Who will cheer him up?

The A l m i g h t y can be BEATEN?!

"Hey, Minho! I'll beat you in this game!" grinned Jonghyun and pointed to the computer game playing on his computer screen.

Minho wagged his index finger back and forth, "Bring it."

Soon enough, Jonghyun and Minho were madly involved in the computer game.

*Growl~*

Jinhwan rubbed his belly, "Noona, I'm hungry."

"Should we buy some Ramen?" suggested Minyoung to her little brother.

"No need! I got some right here!" perked up Taemin in a muffled voice as he already had started to eat and handed Minyoung and Jihwan two bowls of already cooked ramen noodles.

Jihwan stared at Taemin weirdly, "When did he prepare all this and cook?"

Minyoung shrugged and started eating her ramen.

"I wonder what Key and Yebin are doing right now," chuckled Onew.

"Pfrofefly stfill fifing," answered Taemin.

"What did he say?" asked Jonghyun, still playing the game.

"He said, 'Probably still fighting', " replied Minho who was also still playing away on the game.

Suddenly, two teenagers entered the computer cafe.

"There they are!" shouted one of them.

"Hey, they found us!" laughed Onew as Key and Yebin came closer to the group.

"I can't believe you guys left us like that!" frowned Key.

Yebin nodded her head in agreement.

"Well, you two were arguing once again so we just decided to come here." shrugged Jonghyun.

Key gritted his teeth, "But-"

"Here, hyung!" interrupted Taemin and stuffed some noodles into Key's mouth.

Minyoung giggled at how silly Key looked and soon, everybody joined in.

Key glared at his friends, "This is NOT funny!"

With that said, he angrily marched out of the computer cafe.

Minho sighed, "Key hyung is mad."

"Who should go make him feel better?" asked Yebin.

"I nominate Minyoung!" grinned Jonghyun.

"Me?" Minyoung was taken aback.

"Yeah, noona! I agree with Jonghyun hyung!" chirped Taemin.

"I say that's not a bad idea," agreed Onew.

"I have no problem with it," added Yebin.

"But I do," frowned Jihwan, "I don't like the idea of my noona with that jerk alone."

"I'll be fine, Jihwan." sighed Minyoung and got up to walk to where Key was.

Yebin patted Jihwan's shoulder, "He's not THAT big of a jerk so no need to worry. Minyoung will be fine."

Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, and Onew all exchanged looks with each other, proud with their accomplishment.

*~*~*~*~*

Key let out a frustrated sigh.

'How am I supposed to get Minyoung to like me? She doesn't even take me seriously, does she?'

He rubbed his temple and shook his head when he felt another presence next to him. He turned around to see... Minyoung!

"M-Minyoung?"

"Are you um, feeling any better?" asked Minyoung carefully.

Key sighed, "Yeah, I guess. I just get mad really easily..."

"I've noticed." smiled Minyoung.

"Does it entertain you?" pouted Key.

"N-no, it's just-" Minyoung scratched her head.

'How do I make him feel better? I'm not good at these stuff! Why'd they choose me? T^T'

Key chuckled, "You're cute when you look confused."

"Really?" asked Minyoung in a disbelieving tone.

"Yeah, really." grinned Key and pinched her cheeks.

"Yah! Don't do that." said Minyoung as she pushed his hands away from her face.

"Oh, sorry."

And there was awkward silence.

'Dang it! Did I make him mad again?!' thought Minyoung as the silence dragged on.

"Hey Key, I didn't mean to-" she started when Key interrupted her, smiling genuinely, "It's alright. Let's go back in."

"Uh, okay..." Minyoung was a little dumbfounded by Key's sudden change of mood once again.

As they entered back into the computer cafe, everybody was eating Ramen noodles. Even Jonghyun and Minho who were taking a short break from the intense game playing.

"Hey, hey, hey! Where's my ramen?!" commented Key and glared at the group.

"Here, Key hyung! Don't worry, we didn't forget about you!" smiled Taemin and handed Key a bowl of steaming ramen.

Key's gaze softened and hungrily dug into the bowl.

"Wow, Mister almighty must've been really hungry." chuckled Jonghyun.

Minho nodded in agreement.

"I'm getting bored... Let's go guys." yawned Onew and pointed at the door.

"Alright." agreed Yebin and stood up to leave.

The rest of the group followed suit and began to leave except for Key who was still eating his ramen.

"Yah! Where are you guys going leaving me behind?!" he yelled with his mouth full.

Minho shook his head in disapproval, "Hyung, talking with your mouth full is bad manners."

The group couldn't help but burst out in laughter as they watched Key's face turn back into his signature tomato-angry red.

"YOU'RE ALL DEAD!" yelled Key and chased after the group as they all ran to escape Key's wrath.

____________________________________________________________________________

Notes;;

OMGEE!

School tomorrow, NOOOO~!!! T^T

Anyways, the comments made me smile like always :]

Wonderful Commenters (WC):

LuvZhuLing

Nichichan

onewookie57

vikKiBeoMin

WishIWasAzn

P o s t e d : 11. 01. 02