Pain of The Heart

Reborn

After he ran away from Kyuhyun and his friend, Key ran as fast as he can to come back to the secret place where his boss and master live. When he enters the place, it was just like you could imagine a bloody vampire place to look like. It was cold, it was an old church that was abandoned, no one took care of and no sun was entering the place and there was a lot of vampires the blood of poor humans’ lives or where humans would also be used as toys for succubus and incubus. People were looking at Key entering the place and they knew he was coming since the place became colder than before. Every step he took he left a cold spot each time. As he walks passing all the vampires, witches, incubus, succubus and nymph were all looking at him. He was looking at two people one was his boss and the other one was his beloved one. As he turns the corner to enter his bedroom, he found him asleep on his bed. Even if he doesn’t need sleep, his lover still needs one because he was still a human even if he was a sorcerer. Mortals were weak but not his little wizard as he likes to call him. Key is still young for vampires, but he never saw someone as powerful as Jonghyun for magic. For a sorcerer, many types of magic exist. Some were expert in healing, others were good with elements, some were more familiar with light and dark and some just were good to make potions and create magic spells. But what made Jonghyun special and powerful was that he masters two kinds of magic. He was great with healing and he was good with light and dark magic which was rare for a wizard to be gifted with these kinds of powers. It took many years for him to master his dark powers and that was how he came across Key and his master Minho. He was around 15 years old when he just killed his parents because of his powers and Minho found him and adopted him.

When he brings the young boy into his new home, that where he came across Key who was just a young vampire of 90 years old. It was love at first sign for these two and with the help of Key, the young sorcerer was able to practice both sides of his magic. A lot of accidents happened but it was nothing that could not be controlled. In the first 3 years, nothing happened they were just friends and Jonghyun even helped Key to find some clues to find the boy who will be the key to bring back the lost love one of Minho. But one night, while they were in Japan and looking for some clues, they came across demons and they badly injured Key with some poison. The young wizard was always calm and never lose control over his emotions. But that moment something was unleashed and darkness killed those demons without them moving. When Key looked at the young man, it was the first time he saw him with dark eyes. It was like he was looking at pure evil and nothing could have brought him back to the living world. So, he did the only thing he was thinking at that moment and he kissed him. It was like a wake-up call for Jonghyun and he calms down and continues to kiss Key as his life depends on it. It was true that he develops feelings for the vampire, but he was shy to confess since he is mortal and will die someday. But the fact that he nearly lost him that night wake something in him and he just let everything go. Ever since that night he never let go of his dark magic and just tries to use his light and healing magic. Some days were easier than others, but he got his lover by his side to help him, he was even close with Onew who friends with Key and Minho.

When he closes the door of their bedroom, he came close and crash in the bed. He was a bit furious with what happened tonight. He was so close to kidnap the phoenix and bring him to Minho. Sensing the room was much colder, Jonghyun opened his eyes and saw his cold vampire back from his night. He came closer to hug him; he was used to the cold temperature of the undead one. But when he saw Key bleeding ears he panics and asks his boyfriend what happened.

Babe! What happened? Could you understand when am speaking!

Seeing Key not answering and just look at him straight in the eyes. Key could hear nothing, no sound nothing at all but it was like someone talking to you with his hands on his mouth when he was speaking. So, he could not hear a lot and so he nearly screams that he need help. He took a piece of paper and a pen and wrote

I got my ears blown up by that freaking Phoenix!!!!!

He was angry after the little boy and just want to kill him right now, but he can’t for the sake of Minho who need him. So, what Jonghyun did, he took his hands and place them on both his lover's ears and concentrated on healing his ears and hearing. Then a blue light starts to activate and surround Key head. After a couple of minutes, the light went away, and Key was able to hear again. He explains he was not able to kidnap the young boy, but he was not prepared to what he faced tonight. He thought he would face a weak boy, but the boy is not even at his full potential and he is already dangerous. He did make a weak move tonight, but he will get his chance again.

If I tell you to come with me and watch him so we could attack him eventually would you come with me. We could bring Onew with us he could be useful and probably Dara and Bom too.

Jonghyun looks at his boyfriend and kissed him a couple of times and Key didn’t even need an answer he already knew it was a yes.

Put some clothes on, will go and see Minho now and I need my boyfriend with me because I know I will get punished for what I did tonight…

As they were walking, Key became more and more nervous and he knew he was in trouble for attacking Kyuhyun way to earlier. Usually Key was the one people feared because of his presence and because of his power. But there one person in this world he fears, and it was Minho and his power of seeing the future. Every single person on this earth got a line with their destiny and if that destiny was to change by a sudden decision or someone death it could occur a vision of that person future from Minho. So, he must have seen what Key did and the bloodsucker feared what was coming if he walks through those doors.

Jonghyun sees the emotions on his lover's face and for someone that doesn’t let show his emotions he knew that he needs to be there for him. Arriving at the door, both took one handle in their hand and open it.

Minho was not facing them, but they could sense the dark atmosphere in the place. They were looking everywhere to not face their boss. The office was an old and goth looking. Everything was black just like the rest of the church, but it was very Victorian and classy. Many paintings of peoples, animals or even abstract art were in his office. On his desk, there was an old picture, no more like an old drawing of someone in a frame and they both knew who it was.

Finally, Minho turns to face them and walk to them, passing calming in from of the wizard. But he stops at Key and suddenly strangles him violently. Showing up his fangs and his black eyes, showing he way beyond angry with what Key did tonight.

You disappoint me a lot tonight Key!! How could you be stupid and attack him without being with us or studying more to understand his powers more? You must be strategic with Phoenix they are unpredictable. I don’t know why I keep you alive… you keep failing me these days. You lucky I have faith in you.

He then stops to strangle him and move to Jonghyun and walk behind him with a big smile. Took one dagger that was on his mini desk. He then pulls the sorcerer's hair and points the dagger on his neck. A small amount of blood was dripping, and tears were falling off his eyes.

Think about it next time before doing something like this Key. Next time I won’t hold back to kill your lover and you will feel the pain of losing someone you love. You will feel what it is like having your heart crush in millions of pieces. I saved Jonghyun when he was just a weak and small kid, I could take his life back too.

Then he took the dagger out and went back in front of the couple. Key then check to see if Jonghyun was hurt somewhere and he look good, but he was frozen in place while Key was worried.

You still on this mission Key, in the past, you did bring me back information that was useful even today. But since you can’t control your impulsivity and the fact you want to impress me more. I will have to put you with other people I trust. Of course, your mortal wizard boyfriend will be there you need someone powerful to neutralize another powerful been. You will also have Onew, Dara, and Bom with you. They will watch you carefully and if you do something like tonight, you could say goodnight forever to your lover. Go you two and bring me back that damn Phoenix before I killed all of you an find other better people that would do a better job!!

The last part was scream so loud that it makes the couple have goosebumps. After the two left, Minho was alone in his office and was in deep thoughts about what happened. He then moved to the old drawing that was framed and took it in his hands. Tears were falling and spending so many years away from his lover turn him like that. While someone like Siwon could still get a chance a happy story, it was pissing him off. Moving from the frame he put it back on his desk and move to his library behind him and move one book to open a secret place. He went in it and it took him to a place where a body was preserved. Sleeping peacefully was a young man, with long black hair and a pale face. He was looking so young and yet when Minho lost him all those years ago, he was only a young 45-year-old vampire.

He places one hand on the boy face and tears came again and felt on the coma boy face.

Soon, soon my love I will make things right and you will live again with me and we will be happy as we were before, while Siwon cries for another 200 years. You will be alive again, Taemin... 

-

When he woke up again, the first thing Kyuhyun saw was that he was in a different room and that he was 8 pm. He did sleep a lot since the last couple of days were not the quietest. The only thing he remembers from last night was him facing some weird freezing guy and then losing control on that voice that came from nowhere. To be true, that did scare him the most because he did know this kind of power was sleeping inside of him. Then it flashes to him, Jiyong was hurt and that wakes him up right away and made jump the person who was sitting next to him. He was also breathing was to fast and the machine next to him was making to much noise because of his breath.

Woah! Kyuhyun calm down you're fine and safe here, breathe your pressure is too high and that could be dangerous.

There was a stranger next to him and he was looking like a kid with his puffy cheeks, but he pushes down Kyuhyun on the bed and watches him closely.

Ji… Jiyong… where is my friend… is he okay what happened last night.

Your friend is alright, and my apprentice Kibum is healing him right now. He got 100% of his right ear healed and were still working on his left ear. Do not worry you and your friend are safe here. By the way, am Sungmin and am here just to see if Minho vampires didn’t hurt you last night. It scared Siwon to see you scream like this, but I guess it’s your new power in this lifetime.

That calm a bit Kyuhyun knowing he didn’t damage his friend more, but he still wants to see him. But Sungmin keeps looking at him until he clears him that everything was fine, and he got nothing on his body. The more he remembers about last night, he remembers felling Siwon hand on his mouth and that completely paralyzed him and stop the screaming. He felt a deep connection last night with the man. The way he just feels comfortable and he feels like he was one with Siwon. But he still doesn’t want to accept it cause that not how a relationship works, you can’t love the first guy your heart chooses. Yet his heart always melts when he sees him and last night just by watching the stars made him feel like he was home like he belongs in this world and in Siwon arms.

Sungmin told him his friend was next door if he wants to see him now. Kyuhyun thank him and went out of the bedroom and go to the next one to see for his friend. He opens a bit the door and when he opened it he saw that his best friend was sleeping and that Kibum guy was not there but what surprised him was that Mr.Choi was there and keep looking at Jiyong. If he got a couple of seconds, he will ask his art assistant what he is doing in all this crazy story. But for now, he closed the door again and went outside a bit. Unlike the last time, he was not going away but instead walk a bit and see what was around this beautiful mansion.

At the back of the mansion, was a beautiful and peaceful lake. The more he was walking; he saw a silhouette far and he saw that it was Siwon sitting in front of the lake on a bench. His eyes were closed and Kyuhyun didn’t want to interrupt him, so he starts to back out…

You could stay Kyu, I won’t bite you unless you want me to bite you.

So Kyuhyun sits next to him and look at the lake and completely lost how much time passed. Until Siwon open his eyes again and looked at Kyuhyun. He took his hand and lift the young chin so he could face him.

Since you know nothing about me, while I know a lot about you, do you want to hear my story. The story about how I was born, been a good boy believing in god, then saved, turn into a killing machine, escape this chaos that I was creating and then been a bodyguard for a king and meet the love of my life?

Kyuhyun did want to understand more about this mysterious person and why he was calling himself a killing machine, while he did save his life more than once in the space of a few months. So, he answers that he wants to know more.

Prepare yourself cause it’s not a little story that will make you smile, most of my past is filled with screams, tears, pain, and blood.

He didn’t want to scared Kyuhyun but it was the sad the truth, his past was not good, he thought his future would look better until it was ripped away and here he was now.

Hello everyone! hope your all doing amazing today or this evening! This chapter is a bit short compared to the last update but I still hope you will all love it a lot since we get deeper in the story and in next chapter we will see Siwon past before meeting Kyuhyun first incarnation and after meeting him. Also I add the last remain members in Shinee so leader Onew will in it (i miss him so much since he is on duty), Taemin will be the lover of Minho character and my baby that I miss a lot Jonghyun will be there too as Key lover and will play a big part eventually in the story :) So hope you will all love it and enjoy it, until the next updates everyone !!