A Talk With Myself

Reborn

When he opens his eyes, the first thing that Kyuhyun remember was the bright light and this guy Minho in pain because of the light. He remembers he didn’t know what happened and why but he was feeling really warm and something in him did awake like it was sleeping for so long and finally release itself to protect him. Now he was awake and all alone in this dark place, he was truly scared. He just wants to wake up of this nightmare, be home and cry in his room. Everything was way too much for him. He doesn’t even know if Jiyong was alright. He wants to go back in time before his 2oth anniversary. He didn’t know how much time has passed since he starts walking, because he thought if he could walk maybe he could find a place to escape or maybe just a door… something that could just help him get out of here. Finally, after a lot of walking, he finally saw what seems to be a door in the middle of nowhere. He ran super fast to that door and open it, hoping this crazy journey would end.

Unfortunately, for the young blond, when he closes the door and look at what was in front of him. He saw someone and that other person was not facing him.

Hello! Please could you help me get out of here, I need to get back to my friend.

The person was wearing some old/traditional clothes and even if Kyuhyun could not see the person face, he felt like the presence was familiar to him.

You get back to your best friend, but not yet. You still need to learn some of the truth that I need to tell you. Because after all I am you and you are me.

As he was hearing those words, the other man turns and Kyuhyun could finally see who the other person was. What he saw, he could not believe it at first, the person in front of him was himself but looking a bit older than the young boy, he was also calmer, more confident basically he was everything that Kyuhyun was not. But still, for the young boy, everything was a nightmare or some kind joke that has been played on him.

Is this a joke that has been played on me and everyone will come out in a couple of seconds? Am going to wake up in a couple of seconds and I will be in my bed like nothing of this crap had happened for the past days or even weeks now that I think about it.

Taking a serious face, the older look at the younger one and came closer to him.

If they would have told me my second life would have been this stupid and ignorant of what he really his… I guess I will give you a big story about what you are. Also, just to tell you there no escape here. It’s like you traped into your own mind for the time been and am like a sort of consciousness trying to guide you on what you need to know to survive.

They suddenly change place and instead of the 4 black walls, there were in a beautiful garden filled with many flowers, a beautiful sunny day, calm atmosphere and birds singing. For the young Kyu, it was like visiting heaven. He was feeling calm and relax just by seeing this and yet he also feels like he knew this place. While the older was looking at this place with tears in his eyes, this was bringing old and sad memories to him.

Okay let’s sit somewhere because this will take more than a few minutes to explain it to you.

They sit down on a bench and the older took many minutes before talking about the situation and probably trying his best to answer some question that the younger got.

Gosh Leeteuk is just better than me at explaining stuff like this, but I will try to make it simple and easy to listen, so you won’t freak out. The truth is your not really a human, you're what we call a Phoenix. It’s a very rare species. In my… no in our first life we were living in peace in a beautiful paradise. This was my secret place when I want to escape and be by myself. By the time I was 23, there was a war between vampires and werewolves. We never really know why there was a war between them, the only thing we knew is that it was two rivals that were in love with the same girl and each clan were going to ask other species to fight with them. Vampires ask our leader to take part in the fight, but we were never a species that was born to fight. So, our leader declined the offer and told to the vampires that we were passive… what follow that night was the last night I would ever be truly happy until the day I met him…

Kyu was curious about who was that person he was talking about. How could one person not be happy for so many years? The older took some minutes to breathe and he held back many tears. Whatever was those memories, they were painful for him and Kyu could feel them too. It was weird; he didn’t want to feel all those tears in his eyes, but he could not control them. He didn’t know why he was crying but it was like a deep memory coming back to life for the younger one.

That night, when most of us were sleeping the vampires start to attack us and killed everyone. They were saying we betray them because we didn’t want to take part in this war… I lost my parents, my sister and my friends. They have been slain like animals… like we were nothing more than a piece of meat to them. I saw… I saw the bodies of my family in a pool of blood and my mom telling me… she loves me so much and will love me forever…

It took some minutes for the older to stop crying after saying this. The younger was feeling the same pain, except he didn’t really live it like the older and could not understand why all these emotions he was feeling. He didn’t want this, for him, this was just his imagination but moments like this keep telling him that it was real, and he needs to accept it.

So, after the farewell of my mom… I stood there for many minutes crying and screaming my lugs for the lost that I got, until my bodyguard and friend Leeteuk came and save me. If I would have stayed there many more minutes, I would have been dead too. He took me and we ran as fast as we could. There one thing that makes me and also you different from the rest of the Phoenix. You see we have many abilities some are common like healing every injury we get, we don’t get sick by human disease, we got energy protection that could act also as an energy blast and we also got one special power that is different to everyone in our first life I was controlling fire also. But this time am not sure what you will have, you have to see it by yourself.

Kyu could not deny it anymore it was real as he remembers he did use something to protect himself from Minho attack and it did protect him and again after with all those people attacking, he blasts the same kind of energy. It was a lot of information to listen to it but then again what was real and what was not at this point.

The most part that makes us different is our blood and the blood that would follow if you die again as it happened with me centuries ago. Our blood could bring back the dead and cure a lot of diseases… even someone who is undead like a vampire. I don’t know why it happened, but we are different, and many people want to kill us and use our blood. You must be vigilant and not trusting anyone expects some people. Leeteuk will help you if you got many more questions you already met him, he always watches you since the first day you enter his coffee shop, he is someone you could trust, you could also trust Siwon. He… he is my one true love, the one that I was destinated to be and he protects me… if it was not from him, I would have probably died sooner then what I did. You met him shortly today when you thought you knew him, what you called nightmares were just memories of our first life and you saw him on our last moment before I die and went sleeping for many years until I was born again into you this time.

Kyu was really surprised by hearing that the owner of the coffee shop, he was going to was someone watching him for so many years, and this story was already crazy for him. Also, the barista he saw this morning was also someone he supposedly knew in his first life and was his lover in his first life.

This is too crazy to be true… but deep down my heart is telling me it’s true. Why! Why me, why I must live this? Could I just cut everything and when back to my student life, I just want to continue what am good in and that music. I want to be with my friend and just be normal!

Kyu was angry and crying a bit about all of this. He got no control of his life now; it was like destiny was making a choice for him instead.

That why when you will wake up you and I will have merge together to only be one. I will be there to be a guide like a spirit in case something happened like a second conscious always there for you. You will have all my memories and I will have yours too. We will always get a connection so if you need help you could always come to this garden and escape and have a discussion with yourself. I hate to see myself like this, don’t cry. I know it seems scary that many people want you to use for evil plans, but you got so many people and creatures ready to protect you and you will see that this life is not that bad.

Suddenly Kyu felt his eyes heavy and just knock on the bench and open his eyes and breath out super fast that he woke up the 3 persons who were there in the room too. One was on the sitting on a chair and looking at someone sleeping. He seems tall with red hair and he was wearing what seems to be a torn black suit and was looking worried at the person in the other bed. The other one was already checking Kyuhyun vitals and if he was alright. He was smaller, with black hair and seeing to work super fast and told many times to Kyuhyun to stay in bed in the past few minutes. The third one was just at the door and look extremely worried almost as he cried recently. The man ran super fast and hug hard the younger one. Whispering how much he misses the young and how he finally found him. That he will never abandon him. The only thing Kyuhyun could do was looking in the brown eyes of the man in front of him. When he did that, he shared tears…was it him crying or his past life or even both of them.

Siwon? Is that really you...

---

Hi everyone! 

Am so so so sorry for the delay this chapter took. I was supposed to post this last week. But I got a new opportunity at my work and become supervisor so am doing more hours and a lot of closing so I didn't get the time. Then after last Friday I went to the movie theater and saw Avengers: Endgame and cry my life and lost my glasses, glasses that I need to see otherwise I don't see anything. So I got them back yesterday and now everything is fine and next chapter will jump on more amazing stuff !!!

I hope this chapter won't be a disappointment so enjoy everyone!!!