Two Months Later

Reborn

*italic means past Kyu is speaking, except for the screaming part later*

Two months passed since the discovery of Kyuhyun identity, the young boy was still avoiding as possible his true nature. Nothing weird happened since that time and he didn’t even go back to Leeteuk café even if Jiyong was still going and ask every time why his best friend didn’t want to go there anymore. He didn’t want to come across Leeteuk he felt betray by the older owner, he knew Leeteuk ever since he put the first foot in his coffee shop but now knowing that the whole story was different, he didn’t want to see him as for now. He also didn’t want to see Siwon and it was a consent mental battle with his old self. As the past incarnation of him was deeply in love with the vampire and Kyuhyun was not. The past month was the most normal month he got except for a few things that did change in him. Like the fact that in the space of 3 days the young phoenix lost his blond hair and it went back into their original color and no matter what color he tries it did stay the next day when he woke up. He tried everything from blue to green and even flash pink. Also, moments when he was at school and a teacher was not okay with the work of Kyuhyun, he was always feeling that deep burning flame inside of him, like something that wants to explode, and he just hates it. One time when he was alone in the kitchen and auguring for the 1000 time with his past incarnation, he was so pissed off that he exploded the old microwave with a blast of energy that he did know he got.

He had to invent one crazy and silly story after that and lie to Jiyong as to why they didn’t have a microwave anymore. He promises he will find a way to buy a new one soon, but even one month after Kyuhyun didn’t talk to his best friend about what is happening to him. He did want to talk about it a million of time, but it never happened. The young one was still afraid that his friend would think he was going crazy. The still went in classes and even Jiyong was starting to go more and more to his classes and Kyuhyun was a bit curious about what happened in that short time. It was not the only thing that changed in Jiyong. He even tries to stop smoking and partying way too much. So, one afternoon between classes, Kyuhyun was looking for his best friend around the campus and try every place he knew. After looking everywhere, he finally found Youngbae who was in the same program as Jiyong. He told him that he saw, Jiyong going into the art department with some guy. Kyuhyun thank Youngbae and ran as fast as he could to see what his best friend was doing in the art department with a guy. He could be with anyone and they could do everything. When he finally arrived in the art department, he searches in all the classes that didn’t have class right now. Door after door, nothing was successful, and the young boy was starting to stress a bit. The last section that he didn’t look at was the photography room. It was a perfect room to do stuff since no one could see you cause of the darkroom that helps to develop pictures. When he first arrived in front of the room, he knocks and announced he was coming then open the door. After entering, Kyuhyun was hearing a guy and he was practically sure it was Jiyong voice he was also hearing. He didn’t know if he should continue to walk or just turn around and walk away. Deciding that he want to turn back and go wait for his friend in their apartment, he turns and as he was turning, he hit a chair that was in the way and just yell in pain.

The and voice stop and both persons came to Kyuhyun. Finally, he knew where his best friend was, but what he found surprising was the fact that the assistant of Kyuhyun teacher, Mr. Choi was in fact the man that Jiyong was right now. Jiyong was surprised that his face was in shock and the same expression was on Mr. Choi face.

Kyuhyun what are you doing here ?

I could ask you the same thing, Jiyong !

Kyuhyun had to close his eyes cause never in his life he would have thought to see his best friend in front of him with his erect. Kyuhyun shouts at his best to wear something again. When he knew his friend went somewhere else in the class to dress up, he looks up to Mr. Choi that was adjusting his glasses, suit, and tie. He looks closer to the man in front of him and he was simply amazed by how beautiful he was. He never saw someone like him, he was like a Greek god with a sharp jawline and some piercing eyes that were looking like he was looking at darkness. The more Kyuhyun was looking into these eyes he began to shudder. As Mr. Choi was about to open his mouth to say something to the young one, Jiyong came back with decent clothes on him and place his hair and drag his best friend out of the class.

Alone in the classroom was Mr. Choi going in the teacher binder and took out Kyuhyun school record and personal information that was sent to him. He was placed in this school to watch the young one, but until now he didn’t do a great job and even when he tries to be close to Kyuhyun, by be friendly the best friend Jiyong nothing was working. When he was looking at the personal information and pictures, he got in the past few days, someone was trying to call him. Looking at his phone he saw that it was Leeteuk, probably asking if Kyuhyun was safe again after asking for a zillion time now.

What do you want Leeteuk? Yes, the kid is fine, and nothing happened to him yet… am making sure of that. Just yesterday I had to kill a witch that wants him and a week before that I kill two incubus who wants him as a toy. Gosh, why am I doing this job, I know we look for this kid for a long time, but you know I love more the solitude than been stuck here…

I know Seunghyun but you’re the only one that could look for him at his school. I would have loved to send someone else but your knowledge of art and everything relates to this is incredible and you suit the job more than anyone else.

Seunghyun was massaged his forehead for him this story was ridiculous. If the kid didn’t want to be part of this world it was fine with him but Leeteuk explains to him that if he was caught in the hands of some evil person, they could do a lot of things to him.

I just hope it could end soon, this situation his out of control. I’m okay with Donghae sharing my apartment since it’s close to his workplace. But now I have a zombie vampire crashing into my apartment at the day and he is going out doing god know what in the night. I understand the pain he got after losing someone you love; you know my past I just hope everything could go back to his place eventually. Your lucky I have sympathy for you and Siwon cause otherwise, I would have left a long time ago. I still protect the young boy I just hope this could stop soon. I must go I have a class to do soon if there something new I will let you know.

Ending the conversation Seunghyun took his books and went to the class he needs to go as he knew if he was late the professor will ask why his assistant is not on time.

-

Outside of the school

Late that day, after he caught his best friend making out with Mr. Choi. Both best friends went to a near park located close to their school. Kyuhyun wants to know how this relationship between both happened since Jiyong is not even in his classes. He also wants to share what was happening with him for the past few months now. Sitting near a tree and looking at the kids playing with their parents, both stayed quiet and didn’t know how to start the conversation. Kyuhyun knew his best friend was biual but he never caught him in the act and he still didn’t know also how to explain to his best friend that he was not exactly human.

So… how you and Mr.Choi came together?

He finally breaks the ice and the awkward silence was not there anymore.

 Well… the night that you went ‘’ missing’’ I keep looking for you and bump into him. It was like seeing a god, no jokes you should see his slime body. I was a bit drunk and could not walk straight and so I nearly fall on the ground before he caught me super fast. He was like waiting for me like he knew I was going to be there. He looks into my eyes and I felt something in my heart as crazy as it sounds, and I swear it was like he was reading my own soul. I swear Kyu, your art assistant his hot and his beauty could not be explained. Plus, that night I was a bit tipsy and I guess he was too, and one thing came to the other and we end up in bed and it was the best that I got since… well since him.

Kyuhyun looks at his friend and he knew that this was a sensitive subject to talk about. Jiyong last serious relationship didn’t end well, it was a tragic story that even he doesn’t know everything. The young tattoos boy keeps his mouth shut about some details and he didn’t even know if someday he will share them with someone.

I just hope that you won’t get hurt in this story. You know a relation between student and teacher never end in a good way. So, if he tries to hurt you, I will come and beat his hard. I just hope you both know what you're doing.

Kyuhyun was scared that for his teacher it was only and that in the end, Jiyong will get hurt. He may not show it a lot but Jiyong was very sentimental and if he could write his own pain into songs and he would make millions for sure. They may have a couple of months of difference but Kyuhyun considers Jiyong like the young brother he never got. He was watching over the young every time he was hurt, he was always there to make his friend better. They didn’t have the need to say a word, Kyu knew that when he is hurt, the young boy loves to put a movie, with lots of junk food and cry on his brother's shoulder.

But from what he saw right now this kind of relation between the teacher and Jiyong was good since he was more in class and least with girls and boys doing some crazy stuff. He could even spot some real and cheerful smiles that were not fake and force. It’s been 2 years now since he saw a true smile. So now he was glad to see a small change in his friend.

There also something else I need to talk to you… it was the main reason I was looking for you this morning. I want to tell you something and it will explain why I been avoiding some places and why we don’t even have a microwave anymore.

Taking a deep breath and trying to find the right words was hard for Kyuhyun but he finally left the words out of his dry mouth.

I… I am not human anymore… am not even sure if I was human at one point in my life… but something weird happened a couple of months ago. You remember my weird dreams and me not feeling well, the weird tattoo we found on my back and the explosion of the microwave?

Still not knowing what to do or react Jiyong was still frozen in place and just wait for other explanation from his friend.

My nightmares just start the day after my 20anniversary, well it’s because a Phoenix is only waking up after his 20 first years and I know that because I have my old past self who is saying all those things to me and help me understand what I am… I was also the cause of the microwave explosion since I have these energy blasts that could protect me and that I could use to attack people it’s connected to my emotions right now, but I could probably show it to you someday… I know this is a lot to understand but please Ji… I need you to believe me and… and not saying am crazy… say something please…

Jiyong was speechless, no words were coming out of his mouth. Kyuhyun was talking fast and was out of breath. His best friend was looking at him like he was trying to say ‘’Please believe me’’ There was a desperation in the eyes of his best friend that he never saw before, but it was true that ever since his 20-anniversary thing start to get weird with his best friend.

Am not sure if I should believe you or not Kyu, that a lot of information at the same time. But I had to say that it is true that for the past few months things start to get bizarre. Am going to be here to support you no matter what but for now am not sure if I could believe this or not. At least not until am seeing something that could prove it, you know am always a visual, so I need to see things. It’s like a plot for a movie right now.

He took Kyuhyun in his arms and gave him a big hug. Finally, Kyuhyun let out everything that he was hiding and now he felt a bit freer in his head. He knew that even if Jiyong didn’t see it, he will support him no matter what. That what you call a good friendship, even more than friendship he was like a brother for Kyuhyun. So, he was glad to hear about this and to cool down all these emotions both went to a restaurant close to their university and decide to pass a good time. They did enjoy some good meal and some alcohol too and after paying they went to walk to went back home.

They were in the middle of spring and night could be cold and windy. But tonight, for some odd reasons it was cooler than what they were used to and even Jiyong who was in a tank top with a big white and bloody skull on it, he was shivering a bit. It was getting colder and colder and Kyuhyun start to ask himself if something was wrong.

Stay on your guards… I don’t like the feeling of this, you and your friend must get in your apartment fast.

Kyu didn’t have the keys, so he had to wait for Jiyong to take the keys out of his pocket and unlock the door. As he put his key in the hole to unlock it, the blond punk was thrown away by a new person arriving. Kyu went fast to his best friend to see if something happened but there were no bruises, cuts or broken bones. Jiyong seems okay just knock off because of the throwing. Standing ready to defend his best friend, Kyu realized it was probably someone that was trying to hurt him or even worse kill him. So, he was ready to try to fight to save his life, but the stranger went super fast to his best friend with his hands cold as ice. The stranger starts to strangle Jiyong… Kyuhyun could hear his best friend struggling to catch his breath.

(imagine Key ice to appeared like this when he strangles Jiyong)

You see phoenix, I had the task to kidnap you and I been spying on you for the past 2 months. But tonight, I could not wait longer and wait for you to be alone without anyone watching you. I knew that your pathetic friend here can’t do anything to hurt me, so I knew tonight was the perfect night to come and hurt you.

No able to control his emotion anymore Kyuhyun start to have tears and his eyes turning like a bright fire. Fire burning inside of him and ready to explode the minute the stranger was going to attack.

Just leave my friend alone, I can’t live without him… he like a brother to me please just take my life and end this now… please…

Why would I do that and just eliminate you while my leader needs you to get his long-lost lover back… you blood his more important than the rest so we will not kill you… yet. Just close that silly mouth you could and wait a couple of seconds while I kill this weak human in front of your eyes.

Still crying like it was the only thing he could do, Kyuhyun felt miserable while trying to go to the strange person but was always push back by a blast of ice. The stranger was a vampire as he was close to the blood out of Jiyong neck. Kyuhyun was whispering for everything to stop now

Please just stop and leave us…

No one was listening until Kyu stand up again and to the last bits of courage he got and then direct himself to the stranger and then streams like he never screams before.

I SAID STOP !!

(and imagine Kyuhyun screaming like this when he use that power)

But the sound coming out was like a scream powerful to makes windows break, animals were running away and finally, the stranger lost his gip on Jiyong cause the sound was unbearable and he had to cover his ears. But even that was not enough and the guy was starting to bleed from his ears, even Jiyong who was now able to normally breathe was protecting his ears because the sound coming from Kyuhyun was unstoppable.

So that your special power in this lifetime… interesting I never knew… a Phoenix was able to produce that kind of sound… wait until Minho hear this… until next time precious one…

With that, the stranger ran away super fast and escape the deadly sound. But Jiyong was still there and trying to block the sound the best he could but nothing was working. Wishing his best friend could stop what he was doing but emotions were strong and dangerous when you can’t control what was inside you. Suddenly someone came and give a back hug to Kyuhyun and put his hand on the younger mouth.

Stop Kyu, you are safe and your friend is too, you did amazing now just stop the screaming you going to kill someone if you continue. I don’t want you to have blood on your hands… I love you please stay with us were going to help you… am going to help you please…

Taking out his hand from Kyuhyun mouth, Siwon was looking at the younger who was still in tears, eyes puffy and red from the hard crying. Both of them were looking at each other without saying words and nod his head that he was accepting the help he needs. There was a moment where the world stop turning, and it was just him and Siwon together like the last 200 years never happened. Siwon was close to his lover's lips, he was close to kissing him. But just then Kyuhyun, realized that he needs to see Jiyong if he was doing good. Then he saw once brown hair guy who was probably another vampire and what looks like Mr. Choi trying to help Jiyong… wait what Mr. Choi was doing here? Was he a vampire too? Getting out of Siwon arms was a bit difficult cause he felt safe in his arms, but he went to see his friend and was glad to see him breathe. But there was a big red mark of strangulation on his best friend neck and some rest of ice still stuck on his friend neck too.

Kyuhyun was putting the blame on him as all of this was his fault. Put this made him realized that he can’t run away from this, he got to face the truth he can’t go back to a normal and peaceful life. He was surprised by the powerful voice he got; most people told him he got a powerful voice when he sings for his classes, but this was beyond his imagination. Jiyong was transported by Mr. Choi and the other guy, while Siwon stayed with Kyuhyun and walk with him, the walk was a perfect silence but Kyuhyun didn’t felt like he wants to talk about what happened. When they finally arrived at the manor, they sit on the front stairs and just look at the sky. It was a bit windy and Kyuhyun was a bit cold and want to warm himself a bit but didn’t know-how. What he didn’t expect was Siwon to warp his arm around the younger shoulder and just sharing each other body heat. After a couple of minutes like this, Kyuhyun just put his head on Siwon head and just left himself relax and sleep. He got one crazy night and fatigue catch on him and he slept easily. When Siwon look at the sleeping boy, he kissed his forehead, touch his pale face with his hand and pick him up and put him in his own bed and when to see Leeteuk and see what they would do from now on.

----

Hello everyone !! I hope you will enjoy this chapter a lot. I work a lot on it in my two weeks of vacations and that why this is a big chapter cause I want to put a lot in this. So you start to see the personality of some characters like Seunghyun and a new character I didn't mention his name in the chapter but it's Key from Shinee. Cause omg that style and look is so gorgeous on him. I plan to give one update by month so I hope to stick to this, so hope you enjoy the chapter and will finally get to start to introduce the other main couple soon :)