Supermarket

The A l m i g h t y can be BEATEN?!

 

"The food was great!" grinned Taemin as he rubbed his belly, "Thanks, Key hyung!"

Key nodded his head in reply and smirked at Yebin, "I thought you weren't gonna eat anything ordered or payed by me."

Yebin ignored him and turned to Jihwan, "Thanks for buying me some food, Jihwan."

She sweetly smiled at him and Jihwan's face turned red, "No problem, noona."

Simon eyed Jihwan as Key asked, "What?! When did he order food and pay?! Then who ate the grilled chicken?!"

"The kid ordered food for Yebin and payed for it fifteen minutes ago," answered Jonghyun with an 'obivously' look.

"And I ate the chicken," grinned Onew sheepishly and scratched the back of his head.

"Oh." Key tried to hide his embarrassment.

"Anyways, since we're done, I think I should head home now," commented Simone as she got up from her chair.

"Hey, can Jihwan and I go with you?" asked Minyoung as she stood up too, "I wanna greet your parents."

"Sure!" grinned Simone, "My parents are going to be so happy to see you again."

Minyoung laughed and motioned for Jihwan to get up.

Jihwan reluctantly got up and walked over next to Minyoung.

"Thanks for the lunch, Key. Bye guys! I'll see you all tomorrow!" waved Minyoung and hugged Yebin before leaving the restaurant with Simone and Jihwan.

"Hey Mr. Almighty," spoke up Jonghyun, "You know we have Art class tomorrow."

"So?" replied Key nonchalantly.

"You're not gonna get prepared to try to beat Minyoung?! Whoa, you're actually admitting defeat, Key?!" asked Onew in surprise.

"Well, the love battle's still going on," smirked Key, "So I haven't lost yet."

Yebin snorted, "Oh, please! Your little plan seems to be backfiring because I can tell you're falling for her first."

Key glared at her while the four other boys bursted out laughing.

"What do you know? You don't even have proof that I am!" shouted Key and thought, 'Just you wait, the Almighty will win this once and for all!'

*~*~*~*~*

Key boredly walked down the aisle of a supermarket. Like always, his parents sent him out to buy and cook them dinner.

He decided to make pasta and changed directions to head to the pasta aisle when a certain someone caught his attention.

It was Minyoung.

She was in the cereal section and picked up a box, read its label, and put it back in its original spot.

For some weird reason, Key felt nervous. He didn't know whether to approach her or to just walk away.

He couldn't muster up enough courage to say hi so he turned back around to walk away when he heard Minyoung's voice.

"Key?"

'Dang it!' Key silently cursed in his head before plastering on a smile and turned around.

"Minyoung! What are you doing here?"

Minyoung shrugged, "buying food for the family."

"Same here," shrugged Key also, "Are you going to be cooking dinner for your family?"

"Yeah," answered Minyoung and grinned, "You are too, aren't you?"

Key was taken aback by Minyoung's smile. This was the first time he ever saw her smile that fully.

She was actually really pretty when she did...

"Uh-yeah, I'm cooking too... Y-You should smile like that more often," stuttered Key with a flushed face.

Minyoung looked at him, confused.

Key cleared his throat, "Anyway, what are you going to cook?"

"I'm still trying to decide," sighed Minyoung.

"Why don't you cook some pasta? That's what I'm going to be making."

"Pasta? Hmm... That's not a bad idea."

The two went over to the pasta aisle and began to pick everything they needed.

*~*~*~*~*

Yebin yawned loudly and stretched her arms, sitting in front of her computer.

She had just finished all of her homework and was feeling accomplished when her cellphone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yebin-ah! It's your Aunt!"

"Oh, hi Auntie! What did you call me for?"

"I have a favor to ask you," replied her Aunt.

"What is it?"

"It's been two hours since Kibum left and he still hasn't come home! Could you go find him for me? I know you would know where he would be. I'm getting worried..."

Yebin sighed, "Alright, Auntie. I'm on my way out."

"Thanks, darling!" 

"No problem," replied Yebin and hung up.

Yebin knew where to search first: the supermarket.

She knew that Key was cooking dinner for his family and was probably out shopping for the ingredients.

She was walking through the last aisle in the supermarket when she spotted Key and Minyoung together in the check-out line. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Yah, Kibum! Minyoung!" She shouted before running over to them.

Key's smile disappeared.

"Hey Yebin," greeted Minyoung, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I was sent by my family to buy some stuff," lied Yebin and quickly grabbed a handful of nearby candy bars.

Key raised his eyebrow, "Candy? Your parents don't even–OW!"

Yebin quickly stomped on his foot without Minyoung noticing.

Key glared at Yebin while she glared back.

Oblivious to all this, Minyoung quickly proceeded in the check-out line.

"Why are you really here?!" whispered Key through gritted teeth.

"Your mom sent me out to look for you because you were taking too long! If I said the truth out loud, you would've been embarrassed," smirked Yebin, "I'm such a great cousin."

Key just rolled his eyes.

"Aw~ Are you upset that I ruined your little date~?" teased Yebin.

Key flicked Yebin's forehead before checking out on the counter.

Soon, the three friends left the supermarket.

"Well, I'll see you guys in school!" smiled Minyoung and waved at Key and Yebin before walking off.

"Bye!" replied the cousins and watched Minyoung disappear around the corner before walking off themselves, bickering all the way.

________________________________________________________

Notes;;

Update!! xD

I should be studying once again... rofl -____-

Sorry if this chappie was a bit boring :/

More exciting ones will come... hopefully lol jk! ;]

WC:

LuvZhuLing (danng i just gotta say, ur really fast with my updates ;D)

vikKiBeoMin

koolcatkey

Supriya

cheesecakesx3

P o s t e d : 11. 01. 18