Separation?

Reborn

The aftermath of the battle between Zhoumi and the two psycho vampires became one blood bath. What start with one werewolf and two vampires was transformed super fast and become one werewolf and 5 vampires fighting against one big mass of undeath. The enemy was beaten, but it left Zhoumi in one painful position, he was bleeding basically everywhere. From his face to his chest and even his legs, but he wants to see Henry has soon as possible cause inside of him he knew that he was safe but resting. He also got many scratches left by vampires long and sharpened claw. When he finally saw Henry resitting, his body finally gives in and he fell near to the bed, but he was really a warrior since he didn’t close his eyes yet. He was just a bit tired, not exhausted like Henry was. Plus, Henry was a bit younger than him so he would get tired easily when he was in wolf form. Sungmin places the other bed near Henry, so Zhoumi could rest too and when Henry finally opens his eyes and saw that his loved one was in one piece, he told the older to sleep with him and that he was afraid of losing him forever tonight. The older laugh a bit before finally closing his eye because he knew he was safe, and nothing could happen right now.

Hours pass and Sungmin was doing his best with Kibum to keep an eye on Kyuhyun. But for time to time, he was whispering stuff like speaking to someone else or having a dream. Other times he was whispering Siwon name and the duo was wondering where the vampire was. Kibum even calls many times the vampire to see where he was but it always went on the voicemail. After 2 hours, Henry woke up and help a bit by calling Leeteuk and asking where he was, the older phoenix told he was on his way to the mansion. For the past couple of weeks, it was strange that he was always that late, but they guess he was seeing someone, so they didn’t bother to ask. After the phone calls were done, Henry sits on a chair and watch his love heal by himself as it was one power that werewolf got, so he was watching closely if something would get worst or not. Since nothing change, the sorcerer told his apprentice that he could go to bed has sunrise was coming soon, so he could get a couple of hours of sleep. So, the young one did that and went upstairs and try to sleep.

Suddenly! Kyuhyun woke up and mostly scared everyone as he was breathing heavily, scared a bit and was trying to get up. Sungmin tries as best as he could to hold the young boy until someone could come to help him. Finally, someone came and push a bit Sungmin and hold Kyuhyun in his arms, as soon as the sorcerer realized it was Siwon holding his lover, it calms him, and he went outside of the room to leave them a bit. The vampire wouldn’t believe it, but he finally sees his lost lover reincarnation after so many many years. He was crying, he didn’t allow himself to cry since the day he lost him. But right now, it was the best moment to do so. No one dares to enter the room, even Henry left the room a bit to give them some peaceful time. The blond was looking at Siwon with his eyes that captivated him the first time, the same eyes that were killing him every time Kyuhyun look like he was crying, sad or worry. It was the same expression and the older was just blessed that he was safe, and nothing happened to him.

Siwon? Is that really you…

A smile came on his face and makes him happy and wish he could just take Kyuhyun in his arms and kiss him already. But something was stopping him he didn’t want to scare the young boy in front of him. He may have found his lover, but he was a completely different person in this life that what he was in his first. He loves him no matter what, but this second life seems more fragile than the first one and he didn’t want to scare him since it looks like he didn’t know what he was.

Kyu, my little Kyu am so happy that I finally found you after all those centuries of trying and trying to find you. 200 years without you was a nightmare I don’t want to relive, but finally, it’s finished and I will promise you from now on, I will protect you and if someone tries to kill you again I will be there to stop them. Are you okay? Say something please your scaring me right now.

The vampire was not blind he could clearly see something was wrong with the young phoenix. Looking at the young blond he got his head down and try to not cry but the fact was Kyuhyun was crying in silence and was scared to face Siwon. He was so afraid to tell that he didn’t need protection and doesn’t want someone to watch over him.

As much grateful, I am to be alive thanks to all of you. But… but the truth is after seeing these two wolves try everything until they were exhausted or heavily hurt because of me.

Because of the crying, he was trying to catch his breath so people could understand what he was saying.

Talking with myself when I was sleeping made me realized am a different person now in this life… am not a warrior or someone skilled in combat. Am just a 20-year-old boy that just want to go back to his peaceful life without all of this in my life…

Siwon comes to hug him, but the younger just push him away. The older knew what he was trying to do, and he didn’t want it to happen not after spending 200 years of his life to search for him. The pain would be unbreathable if it would happen, he just got him back, why would destiny play like this with these two.

Deep down in me right now it’s like having a war inside of my own head. I got my own thoughts and everything, but I still got that little voice speaking to me that what am doing his wrong right now. That’s the older me, saying that we can’t be separate because we need each other... My heart feels like it would break… a part of me loves you so much you have no idea the love that the older got for you. But now they're also me in this, the person in front of you that part of me doesn't… doesn’t… love you…

Everyone that was outside of the room was crying and didn’t expect this kind of scene. They were expecting a love reunion. For Siwon that spend a lot of years for a sign or something that tell him that his soulmate was alive. Now that it finally happened it was the opposite that was happening and Kyuhyun was in a ball of saddest. He brings his legs together, so he was now on the bed and crying again. His face was so red, but the pain was real, and no one dares to come and calm him not even Siwon, who was also in tears but holding back because he never cries in front of people. But Kyuhyun tears felt like it was not him crying but his past life that was living inside of him now. Ever since he woke up, he was hearing the older him talking to him and how his decision to try and go back to a calm life was impossible now. That no matter where he will go, different creatures will try to search for him and try to kill him or use him for their own plans.

I want to be alone right now… I tell you what I will do when I want to but right now, I just want to be alone… please… I feel so confused right now and because of those emotions, it’s hard for me to breath… I tell you what I want but now please leave me here.

His last words crush the vampire's heart, what do you do when you want to comfort your soulmate, but he doesn’t love you anymore because he is been confuse. Before leaving the room, Siwon came closer to the young one and took both the hands of his lover. Allowing a tear falling, looking at the blond and give him a quick kiss on his cheek and whisper he will always love him no matter how many years it will take. He will always be there for him, maybe not as close as he wants to, but he will try to show to the young boy that he loves him deeply. As he went to his room to lock himself in, he passed by Leeteuk who was just coming back from his late ‘date night’ he was smiling but after seeing Siwon face, that smile disappeared.  He asks the older that no one enters his room for tonight and that he will leave to go to Seunghyun and Donghae apartment that was located a bit far in the city. And then he was out of the older phoenix eyes, he was worried about what happened. When he came to see all the others crying and hearing the mess of crying in the room. He knew it was probably Kyuhyun crying and as the older brother he was for the young boy, he starts walking to get to him but was stopped but Sungmin as he tries to explain the situation.

Don’t go, there hyung… he doesn’t want us to go there. Siwon was so devasted by what Kyuhyun told him… but I could understand why he did that… I would have done the same if I was in his situation. Will wait until tomorrow to see what we will do but I check him before all this and he seems in good shape, as expected with a phoenix.

As they were talking they though Kyuhyun was asleep because the crying stopped and with that Leeteuk went into the room and try to hug the one that he considers as a young brother and he did leave a kiss on his forehead, and with that Leeteuk and Sungmin went upstairs to rest and wish that tomorrow will bring better answers or at least the older could help the young phoenix with all these information’s he got. When they were all asleep, Kyuhyun made his move as he fakes his sleeping state and looks around only to found that the guy that was next to him was not there anymore, he probably woke up and end up sleeping with his loved one. So, he searches the room and found a pen and some paper to write a note to everyone. He didn’t want to leave like a thief so he thanks everyone that made sure he will be alive after the attack and he said sorry again to Siwon for making this, but he needs to do it.

When he was done, he slowly exits by the front door and looks around it was already the evening and it was raining like crazy with a lot of wind. With only his clothes from the past night, Kyuhyun brings his arms together and move them a bit so he will be a bit warm while waiting for the bus to come and bring him home. He did wait 10 minutes for the bus to come and wish he would not catch a cold after this. While he was on the bus, he keeps looking at the weather outside and what he saw in the reflection of the mirror was the reflection of his past life looking at him with a sad look and he looks like he disproves the choice that Kyu did.

I can’t believe you did that; do you imagine what kind of pain Siwon must be living right now!? I wish I could just hug him, kiss him, tell him that I love him so much… why… why did you do that? I wait so many centuries to come back and hoping he would still be alive and that I could still… that I could still enjoy one night watching the stars with him without any danger surrounding us… you ruined that tonight…

Looking around to see if someone was looking at him and when he saw that no one was looking at him, he looks at his reflection clearly, he was not happy about what he did but he did it, end of the story.

Could we just forget about this episode… I barely know the guy so of course I won’t fall for him right away and plus he is not my type at all. I can’t believe am having this kind of conversation with myself right now… I just want to be normal and live the life of a normal young man right now.

The conversation ends there as Kyuhyun exited the bus and was now in front of his apartment. He can’t wait to just crash on his bed and doing nothing for the rest of his day. When he arrived, he saw Jiyong shoes and was happy that his best friend was there but there was also another pair of shoes. He sees Jiyong door close so he and his one-night stand must have some excited and hot moments. So, he quickly gets into his room, took off his wet clothes and put some pajama pants and just crash on his bed and try to sleep more before facing the next day. Cause he knows for sure that he will face the many questions that his best friend will say the next day.

----

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter. I enjoy writing this one even if it took me a couple of weeks, I was really busy with work and I work a lot on this chapter even if I felt it's short compared to the others. But hope you love it and don't be shy to comments !!!