Maturing?

The A l m i g h t y can be BEATEN?!

"Minyoung had come to school earlier than usual because Jihwan had exams and she wanted to drop him off early so that he could have some more time to study.

The school ground was empty as she walked into the building. The building was empty as well.

Suddenly, she heard the soft sound of a piano.

'Is Key practicing again?'

Curious, Minyoung made her way towards the music room.

The melody became louder, making her heart flutter. When she looked inside, she was surprised to see someone else.

The stranger's fingers glided on the piano keys and his soft smile matched the music perfectly.

Minyoung couldn't stop staring at him, but when he looked up, she quickly hid and quietly walked away to class.

People started to enter the classroom as Minyoung sat down in her seat.

Onew was the first to arrive from the group of friends.

"Good morning, Minyoung!" He greeted her cheerfully.

"Good morning," smiled back Minyoung.

Just then, Key and Yebin came in.

"Yah, just because you woke up early doesn't mean that I have to wake up early too!" growled Key.

"Well, if it wasn't for me, you could have been late for school today!" retorted Yebin.

Onew sighed before trying to calm them down.

"Hey guys, guess what?!" shouted Taemin as he skipped into the classroom followed by Minho, Jonghyun, and Simone.

"What, gossip king? Got high off of sugar again?" chuckled Onew.

Taemin blew him a raspberry before continuing on.

"We have a new music teacher! He's one of the most youngest and renowned pianists of our time" He clapped his hands in glee.

"Wow, why would such a pianist want to teach at our school?" frowned Yebin.

Jonghyun shrugged, "Who knows? But I think he'll have his own little fan club here."

Minyoung thought back to the person in the music room.

'So that's our new music teacher?'

"I'm guessing that he's hot?" giggled Simone.

"Apparently," answered Jonghyun and glanced over at Key who was staring at Minyoung.

He nudged Key and whispered, "I bet he is totally Minyoung's type. Come on, one of the best pianists of our time? You've got a rival now, Mr. Almighty."

Key murmured something under his breath and glared at Jonghyun who just shrugged and looked away.

*~*~*~*~*

It was Art time and the Special A class diligently sketched the still-life in front of them.

As usual, Key's art was praised by the teacher, but when the teacher saw Minyoung's art, she was shocked and amazed beyond words.

Once again, Minyoung was better than Key.

But for some odd reason, Key didn't feel so down about it anymore.

'It's because I can still beat her in love,' thought Key and smirked.

"Yo, Almighty! You okay?" asked Jonghyun as he came over.

Key rolled his eyes, "Of course I am!"

"Wow, you're not upset because Minyoung noona totally owned you in art, too?" commented Taemin as he happily splashed paint here and there on his canvas.

Key glared at Taemin while Minho took away Taemin's brush.

"You're making a mess."

Taemin pouted but obeyed Minho.

"You're finally maturing," chuckled Onew and patted Key's back.

"Who's finally maturing?" questioned Yebin as she came over.

The boys all pointed at Key simultaneously.

Yebin looked at them skeptically.

"Kibum? Nah, he'll never mature."

"Yah, Kim Yebin! Watch your mouth," threatened Key.

Yebin rolled her eyes, "Oh please, you're always just talk and no action."

"YAH!" Key stood up from his stool.

The boys quickly blocked him from doing anything further.

"What's going on?" asked Minyoung as she and Simone walked over.

Taemin chuckled nervously, "Nothing at all!"

Minyoung shrugged while Simone eyed them suspiciously.

"By the way, are you doing anything after school today, Minyoung?" asked Yebin, grinning.

"Hm, not really. But Jihwan finishes his exams today so we'll probably do something together. Why?"

"There's a new movie out that I want to watch really badly! Wanna go with me? Jihwan would probably want to watch it, too!"

Minyoung nodded her head, "I'll talkt to Jihwan about it."

"Alright then," smiled Yebin and stuck her tongue out at Key.

Key clenched his fists to keep his anger down and cleared his throat, "I want to go watch the movie, too."

Yebin was about to retort when Minyoung answered, "You can join us if you want."

Key blushed at eye contact with Minyoung and looked away quickly, "Thanks."

"Hey! Then I wanna–" Key quickly covered Taemin's mouth with his hand and glared at him.

"Don't ruin my chance!" Key whispered through gritted teeth.

Minho patted Taemin's shoulder in comfort, "Yeah, let him have a chance. We can go watch that movie together some other time."

Jonghyun chuckled, "Minho's right, Taemin."

Onew nodded along, "Key definitely needs this chance."

"Fine," pouted Taemin.

"What chance?" asked Minyoung curiously.

"A chance to have a date with–!"

"Shush!" All the boys jumped over and blocked Taemin from saying anything more.

Simone laughed at the scene, "Sie sind sehr lustig! (They're very funny!)"

Yebin scoffed, "Nein, sie sind sehr dumm! (No, they're very stupid!)"

Minyoung just smiled and shook her head.

____________________________________________________________________________

Notes;;

Here's an update!!

& I have a good news about myself! rofl xD

I got accepted into UNC-Chapel Hill ;]

Hooray for college~~

WC:

LuvZhuLing (yes it is ;] lol)

vikKiBeoMin

Supriya

P o s t e d : 11. 01. 21