear.

Key just shrugged his shoulders and stole a glance at Minyoung. He was a little disappointed seeing that little brat of her's was where Minyoung's full and undivided attention was at.

Jonghyun noticed Key's facial change and chuckled, "Gotta try harder, buddy!"

Key grunted and angrily mumbled to himself.

"Key, what's wrong?" asked Minyoung when she noticed him mumbling.

"Huh? Oh, uh- nothing." replied Key hastily.

"You done choosing your food?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Uh-huh!"

Without wasting another minute, Key quickly called in a waiter. Everyone at the table had ordered except for Yebin as the waiter still waited for her.

"Um... I want... Gosh, this is so hard!" frowned Yebin as she stared at the menu book, "I guess I'll have-"

"She'll have the grilled chicken." interrupted Key nonchalantly and handed all the menu books to the waiter.

"Yah! Why'd you do that AGAIN?!" yelled Yebin, fuming at Key.

"You're always so indecisive and take way too long to order! You should be thanking me that I shortened your wasteful time choosing." replied Key and crossed his arms across his chest.

"What if I don't want to eat what you ordered?!"

"Suit yourself," shrugged Key, "then there's no food for you."

"Fine then! I won't eat it! I don't wanna eat food ordered or payed by you!"

"Uh, Yebin, let's keep it down." whispered Onew as he looked around the restaurant.

People in the restaurant were staring at them and Onew quickly stood up, bowing a full ninety-degrees, and apologized, "I'm very sorry for my friend's loudness."

Jonghyun sighed, "Hopefully, we won't get kicked out... again."

Yebin cooled her anger down, deciding that Key wasn't worth it and because she didn't want to embarrass her friends.

In a matter of minutes, the food came and everybody's attention went to their plates.

____________________________________________________________________________

Notes;;

Soo~~ XD

Yeahh! 

Update! lol

Thanx 4 all the comments as always~ <3 ;]

Now back to studying for exams... T^T

WC:

TheInevitable (congrats on making it! xD)

LuvZhuLing

koolcatkey

WishIWasAzn

P o s t e d : 11. 01. 16